Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

Anyone who cares about the rule of law and what is brought into proceedings under oath. The democrats KNEW this was an unsubstantiated story, they KNEW it was, at best, hearsay from a third party and thus not evidence, but decided it was worth including it in the proceedings, most likely to further the Orange Man Bad narrative they were so desperate to pass on. They KNEW their willing accomplices (you know who you are) would jump on the salacious story and line up like trained seals, honking your horns and clapping your flippers dutifully in unison at how awful the Bad Orange Man was to subdue those SS agents with his superhuman ninja moves. In short, the story was not introduced in the name of justice or finding out what really happened, but rather to further a narrative.
Dear Lord Dude.
Quit sucking up to the trump cult.

Hearsay.....absolutely.....doesn't mean it's not true.....now does it.

Oranato told a story about trump getting upset about not going to the Capitol.
This is most likely 100% true. Trump was upset and trump does and says weird shit.
You can't deny this.

Oranato realized, after the fact, that what he relayed as his story about trump, might have not been the 'smartest' thing to repeat.
Do I have ANY proof of this.....NO. 100% NO.

BFD, why is this even a story?
If trump wanted to go to the capitol, why aren't you supporting trump with that decision?

Dear Lord Dude.
Quit sucking up to the trump cult.

Hearsay.....absolutely.....doesn't mean it's not true.....now does it.

This is most likely 100% true. Trump was upset and trump does and says weird shit.
You can't deny this.

Oranato realized, after the fact, that what he relayed as his story about trump, might have not been the 'smartest' thing to repeat.

If trump wanted to go to the capitol, why aren't you supporting trump with that decision?
It's a story because it illustrates what the House leadership was attempting to do at the time. They were crafting a narrative in pursuit of attempting to smear a political opponent. They were not interested in justice or getting to the root of what actually happened.

BULLSHIT.

Cassidy Hutchinson SAID he told a story.

Ornato never said he told a story.

You leftards are completely brainless.

You can't deny this.

lol

Just more TDS.

Trump could save the planet and you'd still find a way to blame him for it.

So much BULLSHIT out of you leftard idiots.

Neither do you. You're slinging mud, like a good little brainless leftard.

Yawn.

It's a story because it illustrates what the House leadership was attempting to do at the time. They were crafting a narrative in pursuit of attempting to smear a political opponent. They were not interested in justice or getting to the root of what actually happened.
How does trump wanting to go to the Capitol advance a narrative to smear trump?
trump said, in his speech,

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're gonna walk down, we're gonna walk down, and anyone you want, but I think right here, we're gonna walk down to the Capitol."

"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're gonna walk down, we're gonna walk down, and anyone you want, but I think right here, we're gonna walk down to the Capitol."

When you make up shit about him trying to hijack the limo from the SS agents and go to the capital to overthrow the govt, Dumbass. That is a smear.

BULLSHIT.

Cassidy Hutchinson SAID he told a story.

Ornato never said he told a story.

You leftards are completely brainless.

lol

Just more TDS.

Trump could save the planet and you'd still find a way to blame him for it.

So much BULLSHIT out of you leftard idiots.

Neither do you. You're slinging mud, like a good little brainless leftard.

Yawn.
It appears that you misread this.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 9.31.11 AM.png

The best thing Hutchinson can do is say the truth. Liz Cheney coached her to perjure herself in order to get the sensational story about Trump grabbing for the steering wheel, which is ridiculous on its face because the prez is seated four feet back in the passenger cabin. If there was any back-talk all Trump would have to say is "Mister I am giving you a direct order." All these guys are military veterans and would never dare defy an order directly from the President of the United States.

It's Hutchie's best bet because either she or Liz Cheney are going to jail. Cheney brought down would be a huge step forward for the country because she is part of the Deep State cabal through her father 9/11, Iraq War mastermind Dick Cheney, as evil a man as ever walked the Earth.

Let's see if Cassidy meets up with a tree stepping in front of her car one dark night in a mysterious one-car accident.

"Hutchinson, who at the time was an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified to the select committee that she was told Trump had shouted: “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” before he tried to grab the steering wheel from the driver in a desperate effort to join his supporters marching towards the Capitol.

Loudermilk’s report notes that Hutchinson’s testimony was “directly refuted” by White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Anthony Ornato – the man who according to Hutchinson, told her the anecdote – and the Secret Service agent driving the SUV.

“Ornato testified that the first time he had ever heard the story Hutchinson claims Ornato told her on January 6, was during Hutchinson’s public testimony,” the oversight subcommittee report states.

“Hutchinson’s testimony was also contradicted by the [Secret Service] agent who was with President Trump on January 6,” the subcommittee found, which notes that “Hutchinson’s accusation came up only after the Secret Service agent’s attorney proactively brought up the subject” to select committee investigators. "
View attachment 925198
How does one even reach the steering wheel from the back of the limo?
1713458013255.jpeg

When you make up shit about him trying to hijack the limo from the SS agents and go to the capital to overthrow the govt, Dumbass. That is a smear.
It's not make up nimrod.
trump wanted to go to the Capitol.

Trumps own words......"And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're gonna walk down, we're gonna walk down, and anyone you want, but I think right here, we're gonna walk down to the Capitol."

The two in the car testified under oath Trump didn't do what she lied about, Dumbass.

Holy shit, give it up. She lied. She had a book to sell.

Moron.

LOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

It doesn't matter what happened in the car, Dumbfuck. How do you still not understand that? She never said she was in the car. She recalled what she claimed Ornato told her what happened in the car.

Was she lying about what she claims Ornato told her? Could be.

Or did Ornato really tell her that but then lie by denying it? Could be.

Fact of the matter is you don't know which of them is lying. But of course, being the sycophant you are, you just assume she's the one lying.

So?

You fascists made going to the Capitol a crime now?
It's you guys that are so upset about the "Going to the Capitol"

Embrace the story....Trump wanted to go to the Capitol. <<<<<<FACT
SS told him NO.
trump doesn't like being told NO.
So which is what really happened.....a) or b) ?

a). trump said...."Take me to the Capitol, I'm the fucking President."
or
b). trump quietly conceded and said....anything to the affect of "you're right, I shouldn't go to the Capitol."

The story was that he tried to grab the wheel, not that he wanted to go to the capital. You're interpreting what was said under oath, not quoting it. That's the narrative the House democrats were desperately trying to further, that TRUMP! was unhinged enough that he overpowered multiple SS agents with his super-ninja moves, reached all the way from the back seat of the limo with his go-go Gadget Arms!, and grabbed the wheel from the agent he rendered unconscious with a single blow to the back of his head. If they wanted true justice or to really find out what was going on, the story would have been something like, "I heard him say he wanted to go to the Capital but we said it wasn't safe and didn't take him there". That's what you're TRYING to claim they said, but it's not.

The two in the car testified under oath Trump didn't do what she lied about, Dumbass.
Which two.....names please.
And where is your link to this 'under oath testimony' by both of them?

C'mon son, back up your claim.

LOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

It doesn't matter what happened in the car, Dumbfuck. How do you still not understand that? She never said she was in the car. She recalled what she claimed Ornato told her what happened in the car.

Was she lying about what she claims Ornato told her? Could be.

Or did Ornato really tell her that but then lie by denying it? Could be.

Fact of the matter is you don't know which of them is lying. But of course, being the sycophant you are, you just assume she's the one lying.
Which of course comes right back to why the House democrats put that in the record. They KNEW it was unverified, the KNEW it was, at best, hearsay from a third party, and most likely KNEW it wasn't even true, but they put in on the record under oath.

Forum List

Back