Secret gay club created by Idaho school hidden from parents

The worry would be that your kids could not discuss it with you. That makes you a BAD parent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Why does the school teach about homosexuality? They should teach english, arithmetics, history, and science.
15109560_10211330079308217_1529420541704779366_n.jpg

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

LOL talking about brainwashing- what cult brainwashed you?

My child is graduating with honors this year from public school- and is a hell of lot more informed than you are.

And oddly enough- even though there are a large number of Muslim students in her school- no Muslim prayer rugs- just as there are no Christo sanctuaries or Jewish temples at school.

I keep telling you DUMBED DOWN what you think is fucking fake just because you :

A. you fail to even click the link and go to the site
B you assume it's all fake as soon as you see INFOWARS
C. you attack the source before even knowing who the fkn source even is
D. you fail to click the links in an article PROVING over and over the original articles are NOT always from Infowars...........

Every time you smart asses say that ( ewwww infowars it's fake ) you can't imagine just how fucken stupid you make yourselves look to those who go through the trouble of actually going to the site , no matter who they think it's from and READ IT !!!!

View attachment 117768

http://lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsLAs/2017/031617_Response-to-Forrest-Bird-Schools-on-GSA-club.pdf

View attachment 117769
So you admit it's just all about click bait.

More fake news from the hysterocrats.

I keep telling you DUMBED DOWN what you think is fucking fake just because you :

A. you fail to even click the link and go to the site
B you assume it's all fake as soon as you see INFOWARS
C. you attack the source before even knowing who the fkn source even is
D. you fail to click the links in an article PROVING over and over the original articles are NOT always from Infowars...........

Every time you smart asses say that ( ewwww infowars it's fake ) you can't imagine just how fucken stupid you make yourselves look to those who go through the trouble of actually going to the site , no matter who they think it's from and READ IT !!!!

View attachment 117768

http://lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsLAs/2017/031617_Response-to-Forrest-Bird-Schools-on-GSA-club.pdf

View attachment 117769
Pretty much every link you post is fake. I only read them when I want a laugh.

^Perfect example of inappropriate, no-content flame in protected zone.

The worry would be that your kids could not discuss it with you. That makes you a BAD parent.

Why does the school teach about homosexuality? They should teach english, arithmetics, history, and science.View attachment 117796

They are helping kids who are going through a tough time. God knows being a teenager is tough at the best of times.

They should be applauded for showing this concern.

Going back to my schooldays it just wasnt acceptable to be Gay. But when I went to my reunion last year there were 6 people that I knew well who had come out since leaving school. I think their lives might have been easier if the school had this sort of club.

Its good,its civilising, its making the world a better more caring place.

You do know that you cant catch Gay dont you ?

Why does the school teach about homosexuality? They should teach english, arithmetics, history, and science.View attachment 117796

They are helping kids who are going through a tough time. God knows being a teenager is tough at the best of times.

Going back to my schooldays it just wasnt acceptable to be Gay. But when I went to my reunion last year there were 6 people that I knew well who had come out since leaving school. I think their lives might have been easier if the school had this sort of club.

They are victimizing vulnerable kids with really clueless parents. It's called "grooming".

Almost the same thing, though!

They are victimizing vulnerable kids with really clueless parents. It's called "grooming".

Almost the same thing, though!
How are they victimising them ?
If they were victimising them they would be calling them perverts and forcing quack gay cures on them.

I hope British schools pick up on this initiative. Any help we can give the kids is a positive.

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school?
I would be mad at whoever were to get the group started because all that they would be doing is encouraging what I think is the worst form of prejudice that there is. To me, staying within your own gender is like saying that the Lord wasted his time creating the gender that you don't want anything to do with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no way in hell I would ever send my child to a public school these days. The progressives have turned our educational system into a brainwashing exercise in futility. Our kids can't even write anymore, but they can kneel on Muslim prayer rugs......

No one is accountable for your hallucinations.

So they are teaching our children to write again? Yay!
Our school system is churning our snowflakes. When they should be turning out scientists, mathematicians, Nobel prize winners.
If you think I am hallucinating, go to one of our higher learning institutions and check out the safey rooms. They look like preschool classes, with crayons and toys and stuff.............
89518.jpg

View attachment 117751

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school? Well according to a new report coming out of Idaho, A High school there recently promoted such a club for middle and high school students that were intended to be hidden from their parents. How it was discovered was the principal was recently caught talking about keeping the group secret in an audio recording, according to a release from Liberty Counsel.

Secret Gay Club Created By Idaho School Hidden From Parents
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads. That's part of being dumbed down.
In the closet where it belongs.

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school?
I would be mad at whoever were to get the group started because all that they would be doing is encouraging what I think is the worst form of prejudice that there is. To me, staying within your own gender is like saying that the Lord wasted his time creating the gender that you don't want anything to do with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do you even know the difference between transgenders and gays?

Holy shit. Your level of ignorance is mind-boggling.

^^^ To answer your question, yes, and thank you for letting us know all that we need to now about your level of ignorance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 117751

Would you be upset if you discovered your child was a member of a hidden “Gay Club” that was created by your child’s high school? Well according to a new report coming out of Idaho, A High school there recently promoted such a club for middle and high school students that were intended to be hidden from their parents. How it was discovered was the principal was recently caught talking about keeping the group secret in an audio recording, according to a release from Liberty Counsel.

Schools like this pos school should be shut down, these schools are beginning to act like they are the parents of your kids. Oh yeah that's right Melissa Perry said your kids belong to the state. Some won't ever get that statement though it goes right over their heads. That's part of being dumbed down.

Thankfully, your brand of rote ignorance is losing the culture wars, and homophobia like yours will soon be stuck back in the closet where it belongs. Gays and lesbians of any age, however, will be free to love who they love.

View attachment 117751

Thankfully, your brand of rote ignorance is losing the culture wars, and homophobia like yours will soon be stuck back in the closet where it belongs. Gays and lesbians of any age, however, will be free to love who they love.
Republican Party controls federal governments 3 branches. Control 2/3rd state houses. How are conservatives losing culture wars.

Northern Idaho has been a lil' mecca for gheys. They busted a shitpot full of them (mayors, businessmen and others) years ago up there for using public facilities to do their meet and ........ They considered it public domain area where they could do whatever they wanted verses rent a Motel room.

View attachment 117751

Republican Party controls federal governments 3 branches. Control 2/3rd state houses. How are conservatives losing culture wars.

Gay marriage was illegal everywhere in 2004. It's now legal in all 50 states. Gays cannot be discriminated against in the military. They can't be discriminated against in public accommodations.

Have you been in a coma for 10 years?

Northern Idaho has been a lil' mecca for gheys. They busted a shitpot full of them (mayors, businessmen and others) years ago up there for using public facilities to do their meet and ........ They considered it public domain area where they could do whatever they wanted verses rent a Motel room.

All the weirdoes target rural America because we are the holdouts against them.

Sorry to break it to you, but even in rural America there is the same rate of homosexuality. Your gays are homegrown, trust me.

Hell, given your vocal hatred of homosexuality, I'd say there's even odds you're gay.

View attachment 117751

Via the University, same as always.

The targets came to life and with their votes told them to go f' themselves recently.

That particular place was a border area between Washington and Idaho.

Forum List

Back