Secretary of Defense orders nine military bases honoring Confederate officers be renamed

Sorry Short Bus but that's a hasty generalization fallacy. If you had any debating skills at all you'd welcome my actual view points and critique those rather than suppose them yourself.

For the record in the list of wrongs I'd put leading a terrorist organization above hypocrisy, the abortion itself I couldn't give a fuck about.

Do you believe Robert Byrd should've served the people of West Virginia for as long as he did?

Of Confederates, their progeny and their shit culture? Of course I am. But then again I'm an American and a decent human being. 😄

What part of "decent human being" includes being intolerant of someone simply because of who their ancestor was?

That seems ridiculously close-minded to me...

We're just putting history in its proper perspective. Confederates and their shit culture aren't deserving of veneration. Not in this country.
The proper perspective is that the confederates were Democrats, and removal of all traces and reminders of the racist Democratic Party need to be removed.

Last edited:
Do you believe Robert Byrd should've served the people of West Virginia for as long as he did?
Nope.
What part of "decent human being" includes being intolerant of someone simply because of who their ancestor was?

That seems ridiculously close-minded to me...
Depends. Some of their ancestors agree with shitting on Confederate idolatry and those are decent human beings themselves but I listed three things and you only bothered to mention one. I guess you concede the rest are indeed indicators of shit people, so good on you. 😁

The proper perspective is that the confederates were Democrats, and removal of all traces and reminders of the racist Democratic Party need to be removed.
😄 Sure, lets start teaching people that folks like Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit and also that they voted Democrat. Let's find out if Democrats cry about that before Southern white Republicans do. 😁

You aren't an American from my perspective, not even close.
Awww. From your perspective? How cute. How about in you diary? Am I an American in there? 😄

I'm American by law you bitch, why would I give a shit how you feel about it, Snowflake?

Good to see you are finally making a stand against the slave owning con-servatives of over 150 years ago.

It was religious conservatives in the abolitionist movement who started the anti-slavery movement you doofus......it was the democrat party that was created by two actual slave owners, that started the Civil War to keep slaves.....conservatism is a neutral thing.....you democrats wanted to conserve slavery, Republican conservatives wanted to end it in order to honor the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It was religious conservatives in the abolitionist movement who started the anti-slavery movement you doofus......it was the democrat party that was created by two actual slave owners, that started the Civil War to keep slaves.....conservatism is a neutral thing.....you democrats wanted to conserve slavery, Republican conservatives wanted to end it in order to honor the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Religious conservatives supported slavery and found plenty of justification in the Bible itself.

And when the Democrats finally threw the racists out, Richard Nixon welcomed them with open arms.

The American education system is shit... 😄

yeah, Byrd’s senate record is better than racists like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or Roosevelt, that’s why those guys get their statues and anything made or named after them removed and defaced, but Saint Byrd who was an ex KKK leader gets an endless list of stuff named after him, just because he moved his show to the Democratic Party.

Leftie logic at its finest.

Name the statues of Washington, Lincoln and Roosevelt that were removed

Wrong moron. In fact you couldn't be more wrong. 😄

1. I think black voters provide a great indicator about who we think the white racists are. Period. Why? Because black voters are going to naturally be more interested than most about white racists gaining power since the main target of white racist ideology are black people. Now I'm sure that makes perfect sense to most people.

They are more interested becasue "identifiying" supposed white wacists gves them political power. Which can be used to advance their political interests. That gives them a motive to find, or "find" white wacists. And thus, they are a terrible choice for a judge.

2. As far as morality is concerned I believe it to be subjective, which I will explain to you because you're an obvious moron. Subjective morality means no one's morality is superior to anyone else's. It's all made up.

Except, when it serves your purpose, you keep making moral arguments. ANd then whine like a faggot, when you get called on it.

You're so stupid that you accused someone who's been quite vocal in their belief of subjective morality of thinking one groups morality was superior to another's. 😄

We will keep count of the times you do it, in this post.

Answers are wrong when they have objective results. 2+2 = 4 not 5. Who we decide to vote for doesn't have an objective answer, it's like choosing what food we prefer to eat. When you claim black voters are making the wrong choice when we don't vote how you think we should vote you are arguing in effect that you know what's better for us then we do. That's hella racist. 😄

Adn the results of supporting Dems and dem policies have been objective shitty for blacks.

Pointing that out is not wacist. You are just saying that, to give your argument moral weight. That is a moral argument. That is ONCE, you are making a moral argument, based on your subjective morality being better. You drooling retard.

No you didn't answer. Like a little frightened bitch you started talking about black people being the recipients of more propaganda. So I'll ask again.

Can we as black voters think for ourselves? Yes or No you little bitch?

You can think for yourselves, just as well as all the other voters. Oh, and btw, for someone who has no problem with the gays, you sure do use a lot of homophobic slurs.

Kind of makes you look really fucking stupid. And hypocritical.

No it wasn't little bitch. The question was who is the party of white racists. Black voters are integral in answering that question.

And again, back to blacks having some special insight or moral authority on an issue. That is you being racist and you making moral argument. That's TWICE now in this post, Mr. Subjective. Dumbass fag.

I don't despise the LGBTQ community at all. I don't know what you're even taking about. 😄

Sure you do. THe way you constantly use "bitch" as an insult to a man. That's you making a moral judgement that a man being a "bitch" is BAD.

You clearly hold homosexual men, at least the submissive ones, in utter contempt.

To rub it in your face silly. :funnyface:

Except, in the other thread, where we got that little peek into the reality of LA, which is the future you want for the country, the one you have been gloating about,

you didn't like it very much.

That's why you are online, instead of out int eh world, enjoying you victory. Becuase you know that the end result of your world,

is shit.

They are more interested becasue "identifiying" supposed white wacists gves them political power. Which can be used to advance their political interests. That gives them a motive to find, or "find" white wacists. And thus, they are a terrible choice for a judge.
Let me get this straight. Your argument is that black voters have no real interest in trying to limit white supremacist political power? :lmao:
Except, when it serves your purpose, you keep making moral arguments. ANd then whine like a faggot, when you get called on it.
Subjective morality doesn't mean no morality you incredible moron. 😄
We will keep count of the times you do it, in this post.
Might as well be tracking the amount of times you are confused about what subjective morality is. 😄
Adn the results of supporting Dems and dem policies have been objective shitty for blacks.
Nope. That's not what objective means. 😄
Pointing that out is not wacist.
It is stupid though because it shows you dont really understand what objective means.
You are just saying that, to give your argument moral weight. That is a moral argument. That is ONCE, you are making a moral argument, based on your subjective morality being better. You drooling retard.
Calling you a racist is simply claiming to don't like black people, it's not a statement that you are morally wrong for hating black people. I actually have no problem with you hating whoever you want to hate, my main issue is with you pretending, poorly, that you don't. 😄
You can think for yourselves, just as well as all the other voters.
Good. Now that you've stopped being a little bitch and have finally answered the question we can make a reasonable conclusion. Mainly that black people are freely choosing to avoid the Republican Party like the plague.
Oh, and btw, for someone who has no problem with the gays, you sure do use a lot of homophobic slurs.
Sure think Snowflake. 😄
Kind of makes you look really fucking stupid. And hypocritical.
Or makes you look like a bitch.
And again, back to blacks having some special insight or moral authority on an issue.
No special authority or moral insight, just a natural predilection for not wanting to see white racists gain political power.
That is you being racist and you making moral argument. That's TWICE now in this post, Mr. Subjective. Dumbass fag.
No, I'm making an obvious one. 😄
Sure you do. THe way you constantly use "bitch" as an insult to a man. That's you making a moral judgement that a man being a "bitch" is BAD.
I do think acting like a little bitch is bad. That's my subjective moral opinion. 😄
You clearly hold homosexual men, at least the submissive ones, in utter contempt.
You clearly don't understand that red herrings are argumentative fallacies and that fallacies aren't what you want to base your arguments on. Not if you want them taken seriously.
Except, in the other thread, where we got that little peek into the reality of LA, which is the future you want for the country, the one you have been gloating about,
I'm not sure what you think I had a problem with. I love that they were exposed for their racism and the party is calling on them to resign. That's a good thing.
you didn't like it very much.
I love when racists get found out.
That's why you are online, instead of out int eh world, enjoying you victory. Becuase you know that the end result of your world,

is shit.
In the real world our victory is all but guaranteed.

Forum List

Back