Secret gay club created by Idaho school hidden from parents

^^^ To answer your question, yes, and thank you for letting us know all that we need to now about your level of ignorance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fuck your god, and fuck you. Your ignorance will land in the trash bin of history with the Ku Klux Klan, eugenics, and Hitler.

The fact that you can get ugly with the least offensive and sweet poster on the site says something about you, you loser.

Never mistake using kind words for NOT being offensive. Hatred is hatred, even if you say please and thank you.

Oh, and fuck you, too.
Queer weirdoes find EVERYTHING offensive.

It takes their mind of the fact that everybody else finds them offensive.

What I find offensive is hatred. And that's what you and your ilk espouse. May you die and be forgotten.

^^^ To answer your question, yes, and thank you for letting us know all that we need to now about your level of ignorance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fuck your god, and fuck you. Your ignorance will land in the trash bin of history with the Ku Klux Klan, eugenics, and Hitler.

The fact that you can get ugly with the least offensive and sweet poster on the site says something about you, you loser.

Never mistake using kind words for NOT being offensive. Hatred is hatred, even if you say please and thank you.

Oh, and fuck you, too.
Queer weirdoes find EVERYTHING offensive.

It takes their mind of the fact that everybody else finds them offensive.
The people who occupy the queer weirdo population certainly do.

I promise you the first time I find out that either of my kids has been directed to a faggot meeting behind my back, headed up by a faggot teacher or any other faggot adult, where the primary goal is for them to become desensitized to faggotry....

Someone is going to get hurt.

I promise you the first time I find out that either of my kids has been directed to a faggot meeting behind my back, headed up by a faggot teacher or any other faggot adult, where the primary goal is for them to become desensitized to faggotry....

Most parents that keep up with what their children are doing would be upset when the school is promoting or initiating any secret type bs behind the parents backs.

Most parents that keep up with what their children are doing would be upset when the school is promoting or initiating any secret type bs behind the parents backs.
Yeah but the school can be fucking sneaky! For example this year they snuck "Immigration Day" right by me!

When I spoke to the teacher who runs it, she was like "Oh I've been doing this for years and nobody has complained!" I told her well possibly they didn't KNOW about it, I didn't. And how are ppl supposed to know about what she does every year, if they don't have 15 kids?

Yeah but the school can be fucking sneaky! For example this year they snuck "Immigration Day" right by me!

When I spoke to the teacher who runs it, she was like "Oh I've been doing this for years and nobody has complained!" I told her well possibly they didn't KNOW about it, I didn't. And how are ppl supposed to know about what she does every year, if they don't have 15 kids?
Yeah some teachers and admins can get pretty cocky about how they know what's best for your children better than you do.

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

Where in his post did he say it was a public school? "D
Its a charter school; in the article.

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

see another disingenuous craphead.

Of course it's a public school, cripes. NOT that it matters, and in fact it would be an even bigger problem if a PRIVATE school funneled kids in to be groomed, behind their parents' backs.

Would never happen in a private school. They depend on the parents for money. Unlike the stupid public schools, who get $$$$ from the perverted fed programs.

Its a charter school; in the article.

The link he provided was bogus. I just found it in the link provided by another poster.

Yeah some teachers and admins can get pretty cocky about how they know what's best for your children better than you do.

I set them straight. I set one straight the other day. A counselor. She was a little sour at the end of our exchange because I told her that I would not endorse a program that essentially creates a "loser club" where underachievers are TAKEN OUT OF CLASS like once a month for "pizza day", a great way to make sure the entire community is able to label them as losers.

The thing is I think she tried to get me to send my boy to that class (because his grades never reflect his ability..because his teachers bore the shit out of him, and since they can't actually TEACH they are at a loss how to engage him as he isn't interested in their social engineering bs) some time ago. Whoops.

It's fake news. The link is to some weird christianist cult.
I'm not sure it's a fake news.
I've found out this link and it does not seem a religious website :eusa_think:

Principal recruits students for secret ‘gay’ club

It's a charter school, so you get what you sign up for!

Meh. Pervs will exploit systems meant to empower the most vulnerable among us. That's why so many are teachers.

It is a charter school. Doesn't that make you want to run right out and enroll your child in one?

I set them straight. I set one straight the other day. A counselor. She was a little sour at the end of our exchange because I told her that I would not endorse a program that essentially creates a "loser club" where underachievers are TAKEN OUT OF CLASS like once a month for "pizza day", a great way to make sure the entire community is able to label them as losers.

The thing is I think she tried to get me to send my boy to that class (because his grades never reflect his ability..because his teachers bore the shit out of him, and since they can't actually TEACH they are at a loss how to engage him as he isn't interested in their social engineering bs) some time ago. Whoops.
I had one that was dyslexic and one that was straight A. The straight A one got in trouble when she didn't like a teacher that was incapable of teaching. The Dyslexic one I ultimately hired tutors for and that didn't go over well with some school admin bullies so lots of money spent fighting off their crap. When I got fed up I gave them an option of either paying for an in home tutor or suing the piss out of them for what they had been doing to him. Their attorney just said to the school super, "She's exactly right". So he finished up there with an in home school paid for tutor.

Last edited:

It is a charter school. Doesn't that make you want to run right out and enroll your child in one?
If I had it all to do over once they hit junior and high school I would have been better off to just hire private tutors. It would have been cheaper than the legal bullshit and attorneys back when mine were in school.

Northern Idaho has been a lil' mecca for gheys. They busted a shitpot full of them (mayors, businessmen and others) years ago up there for using public facilities to do their meet and ........ They considered it public domain area where they could do whatever they wanted verses rent a Motel room.

All the weirdoes target rural America because we are the holdouts against them.

Sorry to break it to you, but even in rural America there is the same rate of homosexuality. Your gays are homegrown, trust me.

Hell, given your vocal hatred of homosexuality, I'd say there's even odds you're gay.
Please no.....

I had one that was dyslexic and one that was straight A. The straight A one got in trouble when she didn't like a teacher that was incapable of teaching. The Dyslexic one I ultimately hired tutors for and that didn't go over well with some school admin bullies so lots of money spent fighting off their crap. When I got fed up I gave them an option of either paying for an in home tutor or suing the piss out of them for what they had been doing to him. Their attorney just said to the school super, "She's exactly right". So he finished up there with an in home tutor.

Sounds familiar. They came to this school from a rural charter school. They were two years ahead of their respective grades in Math. It took about a year to eliminate that headway.

And the one who tests the highest doesn't do his classwork or homework because the teachers are incompetent, and all he has to do to pass is ace the tests. Which he does. So he gets Cs (depending on how the tests fall...he can fall from an A to an F in one day, if he misses a test) and flouts the teachers.

If I had it all to do over once they hit junior and high school I would have been better off to just hire private tutors. It would have been cheaper than the legal bullshit and attorneys back when mine were in school.
I'm sending mine to boarding schools for high school, starting next year. I will have to live like a freaking homeless person to pay for it, but it's happening.

It's fake news. The link is to some weird christianist cult.
I'm not sure it's a fake news.
I've found out this link and it does not seem a religious website :eusa_think:

Principal recruits students for secret ‘gay’ club

It's a charter school, so you get what you sign up for!

Meh. Pervs will exploit systems meant to empower the most vulnerable among us. That's why so many are teachers.
You misspelled "religious leaders".

Forum List

Back