See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

Translation: "You cannot prove what you are claiming"

It is easier to insist that what you say is true as opposed to posting anything that proves you to be be correct.

Too dumb and lazy?
Translation: You are so imbued with liberal mindset, you are unable to divorce yourself from your programmed BS of relying on (and expecting others to) nothing but your lib sources, with all liberal content safely tucked inside.

There is a real world out there. If you crawl out of your little lib shell, you may discover that real world, and then cast your liberal masters aside, in deference to truth and reality. If you stay enclosed in your shell, your liberal masters will control you forever. Your choice.

I escaped from them in 2009. Before that, I voted for every leftist presidential candidate from McGovern in '72 to Obama in 2008.

And I already posted what proves me to be correct. Problem (for you) is you are so indoctrinated in the left, that you cannot accept anything other than what they feed you. Your definition of proof is a laughingstock. "Proof" is what exists in front of your EYES, not what somebody creates, to have you believe.

This is not a liberal or conservative issue, and by attempting to frame it as such, you are further highlighting your own ignorance.

If you were mentally competent, you would be able to read and interpret the facts.

Every statistically measured category since the beginning of AA indicates this to be true. What idiots like the one who started this thread overlook is that AA applies to far more than race. It also prohibits age discrimination, protects the disabled and of course gender is protected as well. Since the beginning of AA white females have benefitted more than any other demographic.
That wasn't the question, Mr DODGE. She asked WHERE you have SEEN an abundance of white females benefitting, not concocted, statistic reports from your friendly liberals.

And NO, AA does NOT protect against age discrimination, or the disabled. I'm 73 and have disabilities. No AA has eve been in place for me on those grounds. Stop making things up.

And NO, white females have NOT "benefitted more than any other demographic".

As you well have been told in this forum, white females overwhelmingly are VICTIM to AA, along with their white male family members. Stop lying.

This is not a liberal or conservative issue, and by attempting to frame it as such, you are further highlighting your own ignorance.

If you were mentally competent, you would be able to read and interpret the facts.
It certainly IS a liberal vs conservative issue, with conservatives opposing the worst racial discrimination in America over the past 58 years >> Affirmative Action, while liberals overwhelmingly, hypocritically support it (as long as the beneficiaries are minorities, and the victims are white).

Where have you seen an abundance of white females benefitting?
He doesn't SEE things. He's afraid if he did, all his leftist readings (brainwashings) would be annihilated.

This is not a left or right issue, you idiot. If you were not mentally impaired, as well as ignorant it would not be necessary to spoon feed facts to you. You have access to the same information as anyone else, you just choose to claim it doesn't exist.

It certainly IS a liberal vs conservative issue, with conservatives opposing the worst racial discrimination in America over the past 58 years >> Affirmative Action, while liberals overwhelmingly, hypocritically support it (as long as the beneficiaries are minorities, and the victims are white).

It is not a liberal/ conservative issue, you senile nutcase. It is an initiative that was put into effect to ensure that racist cretins like you, if in a position to discriminate are held accountable. Affirmative Action as it is written PROHIBITS discrimination based on age, race, religion and disability.

And, like it or not, white females have benefitted from it more than any other demographic.

Every statistically measured category since the beginning of AA indicates this to be true. What idiots like the one who started this thread overlook is that AA applies to far more than race. It also prohibits age discrimination, protects the disabled and of course gender is protected as well. Since the beginning of AA white females have benefitted more than any other demographic.
That wasn't the question, Mr DODGE. She asked WHERE you have SEEN an abundance of white females benefitting, not concocted, statistic reports from your friendly liberals.

And NO, AA does NOT protect against age discrimination, or the disabled. I'm 73 and have disabilities. No AA has eve been in place for me on those grounds. Stop making things up.

As you well have been told in this forum, white females overwhelmingly are VICTIM to AA, along with their white male family members. Stop lying.

No, they are not VICTIMS, and neither are YOU.
In fact they have made the most notable progress during AA of ANY other demographic.

If you choose to deny that fact, that's your problem, not mine.

Your most obvious disability is your IGNORANCE, not your age. My 87 year old mother is much more mentally alert than you are.

You cannot rewrite facts or wish away the truth, which is why instead of showing any proof of all of the "millions" of white victims of AA that you imagine are in society, you think that just "saying" they are makes it true.

Last edited:

No one gives a fuck what that fool asks. If she needs an answer tell the ho to look in the mirror. As you well have been told in this forum, White females have benefitted the most from AA.

Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

Here is the tirade, word for word. You can either laugh or cry. >>

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.

LOL and here you are whining about your white victimhood again.

White unemployment is under the national rate and black unemployment is double that of whites. There hasn't been any racial discrimination against whites.

He doesn't SEE things. He's afraid if he did, all his leftist readings (brainwashings) would be annihilated.

This is not a left or right issue, you idiot. If you were not mentally impaired, as well as ignorant it would not be necessary to spoon feed facts to you. You have access to the same information as anyone else, you just choose to claim it doesn't exist.
What facts? Some things you read can be proven, a fact. Stats on women benefitting from AA, no proof. How do you prove a woman got the job because she was female?

What facts? Some things you read can be proven, a fact. Stats on women benefitting from AA, no proof. How do you prove a woman got the job because she was female?

The majority of the gains by white females during AA were recognized in the first 3 decades of the initiative. There is much more evidence like this out there. This is only one example.

Interestingly, in spite of what the one who started this thread insists about white people being "victimized" by AA, white males as a demographic represent approximately 35% of the population, however they hold nearly 75% of managerial positions in the workforce.

That is not a case of "victimization".

Prior to AA gaining traction, white females in most cases held secretarial jobs, teaching jobs or positions in the service industry.

If you are 60+ years or older, you would have seen this yourself.

"A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors".

Last edited:
Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

Here is the tirade, word for word. You can either laugh or cry. >>

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.

LOL and here you are whining about your white victimhood again.

Yes. Non stop.

Oh my gosh! I just got called a "racist" by IM2. HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:

Could anything be funnier. The #1 racist in the forum going around calling people racists. This clod doesn't know how stupid he is.
BTW idiot, when you say "your ass" you're doing a great job of showing off what a ghetto dirtbag you are.

And you show off your stupidity by posting liberal loon links about white women and affirmative action, like the 1000 times as many white women daughters and wives of victimized white men are supposed to not be considered, huh ?
IM2: you are really stupid.

View attachment 288962View attachment 288963

I have to laugh at being called a racist by a racist. I am the number 1 racist here but no one seems be able to show proof of my racism. I have 30,000 messages and when asked to show my racism the crickets start singing. Crybaby whites are calling me a racist like by doing so I will shut up.

It isn't working. So the facts stand. White women have benefitted the most from AA. I can't help what the facts show. So if you're ignorant about this issue, get informed.

White unemployment is under the national rate and black unemployment is double that of whites. There hasn't been any racial discrimination against whites.

As a successful white male, I am always disappointed by bitter white dudes who blame their own lack of success on their skin color.

What victimhood.

According to the facts, white women HAVE been the prime benefactor of AA. So if you are truly objective, you understand that what you call AA, whites, more specifically white males, got for 188 years.
HA HA. You idiot! The Word you were trying to use, is BENEFICIARY, not benefactor. Benefactor is who GIVES favors, not who receives.

And your stupid post was refuted in my post that you quoted >>"No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA."

And what you call "facts" is liberal jibberish from fake news media, slanted liberal universities and think tanks

You can't refute proven fact. White women have been the ones who have benefitted the most. So AA has increased white wealth. White men have not been victimized by the policy and you are too much of a coward to discuss the impact of 188 years of white male preference at the exclusion of all others.
Such bullshit. Where is any proof that white women have benefitted the most? From my experience, if someone isn’t hired based on their qualifications, they don’t last long.

Bullshit. sure they do, all the time, hell, look at the current administration.

Forum List

Back