Jury debates over Scott Peterson’s fate…

kiyoung80

Rookie
Oct 31, 2004
So the trial for the “husband from hell” is just about over. With the closing arguments complete, now we all have to wait for the jury to deliberate.

How does everyone feel about this case? Do you think he’ll walk or get what he deserves? Also – I’ve been told that the judge is only going to give a 2-hour notice once the jury has reached its verdict. We do have a cable TV in the lounge area here at work, so I’ve been setting it to Court TV to try and keep up-to-date. I even noticed on their website that you can get the verdict sent to your cell phone, which is pretty crazy (though I’m the only one of my friends without one yet!)

Personally, there’s nothing I’d rather see than a death sentence for this disgusting human, though life in prison wouldn’t be a bad 2nd option either.

Kimberly

First, welcome to the board Kim - I don't recall seeing you on here!

I would have to agree with you on this one. There have been so many things that link him to it, but then again, there were a lot linking OJ to the killing of his Wife too, and where did it get him, FREE!!! I can't help but think it's going to be another OJ case here, and do hope I am wrong. Two lives are gone now, and someone needs to pay for it. With all that I have seen and heard on this case, I don't see how anyone could think he is innocent.

Forum List

Back