Republicans, are we admitting we can't govern?

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
According to GOP polls and from what I read here the only GOP candidates worthy are those that never before held public office - Trump, Carson and Fiorina. Aren't we pretty much waving banners admitting that our party has proven it cannot handle responsibility? I'm concerned because I really don't see any of these three as a winning formula. That's especially true if America's mindset is, it's better with the devil you know than the devil you don't.

According to GOP polls and from what I read here the only GOP candidates worthy are those that never before held public office - Trump, Carson and Fiorina. Aren't we pretty much waving banners admitting that our party has proven it cannot handle responsibility? I'm concerned because I really don't see any of these three as a winning formula. That's especially true if America's mindset is, it's better with the devil you know than the devil you don't.
No, it's proven that the ESTABLISHMENT career republican is no different than the ESTABLISHMENT career democrat. They are both bought and paid for, and no longer give a damn about the will of the people.

Forum List

Back