Secret Service is planning for Trump to be jailed

Wow, when you wake up, you get real bitchy. After you pretended not to support Biden.
Recognizing trump for the POS that trump is, is NOT supporting Biden, ya dope.

All Politicians are corrupt.
Do I need to use the actual phrase.....HERE>>>>>>>........"Joe Biden is Corrupt."
You got it Robert?

Let me know when Hillary is going to be arrested for her crimes and we can talk...,

deflection denied.jpg

We now have a weaponized justice system. This case is eight years old, and here we have an activist DA bringing the case to court right before an election with the obvious move to tie up Trump in court keeping him off the campaign trail. Yes Martha, the U.S. is indeed heading towards a banana republic.

Biden's old lady is his challenge. Imagine Biden in prison!!!!!

where's melania? traitor tot? eric? 'vankey??? you know tiffany won'r show up - donny probably wouldn't recognize her anyways... & baron won't betray his mother like his father did.

poor lonely sleepy don...

double standards? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want to talk about double standards? if YOU or I broke a gag order, we'd be in jail; let alone 10x.
LOL! How come only Trump has a gag order, and everyone else can talk? You wouldn’t see double standards if they were sitting on your lap!

Either all get gag orders, or none.

No, it has never been tested. I mean WTF. No ex-president have been exposed to a felony conviction. Which goes to show what a piece of shit Donald Trump really is.

Then why did you say the following?

"The solution is simple, become convicted of a felony, all secret service protection ends. I mean now hard is this?"

LOL! How come only Trump has a gag order, and everyone else can talk? You wouldn’t see double standards if they were sitting on your lap!

Either all get gag orders, or none.
Damn, but you are one stupid bitch. When Trump spouts his trash, well lives come in jeopardy. The fact that you can't see that shows everyone you got your head up so far up your ass you will never see the light of day.

Forum List

Back