Second Ruling Requested

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Are there some particularly damaged members that I should stay away from? For example, my first ban resulted from my interaction with Poly Chink, aka, Political Chick. I know she complained profusely to the mods about me. So now I know that I must be gentle with her because she has tender sensibilities. There's a couple other members that I have found to be acutely defective in the emotional department

So, if there are certain people you do not want to see me interact with, then please let me know, and I will take it under advisement. If you mods have got your favorite members that you don't want to see me talk to, then give me a heads up and I will avoid them. I know how this works and it is cool with me, really. Just give me your list of who is off limits and I will abide.

Thanks

Here's a suggestion. Stop trolling. Simple and direct.

Stop whining. If you cant deal with certain members put them on ignore. You shouldnt let people make you make a fool of yourself.
Not my point.

Zack if there are some people who you've had butting heads with, then just put them on ignore, it's quite easy. Then you can just make comments with people who you don't butt heads with.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Stop whining. If you cant deal with certain members put them on ignore. You shouldnt let people make you make a fool of yourself.
Not my point.
Whats your point then? You want the mods to tell you who you should avoid because you dont have the intellect to figure out who gets you too emotional and winds up getting you banned?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Not my point.

Zack if there are some people who you've had butting heads with, then just put them on ignore, it's quite easy. Then you can just make comments with people who you don't butt heads with.

The problem with your advice is zack IS a troll. He go's out of his way to foment trouble.

Not my point.

The problem with your advice is zack IS a troll. He go's out of his way to foment trouble.

Why is this? What's the point, because I can't see any point to doing this.

Not my point.

Trolls are either mentally deficient, or sociopaths.

Are there some particularly damaged members that I should stay away from? For example, my first ban resulted from my interaction with Poly Chink, aka, Political Chick. I know she complained profusely to the mods about me. So now I know that I must be gentle with her because she has tender sensibilities. There's a couple other members that I have found to be acutely defective in the emotional department

So, if there are certain people you do not want to see me interact with, then please let me know, and I will take it under advisement. If you mods have got your favorite members that you don't want to see me talk to, then give me a heads up and I will avoid them. I know how this works and it is cool with me, really. Just give me your list of who is off limits and I will abide.

Thanks

Okay second attempt at advice. I think maybe you should logoff for tonight, as I think you seem not in good place in your mind at the moment. So logoff and go and do something else, or smoke cigar or whatever.

I myself think this is good advice for you.

Not my point.

Yes maybe they are.

Not my point.

Prove it. When have I ever done this thing you allege?

Not my point.

Now you are off topic and libeling me. Perhaps you should ban yourself, eh?

Really, why did you just restrict me and institute your software slow down on me again? You won't let me start a thread and load time is severely slow. You have a real hard on for me since I picked on poly chick. Now you have just done it to me AGAIN a few minutes ago.

That was my point. There are some who receive protection by the mods, not that some people get under my skin.

Really, why did you just restrict me and institute your software slow down on me again? You won't let me start a thread and load time is severely slow. You have a real hard on for me since I picked on poly chick. Now you have just done it to me AGAIN a few minutes ago.

That was my point. There are some who receive protection by the mods, not that some people get under my skin.

Zack please stop digging, if you're on the go slow, just take it gracefully and accept it like a grown-up.

Zack please stop digging, if you're on the go slow, just take it gracefully and accept it like a grown-up.
It's always some little chicken shit thing with these people. They call me a troll that cannot stay on topic, yet they let people like Unakotera (whatever his name is) do it constantly. 90% of his posts are off topic nonsense accusing people of being gay. There are plenty more like him.

Am I upset because I feel like I am being picked on? No. I can stand up for myself. Rather, I am annoyed that my ability to say what I want is regulated, and that the regulators are Der untermensche who in real life I would not allow to shine my shoes lest the acid stench of mediocrity plagues my existential olfactory senses.

Forum List

Back