Secret Service agent is now "positioned at the bottom of the stairs" — even the short stairs — whenever Biden boards or disembarks

And still, no one cares.
I don't understand why Biden's team doesn't go on the offensive about this shit. It's a largely made up story. And the more you let outlets pound the issue, the more riled up you get people.

We have two old men as our choices for President this year. I'll take the old man who DIDN'T foment insurrection because he lost an election. :)

We are all glad that someone is carefully watching him.

We do not want him to fall and injure himself.

Each time I watch him walk up or down just two or three steps (for example the little stage set up outside the White House when formally welcoming a foreign head of state), I am nervous.

Only the 76% or more of the population in poll after poll that says he's not even fit to be President. (Including a plurality of Democrats.)

But I knew you would be like:

"Nothing to see here!"
Sorry Henry, there's really nothing to see here. It's largely made up by media outlets and pounded into the public day after day. That's why you get made up poll numbers.
He's old. That doesn't mean he isn't fit to lead. Listened to a couple of you know, ACTUAL neurologists on this subject this week. Most of them agree, it's a largely made up
story.

Sorry Henry, there's really nothing to see here. It's largely made up by media outlets and pounded into the public day after day. That's why you get made up poll numbers.

So, just in case those playing at home have lost track, the Lefty is now decrying "FAKE NEWS!"

I knew if we all waited long enough it would come full circle.

And it's a dramatic indication that you're losing. ;)

So, just in case those playing at home have lost track, the Lefty is now decrying "FAKE NEWS!"

I knew if we all waited long enough it would come full circle.

And it's a dramatic indication that you're losing. ;)
I don't know what reality you're looking at, but your belief system and ideology are slowly but surely being rejected and weeded out of the political landscape. It's just a matter of time.

I'm saying, Biden's age (as Trump's age is), isn't as big of a factor as media outlets are playing it up to be.
The Orange Roughy's issues are and always will be his character and temperament. :)

I don't know what reality you're looking at, but your belief system and ideology are slowly but surely being rejected and weeded out of the political landscape. It's just a matter of time.

That's funny, because my "ideology" (IE Freedom) only truly came into manifestation less than a mere four years ago.

And it was because you cradle to grave brainwashed fools let them burn down cities and restrain individual liberty - all to prevent a case of the sniffles.

You're in perpetual sleep walk mode and don't even know it.

If that didn't wake you up, nothing will terminate your slavery to the narrative.

That's funny, because my "ideology" (IE Freedom) only truly came into manifestation less than a mere four years ago.

And it was because you cradle to grave brainwashed fools let them burn down cities and restrain individual liberty - all to prevent a case of the sniffles.

You're in perpetual sleep walk mode and don't even know it.

If that didn't wake you up, nothing will terminate your slavery to the narrative.
I understand you're scared. It bleeds through your posts like screaming. You do know that people are rejecting your hate and your bat shit conspiracy theory beliefs, right?
I also understand what Trump means to you. And why you constantly harp and pound on issues with Biden. He's a competent politician. Yes, he's old. But he's a career politician.
You want to be ruled by a strongman. He makes you feel safe (for some odd reason).

Sorry, I'll take the old guy who occasionally dodders over the other cancer. :)

And?

What if a president were in a wheelchair, or needed assistance of some kind?

re: FDR. He won us a war.

I'm pretty sure that was Truman, when he nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If I recall correctly, Roosevelt was actually quite reluctant to get involved initially.

Until we were attacked in December of 1941 of course.

But it's true that Roosevelt's mental capacity dwarfed the current Commander In Clown.

Not that that 's any huge feat...

I'm pretty sure that was Truman, when he nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If I recall correctly, Roosevelt was actually quite reluctant to get involved initially.

Until we were attacked in December of 1941 of course.

But it's true that Roosevelt's mental capacity dwarfed the current Commander In Clown.

Not that that 's any huge feat...
You recall? How friggin old are you?

More of your lies and bs. Go away, Trollboi

45, but an avid student of History.

Being a brain-addled Dem, I'm sure you refer to it as Herstory.

More projection.
So you recall shit? Okay.

class dismissed

Concerned American calls this Fake News. How can it be that? I guess it's just another loser hung up on pushing some ratings bs

Last edited:
Sorry, I'll take the old guy who occasionally dodders over the other cancer. :)

BTW: This sentence perfectly encapsulates your dilemma.

It explicitly admits that Biden "dodders" - and the whole nation agrees with you.

His opponent being a "cancer" on the other hand is not a predominantly shared perception.

And therein lies your inescapable predicament.

The Emperor Has No Clothes, and the other guy is actually more believed than your floundering media machine.

A shame for you, that. :)

Last edited:
The old man needs to wear an airbag

bidenfall.JPG

BTW: This sentence perfectly encapsulates your dilemma.

It explicitly admits that Biden "dodders" - and the whole nation agrees with you.

His opponent being a "cancer" on the other hand is not a predominantly shared perception.

And therein lies your inescapable predicament.

The Emperor Has No Clothes, and the other guy is actually more believed then your floundering media machine.

A shame for you, that. :)
It's a perception held by the majority of voters...which is the only thing that counts. :)
It's why he's going to lose in November.

Again, I'll take the other guy. He might be old (just like his opponent), but at least he cares about doing the job...and isn't facing 91 counts on four separate indictments. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back