Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

Hell no. I'm a Conservative Republican and a Trump voter. I don't want any part of these fucking nazis.....or asshole Neo-Confederates that consort with nazis.

And you will, at least, denounce the nazis. Jitler still hasn't.
Of course there is.. that’s like saying there was no slavery lol

So the people in the urban slave plantation are whipped for trying to leave, owned by another person, and can have their children sold by the master?
well many are killed,, but the only ones that get it are the ones that leave the plantations View attachment 310121View attachment 310122View attachment 310123

That you think the poor are the same as slaves is pretty pitiful.
Huh

Padding the numbers?

Ok, I'll explain it to you. And I will type slow and use small words so you can understand.

The fact that you are comparing anything happening to the poor to what happened to the slaves is pitiful. That you think they are even close to the same thing shows either your ignorance of slavery or that you are a sick fuck.
Here watch this.. if you have any questions after I’ll be happy to help

And you will, at least, denounce the nazis. Jitler still hasn't.
So the people in the urban slave plantation are whipped for trying to leave, owned by another person, and can have their children sold by the master?
well many are killed,, but the only ones that get it are the ones that leave the plantations View attachment 310121View attachment 310122View attachment 310123

Huh

Padding the numbers?

Ok, I'll explain it to you. And I will type slow and use small words so you can understand.

The fact that you are comparing anything happening to the poor to what happened to the slaves is pitiful. That you think they are even close to the same thing shows either your ignorance of slavery or that you are a sick fuck.
It’s a urban slave plantation,, not the same as old slavery.. the two produce two different things so the results are different

So not the same as old slavery. And the results are not the same. Why bring it up?

Huh

Padding the numbers?

It’s a urban slave plantation,, not the same as old slavery.. the two produce two different things so the results are different

So not the same as old slavery. And the results are not the same. Why bring it up?
Why talk about urban slave plantations? Lol does it bother you? Ohh so sorry lol WTF

Huh

Padding the numbers?

Why talk about urban slave plantations? Lol does it bother you? Ohh so sorry lol WTF

Oh I have no problem discussing the topic. Start a new thread about it.

This topic is about removing confederate symbols from US Marine bases.

Padding the numbers?

Lol you watched the video and can’t hang.. I got cha ba

They may not be, but the Confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate.
Its also a proud symbol of brave men who fought for the South

A symbol of treason.
You are spouting hate speech

Treason was committed under that flag.
Bullshit

That's more bullshit, when you take up arms against the United States of America it's freakin TREASON, I don't give a damn that it was your great, great grandfather.

That's all very nice and everything, but during the Charlottesville rally, when Confederates had a chance to prove they were there to protect Confederate history, they were seen marching alongside goddamn Nazis instead of opposing them. And I have yet to see a statement from a Confederate disavowing Nazi white supremacists. In fact, every time I've ever brought it up on the forum, the Confederates run and hide.
I wonder what you expect?

should conservatives riot and brawl in the streets again
Sure they do, but many of the wrongs were stopped under the American flag.

Do you think black folks were ever given a reason to.
and protected by Confederate soldiers and their descendants up to this very day

What do I expect? Hell. I don't know anymore. I can't even get a Confederate on this forum to denounce a Nazi.

You people do recall we fought a war against Nazis, right? Can we at least agree on that?
I already have denounced both the kkk and the nazi’s

the conservatives who came to charlotte were there to defend the Confederate monuments not to brawl with the nazis or antifa, the kkk or black lives matter

The folks were in the same group as the Nazis and Klan, they were marching arm in arm.
Was there more than one parade route?

a blue line for antifa and the Nazis?

and a red line for conservatives?

They were chanting racist shit, WTF don't you understand about that.

Show me where BLM has committed the atrocities that the Klan or Nazis have.
The kkk and neo nazies are bad but no more so than the black racist groups

Please give me a list of the atrocities BLM has committed to folks as the KKK and Nazis have.

They murdered 5 police officers in Dallas.

That was a black veteran suffering from PTSD. How many black people did the Klan murder for DECADES?
We are not talking about ancient history

white police and FBI worked against the violent KKK elements for decades till most of them were dead or in prison

this is the 21st Century where blacks have learned to imitate what hate

Many of those white police were KKK, how in the hell do you think they got away with murder and mayhem for so many years. The FBI was also spying on many black leaders. The KKK may not be around, but folks like you show us everyday that the mindset of the sheet wearers is alive and well.

Thats meaningless

the American nazis have flown the American flag since the 1930s along with the swastka

View attachment 310089

Um.........they're both unacceptable. One does not legitimize the other.
Who do you thing arguing that it does?

I am telling you that wackos extremists seek to hide behind popular symbols such as the Confederate and American flags

For decades people in the South thought it was an honor to be in the Klan, wackos my ass.
Some whites did but more did not

which is why the Klan lost

After the war who the hell was the Klan? Confederates, they are one and the same.

I think it doesn't matter whether people like or love the confederacy. I think the US Marine Corp doesn't care either. So the symbols were removed.
Why? Don’t like proud boys?

The proud boys have nothing to do with the topic.

As for why I think the US Marine Corp is perfectly right to do what they did, the confederacy was a military enemy the entirety of its existence. Those symbols are from a foreign country that was hostile to the United States.
Yes but many young Americans that come from the south and also the north love the confederacy why not allow them to keep pins that represent their culture

When you say "love the confederacy", do you mean studying the history? Or love the actual confederacy?

And I think that a US Marine Base is focused on being a military base. You do what you are told and you make sure you are ready for whatever is needed.

The top Marine obviously agrees with me.
No one agrees with you brown shirt

Well one thing is for sure, you won't see that damn Confederate Flag in the US Marine Corps anymore. End of story.

Why? Don’t like proud boys?

As for why I think the US Marine Corp is perfectly right to do what they did, the confederacy was a military enemy the entirety of its existence. Those symbols are from a foreign country that was hostile to the United States.
Yes but many young Americans that come from the south and also the north love the confederacy why not allow them to keep pins that represent their culture

When you say "love the confederacy", do you mean studying the history? Or love the actual confederacy?

And I think that a US Marine Base is focused on being a military base. You do what you are told and you make sure you are ready for whatever is needed.

Well one thing is for sure, you won't see that damn Confederate Flag in the US Marine Corps anymore. End of story.
Get a tattoo.. hehe

F2211798-1B25-4E54-B43F-81C373D3F6D1.jpeg

Padding the numbers?

I watched the video and don't think it is part of this topic.

Get a tattoo.. hehe

Not sure about the Marine Corp, but the Army does not allow extremist, indecent, sexist or racist tattoos. And they get to define what all those mean.

Lol your the one that had questions, I’m glad they were answered.. hehe

moving on I truly don’t believe that all Southerners and confederate soldiers wanted slavery

Get a tattoo.. hehe

Not sure about the Marine Corp, but the Army does not allow extremist, indecent, sexist or racist tattoos. And they get to define what all those mean.
Cool story

Lol your the one that had questions, I’m glad they were answered.. hehe

moving on I truly don’t believe that all Southerners and confederate soldiers wanted slavery

No, I didn't. If I had questions I would have asked them.

You can believe what you want. It does not change a single thing.

Forum List

Back