Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

I wish the far left and the far right would remove to Iran. Be much better for America.

I offer my condolences to the family and to loved ones.
Isolated instances don't prove anything and shouldn't be politicized imho.
If he was murdered, I hope they catch and punish the perp(s).

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.
you soooo want to disarm Americans don't you !! i have guns !!if a perp breaks into my house he will die from lead poisoning !!

Or maybe you'll end up like that dude.

You can't win them all. though in your head, maybe you can.

I note it does not give the circumstances. Only that he was shot in the head.

Was he asleep in his bed? Was the shot from behind?

The story has so much information missing, it cannot be concluded that because he had many weapons, that he died facing his attacker.

Of course, anecdotal evidence is only appropriate when progressives wish to steal something. Any other time......

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.
you soooo want to disarm Americans don't you !! i have guns !!if a perp breaks into my house he will die from lead poisoning !!

Too funny.

This is the mental illness of the left.

You would rather die on your knees.....

It isn't about winning every battle. But fighting to protect your own. Win or lose, I'd rather do either on My feet, fighting back like a man than die on My knees, subjugated and effete.

Too funny.

It isn't about winning every battle. But fighting to protect your own. Win or lose, I'd rather do either on My feet, fighting back like a man than die on My knees, subjugated and effete.

Umm, no. if you've ever read any of yidnar's posts on people coming to take away his guns... it is about winning every battle. He can't possibly lose, everybody will die of "lead poisoning".

John Rambo Darkwind farts again.

Let up with the Macho Man beat, guys.
I always knew you were a coward.

Better to let them have XXXXXXX then to fight back.

It takes no rambo mentality. Only love.

You lack it.

Fucking coward.

Too funny.

Umm, no. if you've ever read any of yidnar's posts on people coming to take away his guns... it is about winning every battle. He can't possibly lose, everybody will die of "lead poisoning".
Um, no.

It is about taking as many of them with you as you can.

Do yourself a favor and stay on your feet. Never get on your knees, because they are going to kill you anyway.

Too funny.

Um, no.

Do yourself a favor and stay on your feet. Never get on your knees, because they are going to kill you anyway.

They're statistically less likely to kill me if I don't face off against them with a gun. Same thing with brandishing a knife to try and defend yourself against a mugger. You're escalating the situation and more likely to incite deadly violence against yourself, than if you had just given the mugger your money.

If you want to have every situation you get involved in be a "they're going to die or I'm going to die and try to take as many of them with me as I can", then more power to you. I tend to value life, and I will not.

I also don't like being statistically more likely to kill myself or a family member with my gun, than killing any intruder.

You are more likely to die a violent death in your home than I am, by the choices you take in contrast to the choices I take.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/929.full

Enjoy your guns... but also realize you're at a statistically higher rate of dying violently because of your gun, and you/family suiciding.

I'll enjoy living in my home without a gun. Me not owning a gun in my home isn't me accepting that I will just die without a fight. It's me actively reducing my chances of a violent death in my home.

Last edited:
Um, no.

They're statistically less likely to kill me if I don't face off against them with a gun. Same thing with brandishing a knife to try and defend yourself against a mugger. You're escalating the situation and more likely to incite deadly violence against yourself, than if you had just given the mugger your money.

If you want to have every situation you get involved in be a "they're going to die or I'm going to die and try to take as many of them with me as I can", then more power to you. I tend to value life, and I will not.

I also don't like being statistically more likely to kill myself or a family member with my gun, than killing any intruder.

You are more likely to die a violent death in your home than I am, by the choices you take in contrast to the choices I take.

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study

Enjoy your guns... but also realize you're at a statistically higher rate of dying violently because of your gun, and you/family suiciding.

I'll enjoy living in my home without a gun. Me not owning a gun in my home isn't me accepting that I will just die without a fight. It's me actively reducing my chances of a violent death in my home.
No,they are not. Statistics saying otherwise are manipulated and wrong. Statitics say that you stand a better chance of survival when you are armed.

Simply put. You, your family, or both will die if you lay down.

I'll enjoy living in MY home with guns, knowing that I am highly trained and willing to defend what I love and not run away and leave them to danger.

I'll not take such cavalier risks with My loved ones.

So, enjoy your defenselessness.

Um, no.

Guns in the Home and Risk of a Violent Death in the Home: Findings from a National Study

No,they are not. Statistics saying otherwise are manipulated and wrong. Statitics say that you stand a better chance of survival when you are armed.

Simply put. You, your family, or both will die if you lay down.

I'll enjoy living in MY home with guns, knowing that I am highly trained and willing to defend what I love and not run away and leave them to danger.

I'll not take such cavalier risks with My loved ones.

So, enjoy your defenselessness.

Like I said... you can enjoy your guns(psst, noone is coming to take them away).

You just acknowledge and accept the fact that by keeping guns in your home, the people living in that home are statistically more at risk of suicide and violent death in the home.

John Rambo Darkwind farts again. Let up with the Macho Man beat, guys.
I always knew you were a coward. Better to let them have your wife and daughters then to fight back. It takes no rambo mentality. Only love. You lack it. Fucking coward.

XXXXXXX I don't need a SAW, an AW, or a machine pistol in my home. Anybody who believes they do are either crazy or engaged in a business in which they should have no part.

What will set it off is a State asserting its 10th Amendment sovereignty and the Federals taking an aggressive, provocative response.

There is a significant RED portion of the US who would rally to support their State sovereignty and Constitutional protections.

What will set it off is a State asserting its 10th Amendment sovereignty and the Federals taking an aggressive, provocative response.

There is a significant RED portion of the US who would rally to support their State sovereignty and Constitutional protections.

Yeah like their elected representatives who keep overwhelmingly re upping the Patriot act.

The overwhelming number would never resort to gun violence. And culling the few who would are at the lower end of the gene pool and would be no big loss.

The overwhelming number would never resort to gun violence. And culling the few who would are at the lower end of the gene pool and would be no big loss.

If Texas were to bail on the Union because Obama starts confiscating.

You will see overwhelming numbers muster in.

If Texas were to bail on the Union because Obama starts confiscating. You will see overwhelming numbers muster in.

The overwhelming numbers would be turning into the authorities the violent among you.

I know Texans.

Forum List

Back