See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

Oh my gosh! I just got called a "racist" by IM2. HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:

Could anything be funnier. The #1 racist in the forum going around calling people racists. This clod doesn't know how stupid he is.
BTW idiot, when you say "your ass" you're doing a great job of showing off what a ghetto dirtbag you are.

And you show off your stupidity by posting liberal loon links about white women and affirmative action, like the 1000 times as many white women daughters and wives of victimized white men are supposed to not be considered, huh ?
IM2: you are really stupid.

View attachment 288962View attachment 288963

I have to laugh at being called a racist by a racist. I am the number 1 racist here but no one seems be able to show proof of my racism. I have 30,000 messages and when asked to show my racism the crickets start singing. Crybaby whites are calling me a racist like by doing so I will shut up.

It isn't working. So the facts stand. White women have benefitted the most from AA. I can't help what the facts show. So if you're ignorant about this issue, get informed.

And whites benefitted much more than anyone else from the GI Bill. Same for the New Deal. Social programs only became "bad" post the civil rights movement, you know, when them damn "darkies" got included.

And whites benefitted much more than anyone else from the GI Bill. Same for the New Deal. Social programs only became "bad" post the civil rights movement, you know, when them damn "darkies" got included.
No, it was when whites started getting discriminated against, as you probably know quite well.

As a successful white male, I am always disappointed by bitter white dudes who blame their own lack of success on their skin color.

What victimhood.
Yes, white victims. That's right. So what are you disappointed about ? People telling the truth ? (which you would rather not hear) ?

I have to laugh at being called a racist by a racist. I am the number 1 racist here but no one seems be able to show proof of my racism. I have 30,000 messages and when asked to show my racism the crickets start singing. Crybaby whites are calling me a racist like by doing so I will shut up.

It isn't working. So the facts stand. White women have benefitted the most from AA. I can't help what the facts show. So if you're ignorant about this issue, get informed.
Nobody HAS to show your racism, because YOU SHOW IT, every time you post.

As for white women, the posters have ALREADY been informed, BY ME >> that white women are the #1 victims of AA, right along with their white husbands and fathers.

LOL and here you are whining about your white victimhood again.
Reporting, not whining. Any reason why I shouldn't ? (after decades of black whining, while simultaneously receiving Affirmative Action preference)

No one gives a fuck what that fool asks. If she needs an answer tell the ho to look in the mirror. As you well have been told in this forum, White females have benefitted the most from AA.
Correction: as I have been LIED TO.

Oh my gosh! I just got called a "racist" by IM2. HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:

Could anything be funnier. The #1 racist in the forum going around calling people racists. This clod doesn't know how stupid he is.
BTW idiot, when you say "your ass" you're doing a great job of showing off what a ghetto dirtbag you are.

And you show off your stupidity by posting liberal loon links about white women and affirmative action, like the 1000 times as many white women daughters and wives of victimized white men are supposed to not be considered, huh ?
IM2: you are really stupid.

View attachment 288962View attachment 288963

Then like you I have no problem putting those of any culture or background in slave labor camps who used programs to steal resources and little else.

No, they are not VICTIMS, and neither are YOU.
In fact they have made the most notable progress during AA of ANY other demographic.

If you choose to deny that fact, that's your problem, not mine.

Your most obvious disability is your IGNORANCE, not your age. My 87 year old mother is much more mentally alert than you are.

You cannot rewrite facts or wish away the truth, which is why instead of showing any proof of all of the "millions" of white victims of AA that you imagine are in society, you think that just "saying" they are makes it true.
Of course white women are victims of AA. They, along with their white husbands and fathers constitute the largest group of victims of racial oppression/discrimination in America, over the past 58 years.

If you choose to deny that fact, that's your problem, not mine.

I will not accuse you of being IGNORANT, because I know you are knowledgable of the truth, from having been informed by me, numerous times. You're just a cheap, 2 bit, low-down LIAR, that's all.

You cannot rewrite facts or wish away the truth, which is why instead of acknowledging the truth as I have told it, including showing proof of AA discrimination against whites (as the obvious racial abnormalities in VA hospitals) in America, you think you can eradicate the reporting of this despicable racism, just by pretending it doesn't exist.

Too bad for you that It DOES exist, Mr DODGE, as anyone plainly sees, when they go into a VA hospital, or other government building.

It is not a liberal/ conservative issue, you senile nutcase. It is an initiative that was put into effect to ensure that racist cretins like you, if in a position to discriminate are held accountable. Affirmative Action as it is written PROHIBITS discrimination based on age, race, religion and disability.

And, like it or not, white females have benefitted from it more than any other demographic.
Affirmative Action, as it is written, most certainly DOES NOT PROHIBIT discrimination based on age, race, religion and disability. It does just the opposite.

It discriminates on the basis of race and sex, and long as women and minorities are the beneficiaries, and white males are the victims, AS YOU ALREADY CLEARLY KNOW, despite your silly clown act.

Where have you seen an abundance of white females benefitting?
He doesn't SEE things. He's afraid if he did, all his leftist readings (brainwashings) would be annihilated.

This is not a left or right issue, you idiot. If you were not mentally impaired, as well as ignorant it would not be necessary to spoon feed facts to you. You have access to the same information as anyone else, you just choose to claim it doesn't exist.
What facts? Some things you read can be proven, a fact. Stats on women benefitting from AA, no proof. How do you prove a woman got the job because she was female?
He doesn't SEE things. He's afraid if he did, all his leftist readings (brainwashings) would be annihilated.

This is not a left or right issue, you idiot. If you were not mentally impaired, as well as ignorant it would not be necessary to spoon feed facts to you. You have access to the same information as anyone else, you just choose to claim it doesn't exist.
What facts? Some things you read can be proven, a fact. Stats on women benefitting from AA, no proof. How do you prove a woman got the job because she was female?

The majority of the gains by white females during AA were recognized in the first 3 decades of the initiative. There is much more evidence like this out there. This is only one example.

Interestingly, in spite of what the one who started this thread insists about white people being "victimized" by AA, white males as a demographic represent approximately 35% of the population, however they hold nearly 75% of managerial positions in the workforce.

That is not a case of "victimization".

Prior to AA gaining traction, white females in most cases held secretarial jobs, teaching jobs or positions in the service industry.

If you are 60+ years or older, you would have seen this yourself.

"A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors".

Women decided to be more than secretaries, more than mothers and housewives, that is what changed. They obtained higher educations and skills. It’s a slap in the face, rude and chauvinistic to think women weren’t and aren’t able to advance by themselves.

As for white women, the posters have ALREADY been informed, BY ME >> that white women are the #1 victims of AA, right along with their white husbands and fathers.

"BY ME".......... ROFLMAO!

The majority of the gains by white females during AA were recognized in the first 3 decades of the initiative. There is much more evidence like this out there. This is only one example.

Interestingly, in spite of what the one who started this thread insists about white people being "victimized" by AA, white males as a demographic represent approximately 35% of the population, however they hold nearly 75% of managerial positions in the workforce.

That is not a case of "victimization".

Prior to AA gaining traction, white females in most cases held secretarial jobs, teaching jobs or positions in the service industry.

If you are 60+ years or older, you would have seen this yourself.

"A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors".

Women decided to be more than secretaries, more than mothers and housewives, that is what changed. They obtained higher educations and skills. It’s a slap in the face, rude and chauvinistic to think women weren’t and aren’t able to advance by themselves.

Who said women "could not advance themselves"?

Are you seriously of the belief that without legislative intervention that women would have eventually advanced in society as the equals of men?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is not a liberal/ conservative issue, you senile nutcase. It is an initiative that was put into effect to ensure that racist cretins like you, if in a position to discriminate are held accountable. Affirmative Action as it is written PROHIBITS discrimination based on age, race, religion and disability.

And, like it or not, white females have benefitted from it more than any other demographic.
Affirmative Action, as it is written, most certainly DOES NOT PROHIBIT discrimination based on age, race, religion and disability. It does just the opposite.

It discriminates on the basis of race and sex, and long as women and minorities are the beneficiaries, and white males are the victims, AS YOU ALREADY CLEARLY KNOW, despite your silly clown act.

White males are not victims, you nutcase.
In every category, in spite of affirmative action, on average they earn more than females and non whites, and hold over 75% of managerial positions in the workforce, yet represent approximately 35% of the population.

Post something to validate your idiotic conspiracy theories or STFU.

Stop your lying and learn something for a change.

In 1967, LBJ added gender provisions to affirmative action, due to influence from the womens rights movement and since then, here is what has transpired:

"Since then, affirmative action has been disproportionately beneficial to white women, according to HuffPo. While there were 1.6 males for every female graduating from a four-year university in 1960, by 2003 the numbers reversed: women outnumbered men in colleges, with 1.35 females for every male and women earning 57 percent of all bachelors degrees by 2009.

Further, while only 7.6 percent of physicians in 1970 were female, by 2002 that number had risen to 25.2 percent, with the number of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics bachelors degrees awarded to women experiencing a major increase."

These are not "victims". They are success stories of women who made the most of opportunities through equality in education and hiring.

Get it through your thick head, that your victimhood argument is invalid.

And they have been informed by me that you're a dumbfuck who spends Saturdays at a track betting on centaur races. You can't show any racism by me. White women have benefitted the most from AA. You and DizzyMolly just need to understand this is a fact that is not debatable. You really need to quit wasting your social security money betting on centaurs.

Last edited:

White males are not victims, you nutcase.
In every category, in spite of affirmative action, on average they earn more than females and non whites, and hold over 75% of managerial positions in the workforce, yet represent approximately 35% of the population.

Post something to validate your idiotic conspiracy theories or STFU.

He can't . He is like the rest of the racists. He thinks he can declare something and because the other racists jump in agreement that he's stating fact. There is no data supporting his lie and no matter how many times he repeats it, we all know it's a lie.

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself? If white females are the "victims" of affirmative action, how does it discriminate on the basis of gender/sex?

It is known that you're a delusional, senile, nutcase, but you can't have it both ways.....even in your brain dead condition.

Forum List

Back