I'll share!

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
SIR/MADAM ,GOD BLESS YOU & HOME.

I am a member of the "Contract Award Committee",
Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Nigeria.

We search for an agent who will assist us in the
transfer of Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand
US Dollars (US$27.5.5Million) and subsequent investment
of same in lucrative ventures in your country......blah, blah.. :lame2:

I get a couple of these every week so I'm swimming in the $$$$$.
Anyone want some?:D

Mr. P said:

Hey, listen - I'd be happy to help, but my bank has requested that I cease sending in any more money for a while as they're having trouble handling it all.

Now if your bank has room, could you open an account in your name and mine? I'd be happy to give you a ten percent handling fee for your trouble. All you need to do is deposit $1000 to activate the account so that my bank will transfer the funds.

Thanks.

PS. Make sure that my name is on the signature card so that I can withdraw funds.

Merlin1047 said:
Hey, listen - I'd be happy to help, but my bank has requested that I cease sending in any more money for a while as they're having trouble handling it all.

Now if your bank has room, could you open an account in your name and mine? I'd be happy to give you a ten percent handling fee for your trouble. All you need to do is deposit $1000 to activate the account so that my bank will transfer the funds.

Thanks.

PS. Make sure that my name is on the signature card so that I can withdraw funds.

Well gosh darn....Sure! But no need to transfer money, I'm close enough I'll drive to LA and pickup a check from your bank.:lalala:

lol2.gif

Mr. P said:
Well gosh darn....Sure! But no need to transfer money, I'm close enough I'll drive to LA and pickup a check from your bank.:lalala:

Mr. P said:

You wouldn't BELIEVE the emails I get. Our company is registered with the Commerce Department and all the US Embassies have our info. Therefore, I am CONSTANTLY getting emails from the scamsters.

I recently received one that started like this....

Hello, my name is Chong Doo Hwan, the brother of Chun Doo Hwan, the former President of Korea that took over in a coup in 1980. He is imprisoned and I have access to millions of dollars but I need a partner.... blah, blah, blah

The thing is, that in Korea, the LAST name comes FIRST. So if he REALLY was the brother of Chun Doo Hwan, then he would share the surname of Chun, and therefore, he would be Chun Dae Hwan not Chong. The guy who sent me the email is so ignorant he overlooked this minor point.

Forum List

Back