Seeds, salaries and sweaters: Rand Paul outraged at 'unconstitutional' US subsidizing of Ukraine economy

Pepperidge Farms remembers when the Cruz/Lee/Romney cabal tried stealing delegates away from Trump after he had secured enough delegates for the win prior to the convention.

Tom Cotton reminds me of the Rev. Lovejoy on the Simpsons.....Tell be I'm wrong. ;)
Pepperidge Farm remembers when Ted Cruz didn't show up for the audit the Fed vote, too.

Not that there was a snowball's chance in Hell of a true audit happening anyway, but that's beside the point.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when Ted Cruz didn't show up for the audit the Fed vote, too.

Not that there was a snowball's chance in Hell of a true audit happening anyway, but that's beside the point.

You are a fringe of the fringe outlier -

That leaves your opinions, having no value.

You are a fringe of the fringe outlier

Natty C not giving a fuck.png

I'm sure the millions of homeless throughout our nation are comforted now.
And I'm sure that was your cute way of admitting what he said was stupid and ignorant.

And I am quite sure Rand Paul is not suggesting we divert Ukriane money to the homeless. Are you? That Randian puke thinks homeless people deserve their lot in life.

I told you all we would be rebuilding Ukraine.... Biden gave a lousy $700 taxable bucks to people in Lahaina that lost everything... but he is making Ukrainian people whole again and giving them money for their retirement pensions.....
He is funding small businesses that closed during Russia's bombing runs.... and he has a rebuilding plan that will cost nearly a trillion US tax dollars.....
WTF Biden supporters..... Is Joe a US president or a Ukrainian prime minister?....
We haven't even come close to making Ukraine whole.

The odds are very much against America compromising an active war effort by shutting down government over the financing of one of its wars.

That goes for even this war that is being denied on being America's war against Russia!
Aren't you the cute little useful idiot! Wow!

The war is by Russia against Ukraine. Try to remember that, quisling.

Well, it's true a significant number of useful idiots hate the truth.
You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.... you are so far gone into propaganda its not funny....
Most of what you post is so far from true I don't even bother....

Nobody knows where the money is going because there is little in the way of accountability. Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time so who is signing the checks?

$33 trillion national debt, your fair share of it is $100,000.
Not seeing your point, either.

And that isn't my share, ya goofball. My share would be proportional to the percentage of wealth I hold.

And the cause of our debt is pathetic tax revenue, not excessive spending. And we have your cult and its high priests to thank for that.

Forum List

Back