Self Proclaimed "gun nut" Found Murdered In Georgia

This is what happens when you "self-proclaim". Seriously, it proves that having guns won't necessarily protect you and that guns do kill in the hands of the wrong people. I hope they catch whoever did it!

Firearms do protect you from being attacked from a common criminal, but a hit man (professional assassin) nothing can protect you.

Pardon me for interrupting your sniping, people...

... But has anyone here noticed that this was not so much a "murder"... as an assassination?

And that it was apparently committed by a paid professional, not a rank amateur?

-- Paravani

Yes the head shot would be evidence of such an act. Plus all those weapons found at the crime scene, it wasn't an attempted robbery.

Or more likely him and a bunch of guys were hanging out playing with guns and something went off. Everyone went oh shit I am gone and left his ass there.

Pardon me for interrupting your sniping, people...

... But has anyone here noticed that this was not so much a "murder"... as an assassination?

And that it was apparently committed by a paid professional, not a rank amateur?

-- Paravani

Yes the head shot would be evidence of such an act. Plus all those weapons found at the crime scene, it wasn't an attempted robbery.

Or more likely him and a bunch of guys were hanging out playing with guns and something went off. Everyone went oh shit I am gone and left his ass there.

possible but very doubtful

The only thing macabre is your desire to find pleasure in this incident.

Murders occur daily in Chicago. Can we expect a thread celebrating them soon?

Why are some of you so obsessed with bringing up murders in Chicago? And yes, you will find plenty of threads on here celebrating murders in Chicago.

Because the gun culture leads to far more deaths there on a daily basis. Thing is you guys ignore it because its perpetrated by ILLEGAL gun owners.

Oh, I thought it was because Obama was from Chicago, and you hate anything to do with Obama...

incidently, most gun deaths are a combination of suicides, domestic arguments and accidents by "legit" gun owners.

Its really sad and pathetic to see some of you rejoicing at the death of another person who's only apparent crime was having an opinion that differes from yours.

I'm not sure anyone was "rejoicing"...

I think they were just noting the irony.

This guy should have been the safest guy in the country, by the logic of gun nutters who equate more guns=more security.

And at the end of the day, he was shot, probably by someone he knew, maybe with one of his own guns.

Really? Thousands of accidental gun deaths. But it would never happen to a gun nutter that YOU worship. Would it?

Really? Thousands of accidental gun deaths. But it would never happen to a gun nutter that YOU worship. Would it?

To be absolutely fair, the gun was not recovered... so whatever happened, they took the gun with them...

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

GuyPinesta, bad man candy ass Texican. How funny. One of the Mexican cartel bad boys come down on you, you would be the first on his knees, mouth wide open and ass wide open, yelling, "Please don't hurt me!!!!" :lol:
you would be too Jake.......Drug guys dont give a fuck and you would be killed no matter what......those guys are REAL "gun nutters".......not the guy down the street.....just sayin.

Its funny watching people like jake pretend to think they know what the bad side of life is like based on political views. I lived a light version of it ending in a short stint in a prison built in the late 1800's. An experience I'll never forget nor regret.

I watch all the wanna be tough guys brag about military lives or being police or whatever. Then you got guys like fakeyjakey who are like wile e coyote. Completely clueless

my late Brother in law was a 3 time inmate in the Prisons out here.....i bet he did 15 years all together......he told me the thing that amazed him was how the violent felons who would kill you for 50 bucks were getting out in 3-4 years of a 10-15 year sentence while the guy who was busted with a half pound of pot was getting 20 years and no parole....

Forum List

Back