Zimmerman Supporters Fearful to Speak Out!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Well there it is.

From the article:

"The family has had death threats, the father and mother, George has had death threats. Anything related to George is a target," said Miguel Meza, who identified himself as Zimmerman's cousin.

George Hall, a retired Presbyterian minister, said he was Zimmerman's neighbor for 20 years in Manassas, Va., until about 2001. Hall said Zimmerman and his brother attended church, and he wrote a recommendation for Zimmerman for a police academy in 2004.

"Their parents taught them to treat everybody with respect. I'm tired of hearing about this race thing," Hall said. "It could be an element in it ... but I never would have thought of him as being a racist. His father was in the Army and was a white American and his mother was Peruvian. That makes him 50 percent Peruvian. A lot of stuff I hear, it irks me because people are drawing their own conclusions with very little evidence."

More:

"The media has been quick to demonize George, but Trayvon Martin was no angelic boy walking," Meza said.

The teenager was suspended from school three times this year. In October, he wrote obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, campus security officers found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they thought could be used as a burglary tool, according to a school police report obtained by the Miami Herald.

When campus security confronted Martin, he told them a friend had given him the jewelry, but he wouldn't give a name. The Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday the jewelry could not be tied to any reported thefts.

Martin had previously been suspended for excessive absences and tardiness and, at the time of his death, was serving a 10-day suspension after school officials found an empty plastic bag with marijuana traces in his backpack.

The Associated Press: Supporters of Fla. shooter fearful of speaking out

Wasn't he found with burglary tools and some stolen jewelry too?

Spike Lee is still trying to get that old couple killed who had nothing whatsoever to do with this.

Spike Lee is still trying to get that old couple killed who had nothing whatsoever to do with this.

Yes, it's in the part I quoted. His folks need to slink back under their rock. Their baby is nothing but a common street thug. I noted that his dress that night was like a cat burglar. They can post all the pics in that football uniform they want. But if he was suspended from school he was NOT on the football team.

Yes, it's in the part I quoted. His folks need to slink back under their rock. Their baby is nothing but a common street thug. I noted that his dress that night was like a cat burglar. They can post all the pics in that football uniform they want. But if he was suspended from school he was NOT on the football team.

I swear, let's just bring this Zimmerman pig up on charges and let things play out. We know that guy isn't squeaky clean for sure.

Shame on you.

I swear, let's just bring this Zimmerman pig up on charges and let things play out. We know that guy isn't squeaky clean for sure.

Shame on you.

Do you undertand that there has to be something to charge him with first. Apparently you do not. There has to be something that points to Zimmerman as the aggressor, and right now all the evidence points to Martin as the aggressor. It's in the police report. Maybe we could just haul you out of your house and bring you up on charges. Would you trust your life to 12 strangers who have been told for weeks on end that you are a racist pig? I didn't think so.

Uh oh. They have released police video of him being taken into custody that night. No grass stains, no blood on him, not on the back of his head, he looks clean.

And they should arrest him because he shot and killed a 17 yr. old for no reason.

Zimmerman did not fear for his life, he killed that kid and walked out of there.

My oh my, if it wasn't so sad, it would be sadder.

Uh oh. They have released police video of him being taken into custody that night. No grass stains, no blood on him, not on the back of his head, he looks clean.

And they should arrest him because he shot and killed a 17 yr. old for no reason.

Zimmerman did not fear for his life, he killed that kid and walked out of there.

No link of course. No surprises.

Breaking news honey. It will be all over the place by tomorrow. It's very clear video too.

Of course paramedics wouldn't clean up the mess. Nah, they wouldn't do that! :lol:

Guess he had no time to get brushed off huh?

Sarah dont take the path of least resistance here.... let the facts will work them selves out. :eusa_pray:

There is too much evidence pointing to the fact that Zimmerman acted out of self defense. If he didnt it will be found out.... if there was a cover up, it will be found out. There is enough law enforcement looking into the matter, that we will find out what really happened soon enough.

I just hope someone else is not killed in the process.

Last edited:

Have you told the police you were a witness, Sarah G?

Breaking news honey. It will be all over the place by tomorrow. It's very clear video too.

Then you should have no problem posting it, nor the statement from paramedics that they didn't clean up any blood. Honey :rolleyes:

Then you should have no problem posting it, nor the statement from paramedics that they didn't clean up any blood. Honey :rolleyes:

There was nothing on him, no grass stains, no big bloody head, etc.. He wasn't limping, got out of the car easily. I thought he was beaten to a bloody pulp. According to some of you anyway.

He murdered that kid and they need to take him into custody.

Martin had NO CRIMINAL RECORD. Now I don't care if he got suspended from school over traces of marijuana found in a bag---there are probably a lot of us on this board--myself included--that got suspended from high school for getting caught smoking in the bathroom.

Nothing excuses--this wanna-be cop--Zimmerman from his actions that night. He was told not to pursue--it's clear he ignored that--it's clear that Martin was running away--and not toward Zimmerman.

We know that Zimmerman got out of his car--confronted Martin--and a fight ensued. It's like I pick a fight with you--you clock me for it--I pull my gun out and shoot and kill you--and I walk away free because of the Stand your Ground law. UNBELIEVABLE.

Shame on you.

I got no problems with that but if he's found "not guilty" the blacks have already stated that they will continued to "demonstrate" and demand "justice". The truth is, they don't want justice, they want Zimmerman crucified.

Shame on you.

I got no problems with that but if he's found "not guilty" the blacks have already stated that they will continued to "demonstrate" and demand "justice". The truth is, they don't want justice, they want Zimmerman crucified.

You are exactly right.

Martin had NO CRIMINAL RECORD. Now I don't care if he got suspended from school over traces of marijuana found in a bag---there are probably a lot of us on this board--myself included--that got suspended from high school for getting caught smoking in the bathroom.

Nothing excuses--this wanna-be cop--Zimmerman from his actions that night. He was told not to pursue--it's clear he ignored that--it's clear that Martin was running away--and not toward Zimmerman.

We know that Zimmerman got out of his car--confronted Martin--and a fight ensued. It's like I pick a fight with you--you clock me for it--I pull my gun out and shoot and kill you--and I walk away free because of the Stand your Ground law. UNBELIEVABLE.

The way that particular law reads (have you read it?) that's likely. However, just so you know, I don't think there is any place in America, where a verbal confrontation that does not involve either (1) a direct threat of violence (such as "I'm going to kill you!), or (2) a demand that constitutes a crime (such as "Give me your wallet!") gives you the right to punch someone. Try it, and you'll go directly to jail, charged with assault and battery, no matter who spoke first ("picked the fight", to use YOUR words). You MAY NOT (legally, anyway), punch someone over words, except in the situations I described..

Its ok, Zimmerman's lawyer actually found a "black friend" who, now get this, says "Coon" is not offensive. (Of course this guy is an X news reporter. He has no proof of ANYTHING other than whhat Zimmerman tells him but he has a "gut feeling") He is such a good friend, he didnt know aout him having charges against him by his x wife and that altercation he had with the police a couple years ago.

I will repeat this, this "black friend" actually said, "coon" is not racial.

Jesus F. Christ. I swear people are dumb.

Last edited:

The way that particular law reads (have you read it?) that's likely. However, just so you know, I don't think there is any place in America, where a verbal confrontation that does not involve either (1) a direct threat of violence (such as "I'm going to kill you!), or (2) a demand that constitutes a crime (such as "Give me your wallet!") gives you the right to punch someone. Try it, and you'll go directly to jail, charged with assault and battery, no matter who spoke first ("picked the fight", to use YOUR words). You MAY NOT (legally, anyway), punch someone over words, except in the situations I described..

He jumped out of his truck and was armed, then confronted the victim. That is EXACTLY were he broke the law.

New Topics

Forum List

Back