See What Tax Cuts For The Wealthy Has Caused:

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
mojo-chart.png

It began with Reagan's trillion's in cuts but look closely at the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 and it's not rocket science....the wealthy no longer pay their fair share:

Their kids don't go 10,000 miles across the globe to fight and die in the wars they start either

Last edited:
The wealthy pay far more than their fair share.

If the libs were to tell the truth, it's not that the wealthy don't pay a fair share, it's that they get to keep more than what the libs consider fair.

mojo-chart.png

It began with Reagan's trillion's in cuts but look closely at the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 and it's not rocket science....the wealthy no longer pay their fair share:

Their kids don't go 10,000 miles across the globe to fight and die in the wars they start either

Actually it was the middle class cut. It was by far the larger amount.

Amazing what you can do with statistics.
In fact take any specific working person employed for 15 years in the same or comparable job. Is he really making just what he was 15 years ago? Really? No, of course not.
But family sizes change and income changes as women quit work to have babies or people retire or whatever.
Out wth class warfare. In with less government.

Who determines the "fair share"?
The 51% that now receive a govenrment check?
Alexis de Toqueville predicted THIS shortly after this country was founded.
I remember as a kid one of the neighbors had a Rolls Royce. This man had a hardware store, investments in the stock market and rental houses. When he used to drive down the road my Dad would say "There goes Mr. Parker. He is a hard working man. When you grow up you need to try to be like him. He is a good role model"
Now the tax and spend moocher class says "There goes Mr. Parker. He stole all his money from others and is greedy. He does not care about anyone and is selfish because he has more than anyone else. He does not need that Rolls Royce. He does not need all of those investments and rental houses. He does not pay his fair share in taxes. I DEMAND MORE OF HIS WEALTH AND I DEMAND GOVERNMENT TAKE IT FROM HIM AND GIVE IT TO ME AND OTHERS."

Here's what the Reagan-Bush tax cuts for the rich have caused....the destruction of the middle class.

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

I remember as a kid one of the neighbors had a Rolls Royce. This man had a hardware store, investments in the stock market and rental houses. When he used to drive down the road my Dad would say "There goes Mr. Parker. He is a hard working man. When you grow up you need to try to be like him. He is a good role model"
Now the tax and spend moocher class says "There goes Mr. Parker. He stole all his money from others and is greedy. He does not care about anyone and is selfish because he has more than anyone else. He does not need that Rolls Royce. He does not need all of those investments and rental houses. He does not pay his fair share in taxes. I DEMAND MORE OF HIS WEALTH AND I DEMAND GOVERNMENT TAKE IT FROM HIM AND GIVE IT TO ME AND OTHERS."

Most of the people who receive checks from the government are SS and retired military.

Which of those two groups would you cut off?

The super rich now pay taxes at a lower rate than the rest of us.

Is that fair?

the concentration of wealth will kill democracy AND capitalism

Obama will be re-elected, and he will allow the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy to expire in December of 2012.

That and the spending cuts that kick in in Jan. of 2013 will help solve the deficit problem.

And then we leave Afghanistan in 2014...

Hey libs.. Move to Maine. You leecher class types outnumber the taxpayers.. You'll like it there.. :badgrin::badgrin:

Bullshit! Taxes on corporations and business has declined not increased and corporate welfare has went up.

Mr. Paker pollutes the enviroment with all the wood and tools for his house,cars and tools for his hardware stores(someone has to clean it up). He needs more police to protect his assets and extrta security for alarms that go off if you walk by his stores and homes. He uses the court system to sue anyone he has cheated and refuses to pay for the cheap tools he got from China and Mexico. He uses more electric,fuel and watar for his many houses and stores. I could go on but I think you get my point.

Why should Mr. Parker get a free ride off me?

Last edited:
mojo-chart.png

Which was the middle class cut? Oh, and a bit of evidence to support your words is necessary since you ... well, let's say stretch the truth to 'prove' your opinions on occasion.

Most of the people who receive checks from the government are SS and retired military.

Which of those two groups would you cut off?

The super rich now pay taxes at a lower rate than the rest of us.

Is that fair?

Link.

Obama is offering 15 year retirement for the military again. That should get more people dependent on the government right before the election.

You forget all of the money going to Section 8 and to unemployment as well. Both of those have sky-rocketed recently. More and more people are on food stamps.

Unions are getting bailed out, their huge pensions they got through collective bargaining paid for with taxpayer money. All of their dues going straight back into the Democrat's coffers.

Seems Democrat programs are draining the treasury more than ever before.....and a lot of it is coming right back to them. The TSA has been taken over by the government and now Obama has unionized them. More cash to the Democrats.

This class-warfare crap is all a big scam.

mojo-chart.png

Which was the middle class cut? Oh, and a bit of evidence to support your words is necessary since you ... well, let's say stretch the truth to 'prove' your opinions on occasion.

GOPers play the numbers game. It goes like this:

100 million middle class people get a 10 dollar tax break equals 1 billion dollars in tax breaks for the middle class

100 rich class get a 1 million dollar tax break eguals a 100 million in tax breaks for the rich class.

So in their mind Middle class got 1 billion and the poor rich(lol) only got 100 million.

of course I sure don't feel better off getting a 10 dollar tax break than the guy that got a million dollar tax break.

Forum List

Back