Secret service Gary Byrne

If Hillary is elected, look for bad things to happen to GB.

He will have an unfortunate fatal accident or commit suicide like Vince Foster.
Could happen.

P.S. I should had spelled out the name: Gary Byrne. (Not George Bush)

The Clintons would be just as happy with President George Walker Bush's accidental or suicidal demise.
There is no reason to think they would not hasten either, if they could.
Perhaps. But Bill and George's daddy are best friends. And W. tends to keep a low profile.

Gary Byrne admitted his testimony to Ken Starr’s independent investigation involved, “innuendoes and accusations, little tidbit rumors.”

“The testimony of Secret Service officers primarily involved gossip and rumor. Starr called 31 different officers and agents to the grand jury. […]

The testimony seemed to focus on what officers had heard about or talked about. This rumor mill in the White House seemed to be a focus of the investigation.

Questioning Secret Service officer about details of Clinton and Lewinsky’s relationship, the officer felt compelled to remind the prosecutors that he was merely relaying gossip he had heard. ‘It was based on other, other innuendoes and accusations, little tidbit rumors, that kind of stuff.’ said the officer, Gary Byrne.” [Associated Press, 10/3/98]

I wonder how much this cost Drumpf.

C'mon, its just a little too convenient. I've read parts of it but its outrageous. He made no effort to make it believable.

He's not courageous. He's just in Trumpery's ass pocket. And it has been proven that Hillary is the most truthful of any of the candidates.

I wonder if you can prove your claim.
ICYMI:

Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book

“The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

On Tuesday, AFAUSSS, which is strictly nonpartisan, is set to release a statement blasting Gary Byrne author of “Crisis in Character,” saying members “strongly denounce” the book, which they add has made security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.

<snip>

Operationally, one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran.

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads."

I was wondering if Luddly could provide proof that Trump was paying him to say such things.

C'mon, its just a little too convenient. I've read parts of it but its outrageous. He made no effort to make it believable.

He's not courageous. He's just in Trumpery's ass pocket. And it has been proven that Hillary is the most truthful of any of the candidates.

ICYMI:

“The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service.

On Tuesday, AFAUSSS, which is strictly nonpartisan, is set to release a statement blasting Gary Byrne author of “Crisis in Character,” saying members “strongly denounce” the book, which they add has made security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.

<snip>

Operationally, one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran.

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads."

I was wondering if Luddly could provide proof that Trump was paying him to say such things.
I don't think there's a way of knowing that -- but Byrne is most delighted about Trump, and Trump is aggressively promoting Bynes book - and they both believe in the same crazy and long since debunked conspiracy theories.

ICYMI:

<snip>

I don't think there's a way of knowing that -- but Byrne is most delighted about Trump, and Trump is aggressively promoting Bynes book - and they both believe in the same crazy and long since debunked conspiracy theories.

Apparently Luddly seems to know.

Brave? Brave would have been going public back when he was an agent. Nope, that nice retirement check waiting for him kept him from doing the right thing. Also, if the Clintons were that bad, why didn't he just ask for another assignment.

not legally allowed to.

gag orders, privacy ................secret service rules

not just a matter of elected officials but private family matters as well.

yep. a liar with a book to sell. i wonder what took him so long to write it? he left the secret service a decade ago...

You don't agree with the man so he's a liar??

And of course you believe anyone who says he's lying.

What if everything he says is true. He's not the first person to report the fights that went on in the WH when Bill and Hitlery were there. They all can't be liars.
no, i think he's a liar because those who would know and with nothing to gain say he is.

His creds have been shot down by people who were actually there...he only guarded physical property, not people. You need to catch up on facts and save your money!!

Not that you can't be trusted but could you provide a link or something that backs what you posted?
Former agents blast writer Gary Byrne for having 'underlying motives.'
And if Byrne or any uniformed officer had been posted near a room the president entered, he would have been moved at least 15 yards away, to the outer edges of the security bubble — not quite what Byrne describes in his book: “I stood guard, pistol at my hip, outside the Oval Office, the last barrier before anyone saw Bill Clinton,” according to the Post, which has been teasing excerpts of the book.

Read more: Secret Service veterans denounce anti-Clinton tell-all book
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Several of the guys where on the news talking about this shit, the guy's full of shit.

yep. a liar with a book to sell. i wonder what took him so long to write it? he left the secret service a decade ago...

What if everything he says is true. He's not the first person to report the fights that went on in the WH when Bill and Hitlery were there. They all can't be liars.
no, i think he's a liar because those who would know and with nothing to gain say he is.

Oh. So their word is the truth and his isn't??

He's not the only one that's told about the Clinton White House. I guess they are all liars. Right??

He's not the only one that's told about the Clinton White House. I guess they are all liars. Right??
Those that know say his job would not have put him in a position to know or see what he claims to have known or seen. they do not have an incentive to lie. the man selling a book sure does, though.

Those that know say his job would not have put him in a position to know or see what he claims to have known or seen. they do not have an incentive to lie. the man selling a book sure does, though.

Of course they could have incentive to lie and protect Hillary. Jesus Christ that's dumb.

Also George Stephanapoluas (sp) was an insider in the Clinton administration and he confirms that Hillary had a very volatile temper .

But meh, who doesn't get pissed once in awhile. This is not a deal breaker. I do however find it funny that she's busting Trump's balls over his temperament and the fools on the left eat that shit up. Morons.

Of course they could have incentive to lie and protect Hillary. Jesus Christ that's dumb.
what incentive would a non-partisan association of former secret service officers have to call out one of their own as a liar to protect clinton?

on the other hand the financial and political motive for byrne is obvious.

You may be right but then you may be wrong.
no, I'm right. there is absolutely no reason to believe byrne other than an emotional need to believe anything negative about the clintons

Oh and you don't have an emotional need to believe everything is positive about the Clinton's??

People will believe what they will. You nor I have anything to say about it.

Forum List

Back