Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

The overwhelming number would never resort to gun violence. And culling the few who would are at the lower end of the gene pool and would be no big loss.

If Texas were to bail on the Union because Obama starts confiscating. You will see overwhelming numbers muster in.

The overwhelming numbers would be turning into the authorities the violent among you.

I know Texans.

Oh no the Authorities which my State just seceeded from and called its militia up to stand against ?

If this guy was a black 17 year old male gang banger expelled from high school for selling dope and stealing Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be on this like stink on shit.

The overwhelming number would never resort to gun violence. And culling the few who would are at the lower end of the gene pool and would be no big loss.

If Texas were to bail on the Union because Obama starts confiscating.

You will see overwhelming numbers muster in.

over 40% of Texans are democrats. Same with the other red states... large percentages of democrats.

You're ignorant on this whole "red state" thing... all you see are simple colors, not people.

Pardon me for interrupting your sniping, people...

... But has anyone here noticed that this was not so much a "murder"... as an assassination?

And that it was apparently committed by a paid professional, not a rank amateur?

-- Paravani

If Texas were to bail on the Union because Obama starts confiscating. You will see overwhelming numbers muster in.

The overwhelming numbers would be turning into the authorities the violent among you.

I know Texans.

Oh no the Authorities which my State just seceeded from and called its militia up to stand against ?

The CG of the state militia would arrest the civilian authorities, put those in the Executive and the Legislature against the wall and shoot them summarily, and then turn the state over to the US military for reconstruction.

John Rambo Darkwind farts again. Let up with the Macho Man beat, guys.
I always knew you were a coward. Better to let them have your wife and daughters then to fight back. It takes no rambo mentality. Only love. You lack it. Fucking coward.

Families are off limits. You can make your point without being trash. I don't need a SAW, an AW, or a machine pistol in my home. Anybody who believes they do are either crazy or engaged in a business in which they should have no part.

Try telling that to the crackheads that just kicked your door in.

Think they give a fuck about your 'rulz'?

They'll tie you up and make you watch while they have their way with them.

Then they'll kill you all.

Pussy.

I know Texans.

The CG of the state militia would arrest the civilian authorities, put those in the Executive and the Legislature against the wall and shoot them summarily, and then turn the state over to the US military for reconstruction.

Perfect. Yes do this.

The CG of the state militia would arrest the civilian authorities, put those in the Executive and the Legislature rebellion against the US against the wall and shoot them summarily, and then turn the state over to the US military for reconstruction.

Perfect. Yes do this.

You metaphorically have two rooms in your head: one has a sign "room for rent" and the other is empty.

The CG of the state militia would arrest the civilian authorities, put those in the Executive and the Legislature rebellion against the US against the wall and shoot them summarily, and then turn the state over to the US military for reconstruction.

Perfect. Yes do this.

You metaphorically have two rooms in your head: one has a sign "room for rent" and the other is empty.

Yes exactly. Stupid. Your personal assessment of the lengths law abiding men will go to protect their freedom is absolute.

Texas or other States would never secede. Just like the smart guys said in 1859.

History does not repeat itself.

If the state were given permission to withdraw by a determined majority of the other states assembled in Congress: I would support that.

Texas has no desire to leave the Union and belong to Mexico, which would be its future, otherwise.

Texas has no desire to leave the Union and belong to Mexico, which would be its future, otherwise.

Fake Malarkey, making up shit as he goes again.

Texas would be it's own country, as it was for a better than a decade AFTER leaving Mexico.

Idiot.

ETA: And I would gladly give up US Citizenship to join the Republic of Texas, too!!

I promise I'll bring ALL my guns with me!

Last edited:
Pardon me for interrupting your sniping, people...

... But has anyone here noticed that this was not so much a "murder"... as an assassination?

And that it was apparently committed by a paid professional, not a rank amateur?

-- Paravani

Yes the head shot would be evidence of such an act.

Fake Malarkey, making up shit as he goes again. Texas would be it's own country, as it was for a better than a decade AFTER leaving Mexico. Idiot. ETA: And I would gladly give up US Citizenship to join the Republic of Texas, too!! I promise I'll bring ALL my guns with me!

More than 80% of the inhabitants would leave the State, all of the federal inventory (including military arms, ships, aircraft, etc) would leave the state, and Mexico would then invade, easily defeating the ROT armed forces (good acronym for it).

Fake Malarkey, making up shit as he goes again. Texas would be it's own country, as it was for a better than a decade AFTER leaving Mexico. Idiot. ETA: And I would gladly give up US Citizenship to join the Republic of Texas, too!! I promise I'll bring ALL my guns with me!

More than 80% of the inhabitants would leave the State, all of the federal inventory (including military arms, ships, aircraft, etc) would leave the state, and Mexico would then invade, easily defeating the ROT armed forces (good acronym for it).

Dude dude dude, So you now speak for the people of Texas?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back