Secret Service agent is now "positioned at the bottom of the stairs" — even the short stairs — whenever Biden boards or disembarks

I don't know what reality you're looking at, but your belief system and ideology are slowly but surely being rejected and weeded out of the political landscape. It's just a matter of time.

I'm saying, Biden's age (as Trump's age is), isn't as big of a factor as media outlets are playing it up to be.
The Orange Roughy's issues are and always will be his character and temperament. :)
Joe's character is much worse. Joe has never been taken to task. Joe is a hack for corporate Delaware. As Coons is.

Joe's character is much worse. Joe has never been taken to task. Joe is a hack for corporate Delaware. As Coons is.
Joe is a career politician. You take the successes with the failures. But his character has never been in question.
Unlike his opponent whose had nothing BUT questions about his character for his entire adult life. :)

In one of the more notable accomplishments of the Orange Rapist's tenure, he makes it down a ramp without falling.

You don't even realize that's a self-inflicted jab.

Thanks for reminding us of the brazen double standards and hypocrisy that has captured our "mainstream news."

Joe is a career politician. You take the successes with the failures. But his character has never been in question.
Unlike his opponent whose had nothing BUT questions about his character for his entire adult life. :)

Yeah, remember that time - back in the 80s - when Trump had to drop out of the Democrat Presidential Primary because he got caught plagiarizing the speech of a British politician?

Oh wait, that was Joe.

Well, remember that time Trump sniffed all those kids?

Oh wait, that was Joe.

Ashley Biden, shower.

Oh wait.

Yeah, remember that time - back in the 80s - when Trump had to drop out of the Democrat Presidential Primary because he got caught plagiarizing the speech of a British politician?

Oh wait, that was Joe.

Well, remember that time Trump sniffed all those kids?

Oh wait, that was Joe.

Ashley Biden, shower.

Oh wait.
Little early to be hitting the bottle, don't you think? Or did you not stop from last night?
If this is the best you've got, you've got nothing. :)

Little early to be hitting the bottle, don't you think? Or did you not stop from last night?
If this is the best you've got, you've got nothing. :)

A little early to be so personal, don't you think?

I tell you triggering truths about your Blunderer In Chief, and you get all "Mean Girls" on me.

Meow. ;)

Joe never did much of anything in his life except e the standard bearer for the corporatist world. He was given free rein on any agendas he wanted and did as long as the corporate interests were pushed. it is a disgrace that men and women spend a half century or more in politics when that was not the idea of the founding fathers. The fiat currency fits many long term politicians like a glove.

The Secret Service is there to stop those Chinese attack balloons
ezgif-2-0beebbb1a0.gif

Joe never did much of anything in his life except e the standard bearer for the corporatist world. He was given free rein on any agendas he wanted and did as long as the corporate interests were pushed. it is a disgrace that men and women spend a half century or more in politics when that was not the idea of the founding fathers. The fiat currency fits many long term politicians like a glove.
Please issue a standard decoder ring with your posts. I have no idea what you are babbling about.

Sorry Henry, there's really nothing to see here. It's largely made up by media outlets and pounded into the public day after day. That's why you get made up poll numbers.
He's old. That doesn't mean he isn't fit to lead. Listened to a couple of you know, ACTUAL neurologists on this subject this week. Most of them agree, it's a largely made up
story.

If this is the best you've got, Doc, you're in big trouble come November. :)

I think a bot took over JackOffNoLays posts.

Now, all he's capable of is spitting out the same apocryphal one liner ad nauseum.

Which is ironic, considering his "best you got" quip.

Et tu Brute?

Forum List

Back