Secret Service agent is now "positioned at the bottom of the stairs" — even the short stairs — whenever Biden boards or disembarks

It's a perception held by the majority of voters...which is the only thing that counts. :)
It's why he's going to lose in November.

Just not true.

Voters are delivering a poor assessment of President Joe Biden’s job performance as he and former President Donald Trump prepare for a 2024 rematch. They are also looking back more fondly than before on Trump’s tenure in office.

Just 14% of registered voters say Biden has done a better job as president than they expected he would, according to the latest NBC News national poll. Another 42% say Biden has done a worse job than they expected, and 44% say his tenure has gone about as they expected it would.

But 40% say Trump’s presidency was better than expected, with 29% saying it was worse and 31% saying it was about as expected.

But you keep lying to yourself. :)

And still, a majority of Americans will vote against Trump in November. I get it. Hold on to hope. :)
But there's no chariot coming

OKey dokey then.

Just ignore the consistent evidence that you're wrong and make your baseless predictions.

We'll have a cry closet ready for you in November.

Didn't you study your history or did they quit teaching history, opting instead for gender studies during your time in school?
Not sure what you're trying to do or say here, but I do remember you --

you long ago getting all wet in your pants when you thought a GOP Mandate, was a policy of pairing your kind up with like minded men.

Not sure what you're trying to do or say here, but I do remember you --

you long ago getting all wet in your pants when you thought a GOP Mandate, was a policy of pairing your kind up with like minded men.
This post ^^^ is a clear indication that you attended public school in a liberal state and they turned your gray matter to mush.

YOu think there aren't always secret service agents close to every president?

As always, the Mighty Crapitus enters the chat to drop this linguistic excrement as a gift to us all.

Please Crapitus, do share the "before videos" back when Biden always has had Secret Service babysitting him at the bottom of the stairs.

And it must be simply sheer coincidence that it's happening now, right as the complicit Media Machine laments the "President" is not "out and about" sufficiently to retain his office in the coming election.

He sure coulda used those Secret Service guys when he fell up the stairs.

Or when he fell of his bike.

Or when he tripped over that ill-placed sandbag.

I could go on...

Only the 76% or more of the population in poll after poll that says he's not even fit to be President. (Including a plurality of Democrats.)

But I knew you would be like:

"Nothing to see here!"
And, much to your surprise or denial, a large % of Americans feel the same way about trump.

My thoughts are.....It is truly SAD that Biden and Trump are what we will be voting for.

And, much to your surprise or denial, a large % of Americans feel the same way about trump.

My thoughts are.....It is truly SAD that Biden and Trump are what we will be voting for.

Nope.

The same poll shows only about half of Americans feel that way about Trump.

And it's one in a long line of 'em.

That may not be great, but it's about 25 points better than Biden.

And who knows how they would feel without the constant Media Machine revved up against Trump 24/7.

It really is a wonder he has any support at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hole, you are misinformed.

We are all glad that someone is carefully watching him.

We do not want him to fall and injure himself.

Each time I watch him walk up or down just two or three steps (for example the little stage set up outside the White House when formally welcoming a foreign head of state), I am nervous.
~~~~~~
Maybe they'll install the stair lift seat so Joey can ride up and down the stairs. :laughing0301:

1708200251161.png

~~~~~~
Maybe they'll install the stair lift seat so Joey can ride up and down the stairs. :laughing0301:

Oh man.

Can you imagine him making that stupid vacant look he gets on his face while slowly riding that thing up a flight?

It would be humiliating for the country but that horse has already left the barn.

A long while back.

In one of the more notable accomplishments of the Orange Rapist's tenure, he makes it down a ramp without falling.

Forum List

Back