Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

where's melania? traitor tot? eric? 'vankey??? you know tiffany won'r show up - donny probably wouldn't recognize her anyways... & baron won't betray his mother like his father did.

poor lonely sleepy don...
You will be in prison a lot sooner than Trump will. Even Biden will be locked away faster.

No, it has never been tested. I mean WTF. No ex-president have been exposed to a felony conviction. Which goes to show what a piece of shit Donald Trump really is.
Complete lack of logical conclusion

Damn, but you are one stupid bitch. When Trump spouts his trash, well lives come in jeopardy. The fact that you can't see that shows everyone you got your head up so far up your ass you will never see the light of day.
Lisa is correct. Try finding a party who believes what you spew. Lisa has full support.

No, it has never been tested. I mean WTF. No ex-president have been exposed to a felony conviction. Which goes to show what a piece of shit Donald Trump really is.
Trump is not convicted. This jury will refuse to convict Trump.

We now have a weaponized justice system. This case is eight years old, and here we have an activist DA bringing the case to court right before an election with the obvious move to tie up Trump in court keeping him off the campaign trail. Yes Martha, the U.S. is indeed heading towards a banana republic.
Not only is the case 8 years old, it’s a misdemeanor that has been “felonizsd.” At the same time, the DA is when hardcore felons and working their charges down to misdemeanors so they can be put back on the street.

Not only is the case 8 years old, it’s a misdemeanor that has been “felonizsd.” At the same time, the DA is when hardcore felons and working their charges down to misdemeanors so they can be put back on the street.

It should be obvious to most people, what the deal here is.

1713908729852.png

I told this fruitcake he will be in prison faster than Trump is

is that a fact, jack? care to 'splain exactly how that could materialize?
Based on your trigger happy personality, you will spend time in prison. Evil men are in prison. Trump is not convicted. Stop talking as if he is guilty. You are not even on the Jury. Got it Jack?

Also the time to charge had expired so they rewrote the law just for Trump to extend the time frame; after the fact

Lisa is correct. Try finding a party who believes what you spew. Lisa has full support.
Lisa is a dumbass, and evidently, so are you. Trump can't trash the court, trash members of the court, and even worse, their family members. I mean Trump is a damn mobster, hell, worse. Even made men have a thing about family. That fatass orange piece of shit needs to go or we ain't worth hell in a handbasket.

You will be in prison a lot sooner than Trump will. Even Biden will be locked away faster.
Biden will never be deemed fit to stand trial. He will retire to his beach house, where he will be tended to 24/7 by nurses specializing in dementia, and a ghost writer will write his memoirs.

I doubt we will ever hear him speak in public again, after January 2025. We will see him in a wheelchair at Jimmy Carter’s funeral, if he lasts that long.

Lisa is a dumbass, and evidently, so are you. Trump can't trash the court, trash members of the court, and even worse, their family members. I mean Trump is a damn mobster, hell, worse. Even made men have a thing about family. That fatass orange piece of shit needs to go or we ain't worth hell in a handbasket.
Trashing is very subjective and although disparaging it’s not a threat nor intimidation. Feelings and wishes do not a conviction make

Ya think? Every day I think leftists have sunk as low as possible, and then they surprise me.
Bragg is a lousy party in this mess. But the Jury is not being presented with crime evidence, but horseshit stuff over a woman who earns money in movies having sex. She has come out announcing Trump does not deserve prison time at all.

Then why did you say the following?

"The solution is simple, become convicted of a felony, all secret service protection ends. I mean now hard is this?"
What felony? Someone on staff out down “legal expenses” to account for the legal contract that kept the stripper from talking. At best, it’s a misdemeanor, and you’d have to show he even knew about it.

i worked for a Fortune 100, and the CEO didn’t assign labels to expenses. We had a big accounting department that did that.

Biden will never be deemed fit to stand trial. He will retire to his beach house, where he will be tended to 24/7 by nurses specializing in dementia, and a ghost writer will write his memoirs.

I doubt we will ever hear him speak in public again, after January 2025. We will see him in a wheelchair at Jimmy Carter’s funeral, if he lasts that long.
Everytime I read Jimmy Carters name all it does to me is remind me he is the last Democrat I ever voted for. I also voted to kick him out.

Bragg is a lousy party in this mess. But the Jury is not being presented with crime evidence, but horseshit stuff over a woman who earns money in movies having sex. She has come out announcing Trump does not deserve prison time at all.

Still, we are talking about a jury of Manhattan liberals. You really think lack of evidence will matter to them?

I told this fruitcake he will be in prison faster than Trump is

ooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo.................

Based on your trigger happy personality,

irony-meter.gif

you will spend time in prison.

:omg:

Evil men are in prison.

:heehee: evil? moi???

Trump is not convicted.

yet.

Stop talking as if he is guilty.

bob ross.jpg