See You Again

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
This Friday my girlfriend and I will travel to Montana for the ski season. I rented a place near Blacktail Mountain. I am in a mathematics program at the University of California at Santa Barbara which requires my thesis to be completed by mid January. Blacktail will give me plenty of time and space to get my work finished while skiing some great snow. You will not see me at USMB for awhile, since I am not sure when I will be back online.

I am writing this note to let everyone know that I think USMB is a fine place to learn and exchange views. Thank you for the opportunity to meet so many excellent folks; especially Sir Evil and NATO. I want to also thank the USMB monitors who help keep the board running. Jimnyc, I greatly appreciate the meeting place that you have created. Thank you.

Your friend,

onedomino.

Good luck to you - you will be missed. Between the girlfriend and skiing, hope you find enough time to complete your paper! Have a great time!

onedomino,
best of luck with your thesis. i'll raise a glass to you and your girlfriend while i'm in bozeman, montana for a few days in early december. take care and enjoy yourself t his holiday season. thanks for the kind words. you're one of the best here, such a shame you won't be around for two months. take care.

Forum List

Back