Second Ruling Requested

Really, why did you just restrict me and institute your software slow down on me again? You won't let me start a thread and load time is severely slow. You have a real hard on for me since I picked on poly chick. Now you have just done it to me AGAIN a few minutes ago.

That was my point. There are some who receive protection by the mods, not that some people get under my skin.

Zack please stop digging, if you're on the go slow, just take it gracefully and accept it like a grown-up.
It's always some little chicken shit thing with these people. They call me a troll that cannot stay on topic, yet they let people like Unakotera (whatever his name is) do it constantly. 90% of his posts are off topic nonsense accusing people of being gay. There are plenty more like him.

Am I upset because I feel like I am being picked on? No. I can stand up for myself. Rather, I am annoyed that my ability to say what I want is regulated, and that the regulators are Der untermensche who in real life I would not allow to shine my shoes lest the acid stench of mediocrity plagues my existential olfactory senses.

"untermensche"

Untermensch darling, a correction for you from an Austrian girl!

The thing is Zack, is this thread and that other strange thread, are they helping you in any way? I don't they are, if anything they make situation worse, you must attempt to understand this.

Last edited:
Stop whining. If you cant deal with certain members put them on ignore. You shouldnt let people make you make a fool of yourself.
Not my point.

Zack if there are some people who you've had butting heads with, then just put them on ignore, it's quite easy. Then you can just make comments with people who you don't butt heads with.

The problem with your advice is zack IS a troll. He go's out of his way to foment trouble.

Why not just direct him (Zack) to the Badlands; he can join the rest of us sewer rats there....If he gets out of line there are enough of us to set the little fu.....er...person onto the straight and narrow.

Greg

Forum List

Back