See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

According to the facts, white women HAVE been the prime benefactor of AA. So if you are truly objective, you understand that what you call AA, whites, more specifically white males, got for 188 years.
HA HA. You idiot! The Word you were trying to use, is BENEFICIARY, not benefactor. Benefactor is who GIVES favors, not who receives.

And your stupid post was refuted in my post that you quoted >>"No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA."

And what you call "facts" is liberal jibberish from fake news media, slanted liberal universities and think tanks

You can't refute proven fact. White women have been the ones who have benefitted the most. So AA has increased white wealth. White men have not been victimized by the policy and you are too much of a coward to discuss the impact of 188 years of white male preference at the exclusion of all others.
Do you have numbers to back up your claim?

Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

Here is the tirade, word for word. You can either laugh or cry. >>

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.
You don't really have any understanding of what that is about, do you.

Yes, it is revealing to see lost in the woods liberals blabbering about race. Perhaps many of us do not know and realize just how far out in space these loons are. In a board of trustees meeting in the Village of Oak Park, Illinois, one leftist elected official went on a tirade against several of her WHITE MALE colleagues for daring to give input on updates to the town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement.

Trustee Susan Buchanan came unglued after another trustee, Dan Moroney, suggested defining what it means to "break down systems of oppression" as part of the language in the proposed new version of Oak Park's diversity statement.

"I am so tired of hearing two white men tell us what systems of oppression are," she said to applause from the audience. "You have been white from birth. Why are you arguing what is a system of oppression? You've never experienced it, so shut up! I don't want to hear from you! Just stop Dan, just stop Deno. You are not oppressed people and people in Oak Park are, and we are trying to recognize that as a community."

I guess this idiot doesn't realize that it is precisely because Dan and Deno are white males, that they ARE oppressed people, and probably much more oppressed than any of the people (women & minorities) that Susan Buchanan thinks are oppressed.

Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males.

'You stop it, you are a white male!': Unhinged trustee shouts down colleagues for weighing in on town's equity, diversity, and inclusion statement

PS - No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA.

According to the facts, white women HAVE been the prime benefactor of AA. So if you are truly objective, you understand that what you call AA, whites, more specifically white males, got for 188 years.
My personal experience has been with black male AA-make the incompetent the object of envy.

Mine has been looking at incompetent whites get jobs they aren't even close to being qualified for.
We ought to get together and destroy the entire human race.

HA HA. You idiot! The Word you were trying to use, is BENEFICIARY, not benefactor. Benefactor is who GIVES favors, not who receives.

And your stupid post was refuted in my post that you quoted >>"No, white women have not been the prime beneficiaries of AA. that's because there are far more victimized white women, who are daughters and wives (dependents) of victimized white males, than any total of white women ever benefitting from AA."

And what you call "facts" is liberal jibberish from fake news media, slanted liberal universities and think tanks

You can't refute proven fact. White women have been the ones who have benefitted the most. So AA has increased white wealth. White men have not been victimized by the policy and you are too much of a coward to discuss the impact of 188 years of white male preference at the exclusion of all others.

The thing about you pricks always asking for numbers or proof is that you never present any. So show me declining white unemployment, income, wealth and educational achievement. Because you raggedy bitches whine about how whites are being discriminated against without one fucking fact supporting your claims. I said white women have benefited the most from AA. Because they have. Go look it up, because I ain't looking up shit due to the fact that a punk like you will claim it's leftist propaganda.

The thing about you pricks always asking for numbers or proof is that you never present any. So show me declining white unemployment, income, wealth and educational achievement. Because you raggedy bitches whine about how whites are being discriminated against without one fucking fact supporting your claims. I said white women have benefited the most from AA. Because they have. Go look it up, because I ain't looking up shit due to the fact that a punk like you will claim it's leftist propaganda.
You are funny-that's why I look forward to your posts.

Yes. "Corrected you" on numerous occasions, as have many others here.

"10%" of what you say is true?

THAT statement is actually the closest that you've ever been to being right about anything.

Congratulations!
Well lucky you. You noticed a typo and took advantage - allowing me to once again correct YOU, as I've done MANY times.

I doubt if you've ever made as much money as I did, back when I was still in the workforce, owning my own business, and that despite the disadvantage of having to compete with minority competitors, shamefully taking advantage of affirmative action discrimination, as I would guess you probably have been doing all your second-rate life.

Dumbass. You don't NEED anything to support a statement about affirmative action discrimination. That isn't a "claim". It is 58 years of American social history, since Kennedy first started it in 1961, and Johnson compounded it a few years later - As if you didn't know.

And your imbecile CLAIM about white women having benefited the most from AA, has been refuted by me for years in this forum, and YOU KNOW IT, you lying piece of crap. Just in case anyone never saw it, here it is again. >> Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters (dependents) of white men who are discriminated against. Thereby, far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. As if you didn't know.

You don't really have any understanding of what that is about, do you.
I don't have the MISunderstanding that you apparently have. Although you are probably programmed too deep to be beyond any help, I will again provide you with the simple facts you need you know, to have an "understanding of what that is about". >>>

"Affirmative Action discrimination is the largest racist discrimination in America, against, by far, the largest number of victims (whites/males), and has been for 50+ years. And anyone objective, sees AA for what it is. Racist discrimination, that defines racial discrimination as OK, as long as the beneficiares are minorities or women, and the victims are white males."

You're welcome.

Dumbass. You don't NEED anything to support a statement about affirmative action discrimination. That isn't a "claim". It is 58 years of American social history, since Kennedy first started it in 1961, and Johnson compounded it a few years later - As if you didn't know.

And your imbecile CLAIM about white women having benefited the most from AA, has been refuted by me for years in this forum, and YOU KNOW IT, you lying piece of crap. Just in case anyone never saw it, here it is again. >> Very few white women get helped by affirmative action compared to wives & daughters (dependents) of white men who are discriminated against. Thereby, far more white women have been HARMED by Affirmative Action than have been helped by it. As if you didn't know.
Don't worry, I was in purchasing and always pushed away the "poor me" AA vendors. I prefer value over price and "special interest".

Yes. "Corrected you" on numerous occasions, as have many others here.

"10%" of what you say is true?

THAT statement is actually the closest that you've ever been to being right about anything.

Congratulations!
Well lucky you. You noticed a typo and took advantage - allowing me to once again correct YOU, as I've done MANY times.

I doubt if you've ever made as much money as I did, back when I was still in the workforce, owning my own business, and that despite the disadvantage of having to compete with minority competitors, shamefully taking advantage of affirmative action discrimination, as I would guess you probably have been doing all your second-rate life.

ROFLMAO.

"Deflectionst",
You're a broken down, old fossil with dementia. By YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you live on a fixed income and have to scrounge just to survive.

Dumbass. I was never the beneficiary of AA. I was up early, stayed late, and outworked a lot of lazy people who didnt look like me.

You bring your "poor me" shit to this forum and whine because you were just too stupid to do better.

That's your faut....Not the fault of "AA"

White supremacist bomb attack on Colorado synagogue foiled, FBI says
"I want something that tells them they are not welcome in this town," Holzer allegedly told undercover agents in a meeting last month. "Let's get that place off the map."
White supremacist bomb attack on Colorado synagogue foiled, FBI says

Discriminating algorithms: 5 times AI showed prejudice
Artificial intelligence is supposed to make life easier for us all – but it is also prone to amplify sexist and racist biases from the real world
Discriminating algorithms: 5 times AI showed prejudice

New York is investigating UnitedHealth's use of a medical algorithm that steered black patients away from getting higher-quality care
https://www.businessinsider.com/an-algorithm-treatment-to-white-patients-over-sicker-black-ones-2019-10

What someone got in the past is irrelevant. Why deny someone based on race, even white men, isn’t that racism?

Such bullshit. Where is any proof that white women have benefitted the most? From my experience, if someone isn’t hired based on their qualifications, they don’t last long.

Funny how you believe what you have read when it suits your arguments, other times you don’t because it is written by a white person. How the hell can anyone prove that white women have benefitted?

You're a broken down, old fossil with dementia. By YOUR OWN ADMISSION, you live on a fixed income and have to scrounge just to survive.

Dumbass. I was never the beneficiary of AA. I was up early, stayed late, and outworked a lot of lazy people who didnt look like me.

You bring your "poor me" shit to this forum and whine because you were just too stupid to do better.

You don't even know how to read. When I was in the workforce owning my own business, I made (in 2019 $$) about $350,000/year net. That was from start up with next to nothing, and of course I refused help from AA shame.

Your constant defenses of AA, show that your were and ARE a beneficiary of it, and you're a lousy liar. Adam Shithead wouldn't hire you.

Such bullshit. Where is any proof that white women have benefitted the most? From my experience, if someone isn’t hired based on their qualifications, they don’t last long.
I've refuted his dopey white women line 100 times in this forum.

You don't even know how to read. When I was in the workforce owning my own business, I made (in 2019 $$) about $350,000/year net. That was from start up with next to nothing, and of course I refused help from AA shame.

Your constant defenses of AA, show that your were and ARE a beneficiary of it, and you're a lousy liar. Adam Shithead wouldn't hire you.

ROFLMAO! I obviously read far better than you do. You claim to have earned in excess of the equivalent of 350,000 in 2019, yet have posted in this very same forum that you live on a fixed income in a rent controlled apartment? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

If you were that poor of a money manager, and ended up this way, don't blame it on AA, blame it on your inability to manage your own money. I have not neccesarily defended AA, I've only refused to listen to your self pitying, effeminate whining about being a victim of it.

Your thickheaded views of the world clearly illustrate why you dwell on the lower rung of it.

You being a failure is your problem, and no one else caused it except you.

Forum List

Back