See What Tax Cuts For The Wealthy Has Caused:

the concentration of wealth will kill democracy AND capitalism

That is the kicker that the Cons just can't seem to figure out. They actually believe it is better for the country and themselves to have more and more of the wealth concentrated among a very small percentage of the population. It is just absolutely mind boggling that they can't see how this is such a big problem and where it will eventually lead us. And then they have the nerve to cry class warfare when in fact the class war has already been won by the very few at the top, with the help of the idiots at the bottom.

Unfortunately, once the masses figure out how badly they have been duped, then the class warfare will truly begin and the richest of the rich will see their stripped from them. Unfortunately, that will not be good for anyone either, but it will eventually happen if corrections are not made soon.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

OMG The RED SCARE Be scared, be very scared the commies are out to get you.

Daveman, err Daveboy, believes his little fuel pump is a full and complete audit of an oil company. Silly daveboy, cartoons are for kids.

You're bordering on sacrilege. Those numbers are from your inerrant and benevolent government.

Meanwhile, you keep insisting companies must be breaking the law because they make a profit. And never you mind that government adds to the cost of driving more than oil company profits do.

You're really not very bright Dave.
I know you think I'll be devastated, but guess what?

I'm not. :lol:

You do know I spend a fair amount of the time we share laughing at you, right? You're just such a stuffed shirt blowhard. It's impossible to not laugh at you.

Meanwhile, you just keep believing this:

youknowmoremi6.jpg

That is the kicker that the Cons just can't seem to figure out. They actually believe it is better for the country and themselves to have more and more of the wealth concentrated among a very small percentage of the population. It is just absolutely mind boggling that they can't see how this is such a big problem and where it will eventually lead us. And then they have the nerve to cry class warfare when in fact the class war has already been won by the very few at the top, with the help of the idiots at the bottom.

Unfortunately, once the masses figure out how badly they have been duped, then the class warfare will truly begin and the richest of the rich will see their stripped from them. Unfortunately, that will not be good for anyone either, but it will eventually happen if corrections are not made soon.

leninsmile4pv.jpg

Communists have killed a hundred million people. People who whitewash that history (you know, leftists) can't be trusted. At all.

Wow...I haven't seen so much empty verbiage with such little actual substance since the last speech from Boiking. :lol::lol::lol:

Here's what everyone needs to do - get the best job they can, work hard, save, give to church/charities, pay whatever taxes the elected governments representatives (local, State, federal) decree.

If they want a change go vote. But live in peace with the outcome of the elections.

Sheesh!!!!!

Oh, I forgot and what somebody else makes is none of your business!

And to insist that the government change what somebody else makes is ................. MY GAWD

Why dont you outline for everyone what the problem is.

You're bordering on sacrilege. Those numbers are from your inerrant and benevolent government.

Meanwhile, you keep insisting companies must be breaking the law because they make a profit. And never you mind that government adds to the cost of driving more than oil company profits do.

You do know I spend a fair amount of the time we share laughing at you, right? You're just such a stuffed shirt blowhard. It's impossible to not laugh at you.

youknowmoremi6.jpg

Asscatcher is a prime specimen of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

youknowmoremi6.jpg

Asscatcher is a prime specimen of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Impossible. He's a liberal. Believing in liberalism is an achievement worthy of respect, and gives his opinions great weight.

Right, Wry?

mojo-chart.png

It began with Reagan's trillion's in cuts but look closely at the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 and it's not rocket science....the wealthy no longer pay their fair share:

Their kids don't go 10,000 miles across the globe to fight and die in the wars they start either

You are even dumber than I thought. Are you aware that the VP of the US has a son that is part of the 1% who served in Iraq?

mojo-chart.png

It began with Reagan's trillion's in cuts but look closely at the Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003 and it's not rocket science....the wealthy no longer pay their fair share:

Their kids don't go 10,000 miles across the globe to fight and die in the wars they start either

Looks like Every Income is going up by a %, of course if you have a bigger income your % increase is going to amount to a lot more Cash.

:)

The Democrats answer is to End all Income Growth in the name of Sticking it to the rich.

mojo-chart.png

What a bunch of bullshit.
Increasing productivity and reducing cost is a good thing.
Labor is a commodity. Labor is the largest cost of doing business. With profits being squeezed by an increasingly globalized marketplace and increased competition, labor is the first thing to be looked at for cost reductions.
For example....The CEO of American Airlines, one the legacy carriers saddled with very high labor costs due to labor unions told of a situation where the security of hangars was modified to reduce labor costs.
First the theft of tools and materials was deemed out of control. So the company placed security people. With the reduced thefts, the word was obviously out that it was unwise to steal. They reduced the number of people used for security.
Then the company brought in guard dogs and replaced the security people.
Then with even fewer thefts, they reduced the number of guard dogs then reduced the number of hours the dogs were present.
The cost of security went from thousands of dollars per week, to a few hundred. I call that good business.
Confiscating more money for government to spend has nothing to do with this.
Private and public sector expenses are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
Who determines the "fair share"?
The 51% that now receive a govenrment check?
Alexis de Toqueville predicted THIS shortly after this country was founded.
I remember as a kid one of the neighbors had a Rolls Royce. This man had a hardware store, investments in the stock market and rental houses. When he used to drive down the road my Dad would say "There goes Mr. Parker. He is a hard working man. When you grow up you need to try to be like him. He is a good role model"
Now the tax and spend moocher class says "There goes Mr. Parker. He stole all his money from others and is greedy. He does not care about anyone and is selfish because he has more than anyone else. He does not need that Rolls Royce. He does not need all of those investments and rental houses. He does not pay his fair share in taxes. I DEMAND MORE OF HIS WEALTH AND I DEMAND GOVERNMENT TAKE IT FROM HIM AND GIVE IT TO ME AND OTHERS."

Bullshit! Taxes on corporations and business has declined not increased and corporate welfare has went up.

Mr. Paker pollutes the enviroment with all the wood and tools for his house,cars and tools for his hardware stores(someone has to clean it up). He needs more police to protect his assets and extrta security for alarms that go off if you walk by his stores and homes. He uses the court system to sue anyone he has cheated and refuses to pay for the cheap tools he got from China and Mexico. He uses more electric,fuel and watar for his many houses and stores. I could go on but I think you get my point.

Why should Mr. Parker get a free ride off me?
Yer kidding ,right?
You have made it very clear that you are of the class envy crowd.
You have the unrealistic expectation of equality of outcome.
You think the nation's assets are in better hands if controlled by government.
You think there should be a national wage cap.
You think business should operate at break even or a loss.

Who determines the "fair share"?
The 51% that now receive a govenrment check?
Alexis de Toqueville predicted THIS shortly after this country was founded.
I remember as a kid one of the neighbors had a Rolls Royce. This man had a hardware store, investments in the stock market and rental houses. When he used to drive down the road my Dad would say "There goes Mr. Parker. He is a hard working man. When you grow up you need to try to be like him. He is a good role model"
Now the tax and spend moocher class says "There goes Mr. Parker. He stole all his money from others and is greedy. He does not care about anyone and is selfish because he has more than anyone else. He does not need that Rolls Royce. He does not need all of those investments and rental houses. He does not pay his fair share in taxes. I DEMAND MORE OF HIS WEALTH AND I DEMAND GOVERNMENT TAKE IT FROM HIM AND GIVE IT TO ME AND OTHERS."

Bullshit! Taxes on corporations and business has declined not increased and corporate welfare has went up.

Mr. Paker pollutes the enviroment with all the wood and tools for his house,cars and tools for his hardware stores(someone has to clean it up). He needs more police to protect his assets and extrta security for alarms that go off if you walk by his stores and homes. He uses the court system to sue anyone he has cheated and refuses to pay for the cheap tools he got from China and Mexico. He uses more electric,fuel and watar for his many houses and stores. I could go on but I think you get my point.

Why should Mr. Parker get a free ride off me?
35% corp tax..That's what the federal government collects. 35 cents on every dollar of gross revenue.
Those with money, investments and small business do not pay enough huh?
The Obama regime wants to raise the top rate to 44%.
There are roughly 390,000 people in the US that earn over one million dollars per year.
80% of those are small business owners. Obama says these people do not pay a "fair share"...Really? How so?
Additionally...The Obama regime wants to take all dividend income that is now taxed at 15% and include that as regular income. At 44%. That money has already been taxed once at 44%...The Obama regime wants a second bite at the apple.
Small business owners will do what they must to void these confiscatory taxes. They will reduce the size of their business which will result in fewer jobs. Combine this with the impending threat of the cost of Obama care and MORE unemployment will be the rule of the day.
You people appear to believe that jobs and wages come from an employment entitlement fairy.....There is no such thing.
Without the people to spend and invest in business, there are no jobs....Except public sector work. Which as we all know does not produce anything. Government only consumes.

Communists have killed a hundred million people. People who whitewash that history (you know, leftists) can't be trusted. At all.

How many American citizen have been killed while living and working in the United States by communists?
How many Americans have been killed or injured by faulty products, unsafe meat or produce, or tobacco?

The wealthy pay far more than their fair share.

If the libs were to tell the truth, it's not that the wealthy don't pay a fair share, it's that they get to keep more than what the libs consider fair.

I don't really care what's "fair" - that's a matter of opinion. I'm more concerned with what's practical. Its impractical for the poor to shoulder the same burden as the wealthy - that should be obvious - yet it seems to be a major goal of the Republican party.

The rich presently have their lowest tax burden in nearly a life time - and the federal government has a massive deficit. It doesn't take a moron to see that we should make up part of that deficit by restoring taxation of the rich to levels that have worked well in the past.

Last edited:

How many American citizen have been killed while living and working in the United States by communists?
How many Americans have been killed or injured by faulty products, unsafe meat or produce, or tobacco?

How many killed by commies? Everyone who ever tried to break a union strike.
How many killed by doing something stupid? Who cares?

How many killed by commies? Everyone who ever tried to break a union strike.
How many killed by doing something stupid? Who cares?

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Forum List

Back