Self-Defense

Not on the very top of his head, anyway.And that is grainy.

Other than that, you can't see anything.

Not on the very top of his head, anyway.And that is grainy.

Other than that, you can't see anything.

That's right.

No black eyes..which usually come with a broken nose. No swelling in the nose..which usually come with a broken nose. No blood on his shirt..which usually come with a broken nose. No gash..which usually comes with a pounding. No bandage..which in most places they use to cover gashes. No stains..which the police said were on his back. No nuttin'.

Because..there's nothing to see.

Zimmerman lied. And so did the police.

Well since most people don't have eyes on the top of their heads, then no...you can't see if he has black eyes.

Oh and I see we're back to a big Hispanic conspiracy against the black guy.

Self-Defense: The act of following someone who is unarmed and then shooting them dead when no one is around to dispute your version of the story.

Liberals have shit for brains. In any use of lethal force in self-defense, the dead criminal isn't going to be around to give his version of events.

All the physical evidence and what witnesses saw support Zimmerman's account. The evidence shows self-defense.

Well since most people don't have eyes on the top of their heads, then no...you can't see if he has black eyes.

Oh and I see we're back to a big Hispanic conspiracy against the black guy.

I've had my nose broken. I've broken people's noses. Almost immediately your eyes swell up..so much so..it's hard to see. Your nose becomes a big bulbous bag of mush. You have to breath through your mouth. Partly because..if you try breathing through your nose, you will drown in your own blood. It comes out like a gusher. Very shortly after that..the blood circles your eyes under the skin..causing those black eyes. It's very distinct. Looks the same on almost everyone..and may take weeks to go back to normal. Except it never really goes back to normal. I can still move my nose and hear a click. That's a reminder to me.

Then there's the business of the gash..there is none. No bandage either.

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

That's, in my opinion, what happened.

Cold blooded murder.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a mesmerizing and grainy video that shows the top of some dude's head.

Fascinating and incriminating stuff. There are no black eyes on the top of this guy's head, and the top of his head is extremely muscular!

This is a clincher for sure. Grab your rope and wait for Spike to tweet the address of his safe house, you've hit pay dirt, woo EEEE dawg!

Yes, it's a mesmerizing and grainy video that shows the top of some dude's head.

Fascinating and incriminating stuff. There are no black eyes on the top of this guy's head, and the top of his head is extremely muscular!

This is a clincher for sure. Grab your rope and wait for Spike to tweet the address of his safe house, you've hit pay dirt, woo EEEE dawg!

I watched this video on my huge flat panel tv. Zimmerman looks as fresh as a daisy.

But heck..you can lead a horse to water..

:lol:

So I am begininng to draw my own conclusions..and think events went down like this.

-Zimmerman sees Martin..calls 911. Martin notices Zimmerman and walks away..increasing his speed. Zimmerman gives chase in his SUV until he reaches an area that his SUV wont go. He leaves the vehicle. Martin begins to run..and so does Zimmerman. Zimmerman catches up and says something like "What are you doing here?", Martin responds with something like "Get out of my face, man" and Zimmerman pulls his gun. Martin screams for help..and Zimmerman fires..hitting him in the chest.

So, you think the obese Zimmerman chased down and confront the 6'3" no-limit-nigga that was dressed as a gangster? Shit for brains.

So, you think the no-limit-nigga screamed like a little girl in pain at the sight of a gun? Shit for brains.

So, you think Zimmerman pulled the gun, but couldn't pull the trigger as fast as the no-limit-nigga could tackle him? Shit for brains.

Zimmerman calls police after seeing the no-limit-nigga casing the neighborhood. He follows the nigga so he can keep the police informed of the nigga's location. The nigga confronts Zimmerman about what he is doing. Zimmerman tries to deny doing anything. The nigga then starts to pound Zimmerman. Zimmerman starts screaming, while he's trying to use his gun. Then Zimmerman turns the nigga into maggot food.

So, you think the obese Zimmerman chased down and confront the 6'3" no-limit-nigga that was dressed as a gangster? Shit for brains.

So, you think the no-limit-nigga screamed like a little girl in pain at the sight of a gun? Shit for brains.

So, you think Zimmerman pulled the gun, but couldn't pull the trigger as fast as the no-limit-nigga could tackle him? Shit for brains.

Zimmerman calls police after seeing the no-limit-nigga casing the neighborhood. He follows the nigga so he can keep the police informed of the nigga's location. The nigga confronts Zimmerman about what he is doing. Zimmerman tries to deny doing anything. The nigga then starts to pound Zimmerman. Zimmerman starts screaming, while he's trying to use his gun. Then Zimmerman turns the nigga into maggot food.

If nothing..you're entertaining.

But I am sure that many here agree with you on some level.

Unfortunately facts do not.

Forum List

Back