Self-Defense

Were you there? I think we've been over this before?

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

That, coupled with the video showing him in perfect health is pretty damning.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

They said they don't even show up for more henious crimes.

Bruises take time to form, genius. The reason for that is that bruises aren't actually caused by getting hit, they are caused by sub cutaneous bleeding. That is bleeding under the skin for the less smart among us.

I know how to hit you and not get bruised knuckles. The reason I know how to do this is I have a big enough brain to know that hitting someone on the jaw with my fist will break my hand, and leave the guy laughing at me as I dance around shaking my fist. Someone who only watches movies might not know that detail, so they might try to hit a guy with their fist.

I had my face smashed against a wall. The night it happened, pictures were taken...showed a slight scrape but no swelling no bruising..

Next day, both eyes were black, and one side was black, purple, blue, and my eye was swollen shut.

That night, my foot, which had a broken bone, was normal size. The next day, it was about 2 times its usual size.

The cop photos the night of showed very little trauma. For three weeks I hid in my house because #1, i couldn't drive a car, and #2, I didn't want people to see me, because they stared and I had to explain.

You're right. That sort of trauma doesn't show up immediately.

Last edited:
Not on the very top of his head, anyway.And that is grainy.

Other than that, you can't see anything.

Bullshit. You can see all around his head, and its quite clear that there is nothing there. 24 hours later, after he's had time away from the police, and he's got a broken nose and stitches.

And yes, I saw the posts later in this thread that claim these wounds take time to form. Again, bullshit. The head bleeds fast, the most minor of cuts gush blood, in fact, and broken noses swell right up.

But hey, it doesn't matter here, because medical experts already know these things, and where evidence like this is removed from the chain of custody, it is disregarded, and when it is shown to be so badly and obviously staged, it can only harm the defense. Why go to such an extreme if you are innocent? Don't cite what's happening now, either, because this little firestorm DID take time to develop, unlike Zimmerman's "injuries."

Last edited:
Martin's girlfriend, who was on the phone with him in his final moments, told ABC News in an exclusive interview that she has not been interviewed by police, despite Martin telling her he was being followed.

The 16-year-old girl, who is only being identified as DeeDee, recounted the final moments of her conversation with Martin before the line went dead.

"When he saw the man behind him again he said this man is going to do something to him. And then he said this man is still behind him and I said run," she said.

Phone records obtained by ABC News show that the girl called Martin at 7:12 p.m., five minutes before police arrived, and remained on the phone with Martin until moments before he was shot.

That's from Sallow's link.

I did, it doesn't show him chasing Martin down and shooting him. If that is all you have I stick with my comment about intelligent discourse.

Your not into forensics at all, eh?

Oh well.

The lead to horse to water thing applies here too.

You got some kind of forensic evidence? I thought you said it was raining that night, are you aware that rain washes away forensic evidence?

Maybe I am more into forensic evidence than you, the reports said that the back of Zimmermans shirt was bloody and had grass stains. Can you point to the part of the video that shows the back of Zimmerman's shirt? Can you explain why the video shows him wearing a jacket when the report said he wasn't?

He is wearing a jacket in the police report, and you can CLEARLY see the back of it in the video from ABC.

You people (oh, yes, I did) are pathetic. You claim not to know what you do, to know what you don't, and that there is nothing before your eyes when everyone else can see it themselves.

:slap:

Last edited:
Yes, it's a mesmerizing and grainy video that shows the top of some dude's head.

Fascinating and incriminating stuff. There are no black eyes on the top of this guy's head, and the top of his head is extremely muscular!

This is a clincher for sure. Grab your rope and wait for Spike to tweet the address of his safe house, you've hit pay dirt, woo EEEE dawg!

And you are full of shit.

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

Very clear views of Zimmerman's head and face. The dude is lying from the gitgo. And you are defending murder because of your own bigotry.

Well since most people don't have eyes on the top of their heads, then no...you can't see if he has black eyes.

Oh and I see we're back to a big Hispanic conspiracy against the black guy.

I've had my nose broken. I've broken people's noses. Almost immediately your eyes swell up..so much so..it's hard to see. Your nose becomes a big bulbous bag of mush. You have to breath through your mouth. Partly because..if you try breathing through your nose, you will drown in your own blood. It comes out like a gusher. Very shortly after that..the blood circles your eyes under the skin..causing those black eyes. It's very distinct. Looks the same on almost everyone..and may take weeks to go back to normal. Except it never really goes back to normal. I can still move my nose and hear a click. That's a reminder to me.

Then there's the business of the gash..there is none. No bandage either.

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

That's, in my opinion, what happened.

Cold blooded murder.

You're an idiot.

I've had my nose broken, too. No swelling. No black eyes.

My brother had his nose broken repeatedly. Slight swelling a couple of times. But you couldn't tell if you didn't know him. No black eyes.

So I guess your experience is not representative of every person on the face of the earth.

LOL. You are a lying bitch. I would never have believed this many people would jump to the defense of an obvious murderer. This has gone beyond what I would have believed possible in this nation. We have you 'Conservatives' politisizing science, but I did not think that you would politisize the murder of a kid. What utter scum you all are.

Doesn't matter.

I'm fairly certain about it.

There was no fight.

Zimmerman killed a kid in cold blood. Sometimes I get you guys..this time I don't.

It's a pity.

OH your certain now? Sounds like you're unsure. If you were on the jury you would have to give a not guilty vote. There is no new evidence that has been produced that goes against the witness statements. You are going on pure emotion

Actually I did sit on a jury and a I made a judgement about someone based on several pieces of evidence. And..I went into the jury basically thinking it was a case of police entrapment...and that the guy was innocent.

But the evidence was overwhelming..as it is in this case.

Self-Defense: The act of following someone who is unarmed and then shooting them dead when no one is around to dispute your version of the story.

Not so 'independent' or 'logical'... again. There is an eye witness. So that fucks your 'no one is around to dispute your version'. Also, LEOs use forensic evidence.... that can 'dispute' anyone's version. Lots of 'unknowns' in this case... but it appears you have neither the independence or logic required to wait for ALL the facts to come out.

Doesn't matter.

I'm fairly certain about it.

There was no fight.

Zimmerman killed a kid in cold blood. Sometimes I get you guys..this time I don't.

It's a pity.

OH your certain now? Sounds like you're unsure. If you were on the jury you would have to give a not guilty vote. There is no new evidence that has been produced that goes against the witness statements. You are going on pure emotion

Actually I did sit on a jury and a I made a judgement about someone based on several pieces of evidence. And..I went into the jury basically thinking it was a case of police entrapment...and that the guy was innocent.

The evidence is overwhelming? I assume you have some pretty heavyweight contacts within the FL law enforcement community to have seen ALL the evidence. I'm impressed.... or are you talking out of your ass... again?

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

That, coupled with the video showing him in perfect health is pretty damning.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

They said they don't even show up for more henious crimes.

Bruises take time to form, genius. The reason for that is that bruises aren't actually caused by getting hit, they are caused by sub cutaneous bleeding. That is bleeding under the skin for the less smart among us.

I know how to hit you and not get bruised knuckles. The reason I know how to do this is I have a big enough brain to know that hitting someone on the jaw with my fist will break my hand, and leave the guy laughing at me as I dance around shaking my fist. Someone who only watches movies might not know that detail, so they might try to hit a guy with their fist.

:lol:

The evidence is overwhelming? I assume you have some pretty heavyweight contacts within the FL law enforcement community to have seen ALL the evidence. I'm impressed.... or are you talking out of your ass... again?

Given the "professionalism" that the FL law enforcement community has shown in this case, they really should be left completely out of it.

I haven't seen anything this bad since deep south circa 1960s/70s. Where..people were getting away with Murder.

Given the "professionalism" that the FL law enforcement community has shown in this case, they really should be left completely out of it.

I haven't seen anything this bad since deep south circa 1960s/70s. Where..people were getting away with Murder.

And your opinion is based on a few tv shows CSI crime seine investigation?

oh the 1960 democratic controlled deep south . That's one of the reasons I hate democrats fucking racist bastards

DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR NOSE BROKEN AND IT BREAKS a day AFTER?? LOLL

GET OUT OF YOUR BUBBLES PEOPLE!!!!!

THINK WHAT IS Probable NOT WHAT IS POSSIBLE!!!!

I had my nose broken, then reached up and pushed it back where it belonged. The crunching noises were really interesting, but there was no bruising, and I didn't go to the doctor until the next day.

Your not into forensics at all, eh?

Oh well.

The lead to horse to water thing applies here too.

You got some kind of forensic evidence? I thought you said it was raining that night, are you aware that rain washes away forensic evidence?

Maybe I am more into forensic evidence than you, the reports said that the back of Zimmermans shirt was bloody and had grass stains. Can you point to the part of the video that shows the back of Zimmerman's shirt? Can you explain why the video shows him wearing a jacket when the report said he wasn't?

He is wearing a jacket in the police report, and you can CLEARLY see the back of it in the video from ABC.

You people (oh, yes, I did) are pathetic. You claim not to know what you do, to know what you don't, and that there is nothing before your eyes when everyone else can see it themselves.

The police report said there were grass stains on his shirt, not his jacket.

The video is from after the paramedics treated him. In order to accept your scenario I have to believe that the police and the paramedics lied in order to make Zimmerman look innocent, which is really hard to do when I factor in the fact that the police actually tried to charge him.

Just saying.

The police report said there were grass stains on his shirt, not his jacket.

The video is from after the paramedics treated him. In order to accept your scenario I have to believe that the police and the paramedics lied in order to make Zimmerman look innocent, which is really hard to do when I factor in the fact that the police actually tried to charge him.

Just saying.

The lynch mob says the police wanted to charge him but the report said he needed medical treatment? That is their argument it's a cover up because he doesn't look battered and bleeding in the video?
Now why would they want to charge him and then try to cover something up?

Forum List

Back