Seems Hillary is Beating Both the Right Wingers and the Left Wingers

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Seems Hillary is Spanking Both the Right Wingers and the Left Wingers
Seems Hillary is Beating Both the Right Wingers and the Left Wingers
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/hillary-clinton-got-the-biggest-post-debate-polling-bounce/
Been waiting for FiveThirtyEight to weigh-in. They did yesterday

Hillary Clinton got some good news Wednesday, when Vice President Joe Biden announced that he wouldn’t run for the Democratic nomination for president. And she’s testifying before the House Select Committee on Benghazi today. So there’s a lot going on in the news that could affect the polls. But here’s what we know right now: Clinton’s post-debate polling bump looks real.
It may still be pretty far out from November 2016, but... I see no really game plan from Bernie or O'Malley. Though I believe Webb and Chafee dropping out was good for the odds of both of these men. But where can they go?

This is unlike 2018 where Team Clinton was caught off guard and Daschle and others jumped ship and helped Team Obama challenge party rules. O'Malley and Sanders can take it to the convention and effect some change, but for that to happen the left had better start getting their act together or jumping on-board Team Clinton. Did I leave O'Malley out?

It's real. Very real. This is nothing like Trump in the GOP with 77 virgin opponents.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeing a post-debate bounce with Democrats in New Hampshire.

A new WBUR poll found 38 percent of likely voters supporting her and 34 percent supporting Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont. Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who has not yet decided on a run, is a distant third with 9 percent. The poll’s margin of sampling error is five percentage points.

The results show Mrs. Clinton, who was at 31 percent in WBUR’s previous poll, solidifying her position in the race, and they raise questions of whether Mr. Biden missed the right moment to make his move.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...shows-post-debate-bounce-for-hillary-clinton/

We are far out from November 2016, but unless O'Malley can get some traction in the next few debates he's out -- maybe even before then. Why? Mostly $$$$

Sanders better starting climbing out beyond a message of 'movement' for he is NOT leading a movement so much as he is speaking about how to go about getting involved in one. Bernie has his list of things he would like to see happen. Many things he could not accomplish if he was elected President. Bernie looks to be a man who will wield some clout at the convention

The left's version of Pat Buchanan of the 1990s

Forum List

Back