See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

Such bullshit. Where is any proof that white women have benefitted the most? From my experience, if someone isn’t hired based on their qualifications, they don’t last long.
I've refuted his dopey white women line 100 times in this forum.
You and Miz Molly are racist white dumbfucks. I've shown proof of this many times. First off AA doesn't denote lesser qualifications. Second, your ass has debunked nothing.

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost
News Flash: Affirmative Action Most Benefits White Women
Who Does Affirmative Action Benefit? White Women Are Some Of Its Biggest Opponents
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com
White Women and Affirmative Action: Prime Beneficiaries and Opponents -
Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone

Such bullshit. Where is any proof that white women have benefitted the most? From my experience, if someone isn’t hired based on their qualifications, they don’t last long.
You and Miz Molly are racist white dumbfucks. I've shown proof of this many times. First off AA doesn't denote lesser qualifications. Second, your ass has debunked nothing.

Who Does Affirmative Action Benefit? White Women Are Some Of Its Biggest Opponents
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

From one of your links:

"A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors."

Even in this case,

What Abigail Fisher’s Affirmative Action Case Was Really About — ProPublica

There was only ONE black student and 4 hispanic students with a lower GPA than this person that were accepted ahead of her, however, THERE WERE 42 WHITE STUDENTS with a lesser GPA than her that were given preferred admission as well.

No one talks about that regarding this case. And that is just one example of many.

The faces that "Deflectionist" claims are displacing the "millions" of white people in colleges and the workforce are not those of non whites, they are white females. He is a delusional NUT.

Period.

Last edited:

From one of your links:

"A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors."

Even in this case,

There was only ONE black student and 4 hispanic students with a lower GPA than this person that were accepted ahead of her, however, THERE WERE 42 WHITE STUDENTS with a lesser GPA than her that were given preferred admission as well.

No one talks about that regarding this case. And that is just one example of many.

The faces that "Deflectionist" claims are displacing the "millions" of white people in colleges and the workforce are not those of non whites, they are white females. He is a delusional NUT.

Period.

Amen.

ROFLMAO! I obviously read far better than you do. You claim to have earned in excess of the equivalent of 350,000 in 2019, yet have posted in this very same forum that you live on a fixed income in a rent controlled apartment? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

If you were that poor of a money manager, and ended up this way, don't blame it on AA, blame it on your inability to manage your own money. I have not neccesarily defended AA, I've only refused to listen to your self pitying, effeminate whining about being a victim of it.

Your thickheaded views of the world clearly illustrate why you dwell on the lower rung of it.

You being a failure is your problem, and no one else caused it except you.
So obviously you are unable to distinguish between PAST TENSE (1980s) and PRESENT TENSE (2019)

You try to defend AA, by pretending that it hasn't helped you, and you're just looking at this objectively. HA HA HA HA. You're an idiot.

As for being a failure, I was a tremendous success with practically no resources in the beginning. You couldn't even come close to what I did.

From one of your links:

Even in this case,

Period.
Your FALSE and flimsy white female line, is almost as bad a laughingstock, as you are.

And you think flashing a bunch of liberal loon links makes any difference ?

Somebody please help out this poor soul.

Calling me racist again. You appear to be the dumb fuck.you can copy and paste all you want. There IS NO PROOF,

Nobody has shown examples of where white women have benefitted. I am told I have just because I am a white woman. Total bullshit.

From one of your links:

Even in this case,

Period.
Your FALSE and flimsy white female line, is almost as bad a laughingstock, as you are.

And you think flashing a bunch of liberal loon links makes any difference ?

Somebody please help out this poor soul.

Prove any one of the links posted to be false, you senile, old loon.

Instead of asking someone to help me, why not help yourself and substantiate your delusions with some proof for a change?

So far, all that you have done is to illustrate your idiocy with even more idiocy, and not a single fact.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ROFLMAO! I obviously read far better than you do. You claim to have earned in excess of the equivalent of 350,000 in 2019, yet have posted in this very same forum that you live on a fixed income in a rent controlled apartment? I would be embarrassed if I were you.

If you were that poor of a money manager, and ended up this way, don't blame it on AA, blame it on your inability to manage your own money. I have not neccesarily defended AA, I've only refused to listen to your self pitying, effeminate whining about being a victim of it.

Your thickheaded views of the world clearly illustrate why you dwell on the lower rung of it.

You being a failure is your problem, and no one else caused it except you.
So obviously you are unable to distinguish between PAST TENSE (1980s) and PRESENT TENSE (2019)

You try to defend AA, by pretending that it hasn't helped you, and you're just looking at this objectively. HA HA HA HA. You're an idiot.

As for being a failure, I was a tremendous success with practically no resources in the beginning. You couldn't even come close to what I did.

ROFLMAO! Why the hell would I want to "come close" to being a miserable failure like you?

It's not the 1980's anymore, you brainless retard.

What you claim "you did then," obviously is of no benefit to your current situation, is it?

When the library opens and they let street dwellers like you in to access the free computers, see if you can find and post ANY fact which proves that "millions" of white people have been displaced in colleges and the workforce by non whites through AA, and that white females have NOT been rewarded by AA more than any other demographic.

And just saying that it is "not true", doesn't count.

Otherwise, STFU.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I just got called a "racist" by IM2. HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:

Could anything be funnier. The #1 racist in the forum going around calling people racists. This clod doesn't know how stupid he is.
BTW idiot, when you say "your ass" you're doing a great job of showing off what a ghetto dirtbag you are.

And you show off your stupidity by posting liberal loon links about white women and affirmative action, like the 1000 times as many white women daughters and wives of victimized white men are supposed to not be considered, huh ?
IM2: you are really stupid.

upload_2019-11-9_13-23-4.jpeg
upload_2019-11-9_13-23-23.jpeg

ROFLMAO! Why the hell would I want to "come close" to being a miserable failure like you?

What you claim "you did then," obviously is of no benefit to your current situation, is it?

When the library opens and they let street dwellers like you in to access the free computers, see if you can find and post ANY fact which proves that "millions" of white people have been displaced in colleges and the workforce by non whites through AA, and that white females have NOT been rewarded by AA more than any other demographic.

Otherwise, STFU.
I don't NEED to find and post, you dunce. Just walk around inside the VA hospital and take notice of the 99% minorities working there + a FEW white women doctors, and the near zero white males. Best proof is what you SEE, not what you read.
No charge for the tutoring.

PS - I said nothing about >> "white females have NOT been rewarded by AA more than any other demographic" That is all your mindset. My comparison was between the tiny number of white women rewarded by AA, and the immense number of white women daughters and wives of victimized white men. Trying to avoid that subject, Mr Deflection ? You can't.

As for my current situation, I'm in my 70s, retired, and when you get there, you will find out that being young and in the workforce is one thing, being elderly and disabled is another. But even without a job, I have enough income from Social Security and the VA + 100% free VA medical care to keep me comfortable. If you can get to that point when you're my age, you will have accomplished a lot. IF you get to that point. Note that AA doesn't assist with retirement income. For that, you'll be ON YOUR OWN.
:biggrin:

Otherwise, STFU.
:puhleeze:The "proof" is in the pudding >> VA hospitals all over the country, plus hundreds of other government agencies. Better proof than any of your liberal joke links.

Some day, this poor soul will get it. Until then, not our problem. :laugh:

Otherwise, STFU.
I don't NEED to find and post, you dunce. Just walk around inside the VA hospital and take notice of the 99% minorities working there + a FEW white women doctors, and the near zero white males. Best proof is what you SEE, not what you read.

PS - I said nothing about >> "white females have NOT been rewarded by AA more than any other demographic" That is all your mindset. My comparison was between the tiny number of white women rewarded by AA, and the immense number of white women daughters and wives of victimized white men. Trying to avoid that subject, Mr Deflection ? You can't.

As for my current situation, I'm in my 70s, retired, and when you get there, you will find out that being young and in the workforce is one thing, being elderly and disabled is another. But even without a job, I have enough income from Social Security and the VA + 100% free VA medical care to keep me comfortable. If you can get to that point when you're my age, you will have accomplished a lot. IF you get to that point. Note that AA doesn't assist with retirement income. For that, you'll be ON YOUR OWN.

I'm not avoiding anything. You were extended an open invitation to post a credible source that supports your theory about the "millions" that you allege have been displaced by AA.

And as expected, you have not produced a single source.

And for the record, I AM retired and but do not draw any social security yet by choice. I know that AA does not provide any retirement assistance, fool. It never provided any opportunities for me prior to retirement either. But I certainly have seen an abundance of females(mostly white) benefit from it.

As far as V.A. hospital, are you saying that they employ "millions" of minorities who have been placed ahead of white applicants?
In that network there are approximately 300,000 employees.

Are you saying that non whites outnumber whites in that sector? That should be easy to prove.

Use google. It is your friend.

I'm not avoiding anything. You were extended an open invitation to post a credible source that supports your theory about the "millions" that you allege have been displaced by AA.

And for the record, I AM retired and but do not draw any social security yet by choice. I know that AA does not provide any retirement assistance, fool. It never provided any opportunities for me prior to retirement either. But I certainly have seen an abundance of females(mostly white) benefit from it.

As far as V.A. hospital, are you saying that they employ "millions" of minorities who have been placed ahead of white applicants?

Are you saying that non whites outnumber whites in that sector? That should be easy to prove.

Is there something wrong with your brain ? Have you been hypnotized to only consider what you see on paper ? I gave you the alternative. The REAL WORLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and the statistics of your EYES and EARS.

You think for one minute that I give a rat's ass what your libby think tanks, universities, and totally biased media have to say ? You think it carries an ounce of weight ?

Go back and read Posts 51 and 52 again. This time, SLOWER.

This is a good example of liberals unable to escape liberal programming. Poor souls.

Use your EYES. They are your friend.

Is there something wrong with your brain ? Have you been hypnotized to only consider what you see on paper ? I gave you the alternative. The REAL WORLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and the statistics of your EYES and EARS.

You think for one minute that I give a rat's ass what your libby think tanks, universities, and totally biased media have to say ? You think it carries an ounce of weight ?

Go back and read Posts 51 and 52 again. This time, SLOWER.

This is a good example of liberals unable to escape liberal programming. Poor souls.

Use your EYES. They are your friend.

Translation: "You cannot prove what you are claiming"

It is easier to insist that what you say is true as opposed to posting anything that proves you to be be correct.

Too dumb and lazy?

Translation: "You cannot prove what you are claiming"

It is easier to insist that what you say is true as opposed to posting anything that proves you to be be correct.

Too dumb and lazy?
Translation: You are so imbued with liberal mindset, you are unable to divorce yourself from your programmed BS of relying on (and expecting others to) nothing but your lib sources, with all liberal content safely tucked inside.

There is a real world out there. If you crawl out of your little lib shell, you may discover that real world, and then cast your liberal masters aside, in deference to truth and reality. If you stay enclosed in your shell, your liberal masters will control you forever. Your choice.

I escaped from them in 2009. Before that, I voted for every leftist presidential candidate from McGovern in '72 to Obama in 2008.

And I already posted what proves me to be correct. Problem (for you) is you are so indoctrinated in the left, that you cannot accept anything other than what they feed you. Your definition of proof is a laughingstock. "Proof" is what exists in front of your EYES, not what somebody creates, to have you believe.

Where

Otherwise, STFU.

Where have you seen an abundance of white females benefitting?

Where

Otherwise, STFU.

Every statistically measured category since the beginning of AA indicates this to be true. What idiots like the one who started this thread overlook is that AA applies to far more than race. It also prohibits age discrimination, protects the disabled and of course gender is protected as well. Since the beginning of AA white females have benefitted more than any other demographic.

Where

Otherwise, STFU.

Every statistically measured category since the beginning of AA indicates this to be true. What idiots like the one who started this thread overlook is that AA applies to far more than race. It also prohibits age discrimination, protects the disabled and of course gender is protected as well. Since the beginning of AA white females have benefitted more than any other demographic.
How is this proven? You can read so called stats online, but how does anyone really know? It is pretty much like saying white women do not get hired because they are qualified or skilled, which would be wrong.

Where

Otherwise, STFU.

How is this proven? You can read so called stats online, but how does anyone really know? It is pretty much like saying white women do not get hired because they are qualified or skilled, which would be wrong.

If you examine the success and gains of white females from the implementation of AA until the present day, it is obvious that they have been much more succesful based on the introduction of the initiative.

I am not implying that many don't deserve opportunity, because they were also among those who were marginalized in the workforce prior to AA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back