Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily.

Then we should be seeing lots of home made bombs made from fertilizer and ball bearings.

No, we don't because such is not easily accessible to the vast majority of Americans.

And here is the entire quote so that your inaccurate comment is seen for what it is: out of context.

"Guns kill. And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily."

GuyPinestra, remove those red states from the USA, and the country becomes much safer.

Surely the lessening of this culture of death fostered by the gun nuts may have removed a level of violence from the victim.

Last edited:
I offer my condolences to the family and to loved ones.
Isolated instances don't prove anything and shouldn't be politicized imho.
If he was murdered, I hope they catch and punish the perp(s).

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.

When you hang yourself with a belt, we won't move to outlaw belts

You have no argument. Simply decriminalize drugs, regulate and tax them, and most of the gun violence will stop.

The Red and Blue state correlation of gun deaths in states with varying gun laws is conclusive.

Guns kill. And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily.

What...no mention of video games?

Deflection is the act of the weak.

Which is why your position on the gun debate devolves into sillyness so quickly.

Progressives, Frank, come in left wing and right wing strains. Remove what you call "progressives" and there would be about 3% of the country left. Mexico would invade, and you would be a peon in the fields of some don's hacienda.

Percy, here is the full statement again so you can reply in context this time, like an adult.

You have no argument. Simply decriminalize drugs, regulate and tax them, and most of the gun violence will stop.

The Red and Blue state correlation of gun deaths in states with varying gun laws is conclusive.

Guns kill. And people like using certain of them with high capacity magazines because they can kill lots of people easily.

If you want to be with the adults, you have to follow adult ways.

Percy, here is the full statement again so you can reply in context this time, like an adult.

Your own data show that your conclusions are wrong about the correlation. Deal with it.

X2, though it also proves the point that "more guns, less crime" is BS. This man was heavily armed and still the victim of murder.

gee maybe the guy who killed him was another "gun nut" and was armed himself.....do you ever read the shit you post before you post it BL?....

you soooo want to disarm Americans don't you !! i have guns !!if a perp breaks into my house he will die from lead poisoning !!

you must be a horrible shot.

It's too bad he wasn't armed or this never would have happened,...oh wait

"In a rather macabre bit of irony, a self-professed "gun nut" who was a YouTube channel producer for fellow gun enthusiasts was found fatally shot in the head in his Carnesville, Ga., home on Jan. 3. Police are investigating the case as a homicide.

Keith Ratliff, 32, was a channel producer for the popular FPSRussia firearms channel on YouTube, according to FoxNews.com. The channel boasts 3.4 million subscribers and has more than 537 million video views. The videos largely consist of a man with a Russian accent test firing various high-powered firearms. The channel is ranked as one of the top 10 channels on YouTube.

Police found numerous weapons at the crime scene, according to WSB-TV. Some of the weapons were even manufactured by Ratliff himself. "He (Ratliff) did sustain a gunshot wound that was not self-inflicted,” Mike Ayers of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation told FoxNews.com.

Although Ratliff primarily worked behind the scenes of the YouTube channel he would occasionally jump in front of the camera himself. In one video he went on a rant about how all Americans should be allowed to carry assault weapons."

shot2.jpg

Self-professed 'gun nut' Keith Ratliff found fatally shot in the head in suspected homicide - NY Daily News
Awwww, what a loss.

Your own data show that your conclusions are wrong about the correlation. Deal with it.

The data supports my conclusions, and your assertion about the correlation is merely an unfounded assertion. "F" for you. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back