Self-Defense

Well since most people don't have eyes on the top of their heads, then no...you can't see if he has black eyes.

Oh and I see we're back to a big Hispanic conspiracy against the black guy.

I've had my nose broken. I've broken people's noses. Almost immediately your eyes swell up..so much so..it's hard to see. Your nose becomes a big bulbous bag of mush. You have to breath through your mouth. Partly because..if you try breathing through your nose, you will drown in your own blood. It comes out like a gusher. Very shortly after that..the blood circles your eyes under the skin..causing those black eyes. It's very distinct. Looks the same on almost everyone..and may take weeks to go back to normal. Except it never really goes back to normal. I can still move my nose and hear a click. That's a reminder to me.

Then there's the business of the gash..there is none. No bandage either.

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

That's, in my opinion, what happened.

Cold blooded murder.

You're an idiot.

I've had my nose broken, too. No swelling. No black eyes.

My brother had his nose broken repeatedly. Slight swelling a couple of times. But you couldn't tell if you didn't know him. No black eyes.

So I guess your experience is not representative of every person on the face of the earth.

Well since most people don't have eyes on the top of their heads, then no...you can't see if he has black eyes.

Oh and I see we're back to a big Hispanic conspiracy against the black guy.

I've had my nose broken. I've broken people's noses. Almost immediately your eyes swell up..so much so..it's hard to see. Your nose becomes a big bulbous bag of mush. You have to breath through your mouth. Partly because..if you try breathing through your nose, you will drown in your own blood. It comes out like a gusher. Very shortly after that..the blood circles your eyes under the skin..causing those black eyes. It's very distinct. Looks the same on almost everyone..and may take weeks to go back to normal. Except it never really goes back to normal. I can still move my nose and hear a click. That's a reminder to me.

Then there's the business of the gash..there is none. No bandage either.

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

That's, in my opinion, what happened.

Cold blooded murder.

You're an idiot.

I've had my nose broken, too. No swelling. No black eyes.

My brother had his nose broken repeatedly. Slight swelling a couple of times. But you couldn't tell if you didn't know him. No black eyes.

So I guess your experience is not representative of every person on the face of the earth.

:lol:

Well you have something wrong with you, that's certain.

Yes..when there is no place left to go..go personal.

Nothing your trying to defend here makes any sense.

The time line doesn't work.

The physical evidence doesn't work.

And the stories coming out of the Zimmerman camp..conflict each other. The newest being that Trayvon told George he was going to "Die here, Die now". That's what George's father just said on television interviews. Mean while..that doesn't even appear in the, what I think where tampered with, police reports.

Nothing works.

And as Sherlock Holmes points out:

""How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

They have video of Zimmerman following Martin and shooting him?

The video is of Zimmerman being brought to the police station after he murder Trayvon Martin.

Just watch it.

I did, it doesn't show him chasing Martin down and shooting him. If that is all you have I stick with my comment about intelligent discourse.

Your not into forensics at all, eh?

Oh well.

The lead to horse to water thing applies here too.

self-de·fense   [self-di-fens, self-] Show IPA
noun
the act of defending one's person when physically attacked, as by countering blows or overcoming an assailant: the art of self-defense.
a claim or plea that the use of force or injuring or killing another was necessary in defending one's own person from physical attack: He shot the man who was trying to stab him and pleaded self-defense at the murder trial.
an act or instance of defending or protecting one's own interests, property, ideas, etc., as by argument or strategy.

A person who is the initial aggressor in a physical encounter may be able to claim self-defense if the tables turn in the course of the fight. Generally a person who was the aggressor may use nondeadly force if the victim resumes fighting after the original fight ended. If the original aggressor attacked with nondeadly force and was met with deadly force in return, the aggressor may respond with deadly force.

Self-Defense legal definition of Self-Defense. Self-Defense synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

noun
the act of defending one's person when physically attacked, as by countering blows or overcoming an assailant: the art of self-defense.
a claim or plea that the use of force or injuring or killing another was necessary in defending one's own person from physical attack: He shot the man who was trying to stab him and pleaded self-defense at the murder trial.
an act or instance of defending or protecting one's own interests, property, ideas, etc., as by argument or strategy.

A person who is the initial aggressor in a physical encounter may be able to claim self-defense if the tables turn in the course of the fight. Generally a person who was the aggressor may use nondeadly force if the victim resumes fighting after the original fight ended. If the original aggressor attacked with nondeadly force and was met with deadly force in return, the aggressor may respond with deadly force.

Self-Defense legal definition of Self-Defense. Self-Defense synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

There was no fight.

noun

There was no fight.
Were you there? I think we've been over this before?

noun

There was no fight.

Doesn't matter.

I'm fairly certain about it.

There was no fight.

Zimmerman killed a kid in cold blood. Sometimes I get you guys..this time I don't.

It's a pity.

noun

There was no fight.

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

That, coupled with the video showing him in perfect health is pretty damning.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

They said they don't even show up for more henious crimes.

There was no fight.

Doesn't matter.

I'm fairly certain about it.

There was no fight.

Zimmerman killed a kid in cold blood. Sometimes I get you guys..this time I don't.

It's a pity.

OH your certain now? Sounds like you're unsure. If you were on the jury you would have to give a not guilty vote. There is no new evidence that has been produced that goes against the witness statements. You are going on pure emotion

There was no fight.

If you hit someone, no matter who you are, you will get swelling and bruises on your knuckles.

Guess what? The mortician that received Trayvon's body said there were no bruises.

You also realize that Zimmerman's father was a judge, and that the top 3 law enforcement people showed up?

Well dude in the video his face looked like there was swelling and had some abrasions.

The video is of Zimmerman being brought to the police station after he murder Trayvon Martin.

Just watch it.

I did, it doesn't show him chasing Martin down and shooting him. If that is all you have I stick with my comment about intelligent discourse.

Oh well.

You got some kind of forensic evidence? I thought you said it was raining that night, are you aware that rain washes away forensic evidence?

Maybe I am more into forensic evidence than you, the reports said that the back of Zimmermans shirt was bloody and had grass stains. Can you point to the part of the video that shows the back of Zimmerman's shirt? Can you explain why the video shows him wearing a jacket when the report said he wasn't?

Oh well.

You got some kind of forensic evidence? I thought you said it was raining that night, are you aware that rain washes away forensic evidence?

Maybe I am more into forensic evidence than you, the reports said that the back of Zimmermans shirt was bloody and had grass stains. Can you point to the part of the video that shows the back of Zimmerman's shirt? Can you explain why the video shows him wearing a jacket when the report said he wasn't?
Where were the Police rain coats? That is if that video was from that night.

There was no fight.

Bruises take time to form, genius. The reason for that is that bruises aren't actually caused by getting hit, they are caused by sub cutaneous bleeding. That is bleeding under the skin for the less smart among us.

I know how to hit you and not get bruised knuckles. The reason I know how to do this is I have a big enough brain to know that hitting someone on the jaw with my fist will break my hand, and leave the guy laughing at me as I dance around shaking my fist. Someone who only watches movies might not know that detail, so they might try to hit a guy with their fist.

Well dude in the video his face looked like there was swelling and had some abrasions.

Really? I thought he looked like some racist dirtbag who jousts colons for fun such as yourself Little Rebecca.

Really? I thought he looked like some racist dirtbag who jousts colons for fun such as yourself Little Rebecca.

All racist emotion isn't it seabitch? Why do you hate Hispanics so much?

Last edited:

Bruises take time to form, genius. The reason for that is that bruises aren't actually caused by getting hit, they are caused by sub cutaneous bleeding. That is bleeding under the skin for the less smart among us.

I know how to hit you and not get bruised knuckles. The reason I know how to do this is I have a big enough brain to know that hitting someone on the jaw with my fist will break my hand, and leave the guy laughing at me as I dance around shaking my fist. Someone who only watches movies might not know that detail, so they might try to hit a guy with their fist.

Never hit with your fist always with the palm of the hand

Forum List

Back