Securing our children

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1653596822483.png

The only viable solution is to reform the way we build and operate our public buildings.

The police station and fire department should all be part of the public school with members of those departments providing 24/7 security for the children. Yes one great big building complex with controlled entrances and exits. A lot can be saved by making it a big drab concrete poured complex with one central cafeteria for all. With the police and firemen there they can observe the children and take note of arising problems that our teachers and school administrators seem incapable of reporting.

Face it more gun laws will not work just look at New York City and Chicago.

*****SMILE*****

:)

That's a little too drastic for me. I say we treat the schools like banks & kids like money, only much more valuable.
Heavy, locked & secured doors. Armed & trained guards inside.
Harden the target & they will go someplace else to express their derangement
Right now, they are a gun free soft target of opportunity guaranteed to make these psychos famous for a news cycle

Retrofit, single-point entry with man-trap. Armed security at all times. All doors locked during school hours. Most of all training for all students and staff as to what to do, where to go, etc. during an incident. Drill, drill, drill until knowing what to do is 2nd nature. They do it with fire drills all the time.

If all kids were allowed GUNS then they could fire back
Seems smart to me.

When you play Dodge ball you dont only give the ball to a few kids

Forum List

Back