Secret gay club created by Idaho school hidden from parents

It's fake news. The link is to some weird christianist cult.
I'm not sure it's a fake news.
I've found out this link and it does not seem a religious website :eusa_think:

Principal recruits students for secret ‘gay’ club

It's a charter school, so you get what you sign up for!

Meh. Pervs will exploit systems meant to empower the most vulnerable among us. That's why so many are teachers.
Pervs will yes, but the homosexual men I've known over the years have been garden variety racists with no interest in social change.

Children should not be taught how to sodomize each other. It's perversion.

Northern Idaho has been a lil' mecca for gheys. They busted a shitpot full of them (mayors, businessmen and others) years ago up there for using public facilities to do their meet and ........ They considered it public domain area where they could do whatever they wanted verses rent a Motel room.

All the weirdoes target rural America because we are the holdouts against them.

Sorry to break it to you, but even in rural America there is the same rate of homosexuality. Your gays are homegrown, trust me.

Hell, given your vocal hatred of homosexuality, I'd say there's even odds you're gay.
I thought you libs claimed gays are born that way? Changing the narrative to fit the story?

Meh. Pervs will exploit systems meant to empower the most vulnerable among us. That's why so many are teachers.
You misspelled "religious leaders".
Yes, the lefty religious leaders, aka "teachers" and "faggots".

I promise you the first time I find out that either of my kids has been directed to a faggot meeting behind my back, headed up by a faggot teacher or any other faggot adult, where the primary goal is for them to become desensitized to faggotry....

Someone is going to get hurt.
Most parents that keep up with what their children are doing would be upset when the school is promoting or initiating any secret type bs behind the parents backs.

Our children would tell us, that's what I can't figure out with this. Why wouldn't the children tell their parents? We've raised our children to know they can tell us anything, no matter what it is.

I promise you the first time I find out that either of my kids has been directed to a faggot meeting behind my back, headed up by a faggot teacher or any other faggot adult, where the primary goal is for them to become desensitized to faggotry....

Most parents that keep up with what their children are doing would be upset when the school is promoting or initiating any secret type bs behind the parents backs.

Our children would tell us, that's what I can't figure out with this. Why wouldn't the children tell their parents? We've raised our children to know they can tell us anything, no matter what it is.
Mine was afraid of the teachers and did not tell me about the way they abused him for awhile. Fact in that one incident it was the teacher that told on herself that alerted me to what she had been doing to him.

Mine was afraid of the teachers and did not tell me about the way they abused him for awhile. Fact in that one incident it was the teacher that told on herself that alerted me to what she had been doing to him.
Hopefully that teacher rues the day he/she abused your or any child. I know any teacher that did ours would, it would be ugly

No..."religious leaders" as in catholic priests and fundie ministers.

The children they target and abuse are those in the foster system, who have mentally ill parents, who have addicted parents.

Far more abuse in public education than the Church. But you already know this, I know I've schooled you on it numerous times.

You really should stop, you look ridiculous

Hopefully that teacher rues the day he/she abused your or any child. I know any teacher that did ours would, it would be ugly
It worked out well in the long term for him. Like I said they had to pay for an in home tutor/no more school at that school. Tenured teachers like that get away with a lot of crap. The supervisor was a decent feller. He agreed with me and some of his teachers were furious about that but he was pretty old fashion when it came to the parent knows what's best for their child. Today we have way too many parents that do not take that time for their children.

It worked out well in the long term for him. Like I said they had to pay for an in home tutor/no more school at that school. Tenured teachers like that get away with a lot of crap. The supervisor was a decent feller. He agreed with me and some of his teachers were furious about that but he was pretty old fashion when it came to the parent knows what's best for their child. Today we have way too many parents that do not take that time for their children.

Truer words were never spoken.

Far more abuse in public education than the Church. But you already know this, I know I've schooled you on it numerous times.

And corrected immediately when found out....as opposed to the catholic hierarchy moving pedo priests around and not telling the new victims.....I mean congregations....for decades, if not centuries of abuse. Lots safer to be in a school than be an altar boy.

The worry would be that your kids could not discuss it with you. That makes you a BAD parent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Why does the school teach about homosexuality? They should teach english, arithmetics, history, and science.View attachment 117796

They are helping kids who are going through a tough time. God knows being a teenager is tough at the best of times.

They should be applauded for showing this concern.

Going back to my schooldays it just wasnt acceptable to be Gay. But when I went to my reunion last year there were 6 people that I knew well who had come out since leaving school. I think their lives might have been easier if the school had this sort of club.

Its good,its civilising, its making the world a better more caring place.

You do know that you cant catch Gay dont you ?

They are victimizing vulnerable kids with really clueless parents. It's called "grooming".

Almost the same thing, though!
How are they victimising them ?
If they were victimising them they would be calling them perverts and forcing quack gay cures on them.

I hope British schools pick up on this initiative. Any help we can give the kids is a positive.
AbuseWatch.NET

And corrected immediately when found out....as opposed to the catholic hierarchy moving pedo priests around and not telling the new victims.....I mean congregations....for decades, if not centuries of abuse. Lots safer to be in a school than be an altar boy.
Naw, they move teachers around in exactly the same manner.

The worry would be that your kids could not discuss it with you. That makes you a BAD parent.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Why does the school teach about homosexuality? They should teach english, arithmetics, history, and science.View attachment 117796

They are helping kids who are going through a tough time. God knows being a teenager is tough at the best of times.

They should be applauded for showing this concern.

Going back to my schooldays it just wasnt acceptable to be Gay. But when I went to my reunion last year there were 6 people that I knew well who had come out since leaving school. I think their lives might have been easier if the school had this sort of club.

Its good,its civilising, its making the world a better more caring place.

You do know that you cant catch Gay dont you ?

They are victimizing vulnerable kids with really clueless parents. It's called "grooming".

Almost the same thing, though!
How are they victimising them ?
If they were victimising them they would be calling them perverts and forcing quack gay cures on them.

I hope British schools pick up on this initiative. Any help we can give the kids is a positive.
AbuseWatch.NET
The thing is that this sort of club is needed. Many kids live with bigoted parents and they would not be able to share this sort of stuff with them.
Its sad but true, this is a direct result of bad parenting.

Forum List

Back