Secret phone call reveals Christian Right plan to 'take down the education system as we know it'

How in the world did Americans become so educated and knowledgeable from the time of the Pilgrims until the 20th century without school boards, teacher's unions, state control and politicians sticking their noses in? Hell, they quit teaching history and civics so they could teach faggotry, white racism, equity, diversion and inclusion. USA-from first to worst. We deserve everything that's happening.
The only thing that can be done is dismantle the educational system, fumigate it and put it back right. Without the teacher's union.

And yet the right claims to love the constitution.

The public schools and colleges are now nothing but Marxist indoctrination centers that need to be dismantled.

It all started with school desegregation

Give the public schools choice.
It's fair to criticize our public school system. I personally prefer education based on the classical education model. I believe it fosters critical thinking skills. And that's probably the reason our education system doesn't implement it.

The constitution does not forbid religion in the public space. It prevents the adoption of a STATE RELIGION. The fact that those who are threatened by Christian doctrines are willing to destroy anyone and anything that supports them, is the real problem.
I don't think any school should have a required prayer or class on religions of any kind but when the only religion that is pushed from the public places is Christianity, that should tell you what they fear. And they SHOULD. For one day "every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord"

When that day arrives, it won't be subject to ACLU lawyers or judges...

It's fair to criticize our public school system. I personally prefer education based on the classical education model. I believe it fosters critical thinking skills. And that's probably the reason our education system doesn't implement it.
This is what education once was completely focused on. These days it is too often just a multi-year propaganda indoctrination project run by the government.

This is what education once was completely focused on. These days it is too often just a multi-year propaganda indoctrination project run by the government.
No, I wouldn't call it that. It's focused on passing tests, getting good test scores. And now it has become political

Not sure free education is part of the Constitution, I could be wrong, it should be though. There's the "pursuit of happiness", which could be interpret as such in a way.

Forum List

Back