Top U.S. Marine Orders All Confederate Symbols Be Removed From Corps Bases

When you say "love the confederacy", do you mean studying the history? Or love the actual confederacy?

And I think that a US Marine Base is focused on being a military base. You do what you are told and you make sure you are ready for whatever is needed.

The top Marine obviously agrees with me.
No one agrees with you brown shirt

Well one thing is for sure, you won't see that damn Confederate Flag in the US Marine Corps anymore. End of story.
Get a tattoo.. hehe

Not sure about the Marine Corp, but the Army does not allow extremist, indecent, sexist or racist tattoos. And they get to define what all those mean.
Cool story

No, you are the one who likes stories. I prefer facts. And my post above is factual.

Why talk about urban slave plantations? Lol does it bother you? Ohh so sorry lol WTF

Oh I have no problem discussing the topic. Start a new thread about it.

This topic is about removing confederate symbols from US Marine bases.
Lol you watched the video and can’t hang.. I got cha ba

I watched the video and don't think it is part of this topic.
Lol your the one that had questions, I’m glad they were answered.. hehe

moving on I truly don’t believe that all Southerners and confederate soldiers wanted slavery

No, I didn't. If I had questions I would have asked them.

You can believe what you want. It does not change a single thing.
Just another win in my belt

No one agrees with you brown shirt

Well one thing is for sure, you won't see that damn Confederate Flag in the US Marine Corps anymore. End of story.
Get a tattoo.. hehe

Not sure about the Marine Corp, but the Army does not allow extremist, indecent, sexist or racist tattoos. And they get to define what all those mean.
Cool story

No, you are the one who likes stories. I prefer facts. And my post above is factual.
Link to the confederate flag being banned as a tattoo?? Another win

Oh I have no problem discussing the topic. Start a new thread about it.

This topic is about removing confederate symbols from US Marine bases.

moving on I truly don’t believe that all Southerners and confederate soldiers wanted slavery

You state that you believe something, when you have no way of knowing or verifying it. And you count that as a win? lol

That does not even deserve a participation trophy.

You state that you believe something, when you have no way of knowing or verifying it. And you count that as a win? lol

Cool story

Get a tattoo.. hehe

Cool story

Didn't say the confederate naval ensign was banned as a tattoo. So, no win there.

And whether or not the tattoo is banned depends on the military, not popular opinion.

The good news is that you never have to worry about it. The military won't take you.

Cool story

Do you think that what you believe changes anything for the confederacy at all?

Get a tattoo.. hehe

Cool story

Didn't say the confederate naval ensign was banned as a tattoo. So, no win there.

And whether or not the tattoo is banned depends on the military, not popular opinion.

The good news is that you never have to worry about it. The military won't take you.
Another win for me,, give up yet?

Cool story

The truth shall set you free

Cool story

The truth shall set you free

Cute post. But not an answer to my question.

Its also a proud symbol of brave men who fought for the South

A symbol of treason.
You are spouting hate speech

Treason was committed under that flag.
Bullshit

That's more bullshit, when you take up arms against the United States of America it's freakin TREASON, I don't give a damn that it was your great, great grandfather.
The South had a legal right to secede from the union, just as they did to declare independence from the king

I wonder what you expect?

should conservatives riot and brawl in the streets again
and protected by Confederate soldiers and their descendants up to this very day

What do I expect? Hell. I don't know anymore. I can't even get a Confederate on this forum to denounce a Nazi.

You people do recall we fought a war against Nazis, right? Can we at least agree on that?
I already have denounced both the kkk and the nazi’s

the conservatives who came to charlotte were there to defend the Confederate monuments not to brawl with the nazis or antifa, the kkk or black lives matter

The folks were in the same group as the Nazis and Klan, they were marching arm in arm.
Was there more than one parade route?

a blue line for antifa and the Nazis?

and a red line for conservatives?

They were chanting racist shit, WTF don't you understand about that.
You dodged the question

was there a different parade route they could use or just one?

Thats meaningless

the American nazis have flown the American flag since the 1930s along with the swastka

View attachment 310089

Um.........they're both unacceptable. One does not legitimize the other.
Who do you thing arguing that it does?

I am telling you that wackos extremists seek to hide behind popular symbols such as the Confederate and American flags

For decades people in the South thought it was an honor to be in the Klan, wackos my ass.
Some whites did but more did not

which is why the Klan lost

After the war who the hell was the Klan? Confederates, they are one and the same.
Ex-confederates and also democrats

but who said there were no bad people in either army?

the north had carpetbaggers and the south had the klan

one pretty much begat the other and both were wrong

A symbol of treason.

Bullshit

That's more bullshit, when you take up arms against the United States of America it's freakin TREASON, I don't give a damn that it was your great, great grandfather.
The South had a legal right to secede from the union, just as they did to declare independence from the king

Based on what law?

What do I expect? Hell. I don't know anymore. I can't even get a Confederate on this forum to denounce a Nazi.

You people do recall we fought a war against Nazis, right? Can we at least agree on that?
I already have denounced both the kkk and the nazi’s

the conservatives who came to charlotte were there to defend the Confederate monuments not to brawl with the nazis or antifa, the kkk or black lives matter

The folks were in the same group as the Nazis and Klan, they were marching arm in arm.
Was there more than one parade route?

a blue line for antifa and the Nazis?

and a red line for conservatives?

They were chanting racist shit, WTF don't you understand about that.
You dodged the question

was there a different parade route they could use or just one?

How should I know, ask the GOOD people that organized it.

Oh didn't you hear? America said "Thanks but no thanks".
Ok anti trumper,, You know nothing about my country

I know it better than you do. Plus, I know that Americans are a varied and independent lot. That goes against everything you want.
Ok anti trumper

Let's get back on topic. I should not have indulged your violent threats last night. But I had broken the seal on a bottle of good tequila and had a couple of drinks.
First off I’m never violent I’m extremely peaceful. Again my stance is not every southerner not every Confederate soldier wanted slavery. End of story

No one said that every southerner or confederate wanted slavery. You claimed I said it, but finally had to admit you lied about what I said.

As for the "I'm never violent...", that is bullshit. You posted that you wanted me to come to Boston so you could open a can of ass whoopin on me. That is hardly peaceful. When I mentioned your health insurance, you replied with a comment about my life insurance. Hardly peaceful, now is it? Your comment about a "dirt sandwich" was certainly not a comment on anyone's culinary prowess. Not peaceful there either.

So spare me the "I'm peaceful" nonsense.

images

united-states-today-proof-the-south-was-right-2631143.png
^ This is a trump voter, folks.

Get a tattoo.. hehe

Cool story

It will be in the future if you want to go into the military. Good thing too. (tho I'm sure they will grandfather those already in)

A symbol of treason.

Bullshit

And they should have left well enough alone with JUST seceding. But they had to start a war............and got their asses kicked for it.

Forum List

Back