Second rape in Zuchotti park OWS won't call police

so are you on the record that there should be no investigation, this should not be treated by any other than the 'internal' Occupy "security"

is that your position?

answer the question sallow.

yes, or no.

Absolutely not. If someone was raped..they owe it to the community to report the crime.

fine, so whats with all the hot air?

here;

I am not sure anything happened, I don't trust the NY Posts account of the events or remarks.....

if it did the police should be called....

there? see? easy. :rolleyes:

If they are willing to hide a rape, imagine what else their hiding?

No one was charged with burglary the last time my house was broken into and items were stolen. That doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

You report it?
Whether or not I reported it has no bearing on the fact that a crime was committed.

It has a bearing on the intentions of those who did not report the crime if that unreported crime is used as a support for media input.

I see that it states to intent, not action.

I am not justifying the rape.

Grow up.

I am pointing out that rape occurs very freqently in this society.

FAR TOO OFTEN!!!!

Pretending these women shouldnt be there because they might get raped has been a tacitc used by people who have tried to keep women social prisoners for 100s of years.

Who the hell said women shouldn't be there?

I'm saying that knowing there has been a rape and hiding that rape for political purposes is insane!!!!

No its a sacrafice these women are obviously willing to make if indeed there was any rape.

That is the most fucked up thing I have seen written on this site in a long time.

Hey, shitforbrains, what about the following women these deviants will assault since they won't be pursued by the police? I guess thats just a sacrifice too, huh?

You have no morals, and are willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to further your agenda.

And their names are?

From an OWS protestor
They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

She said that weeks earlier another woman was raped.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Are you calling the protestors liars?

Ah so..Leslie. Where is Leslie..she doing the talk show circuit now?

:lol:

Good to know :thup:

They want to handle everything internally and refused to call police.

What madness is this?

Wall Street protesters in Zuccotti Park battened down the hatches yesterday as the early October snow turned their tents into igloos, but the close quarters also made easy pickings for one predator.

A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.

“Pervert! Pervert! Get the f--k out!” said vigilante Occupiers, who never bothered to call the cops.

“They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

“We don’t tell anyone,” she said. “We handle it internally. I said too much already.”

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com

wow. just wow.

It's a shame. The blind leading the blind. This is NYC. The Police need to be brought in. They are good at what they do. How many more will this Predator harm because of ignorance?

Googling this brings one back to this thread. Looks like another instance of brainwashed Pub Dupes repeating Murdoch/Moon/Fox/Pub BS.

If you weren't so ignorant and careless, you'd be ashamed of yourselves. Same goes with the "bomb threats, robberies, shytte stories, etc etc. Like your heroes' no compromise, "un-American" (TIME), destructive BS in congress, you are a bad excuse for a good citizen. Brainwashed know nothings...Pffffft! Oh, sorry.

Last edited:

What madness is this?

Wall Street protesters in Zuccotti Park battened down the hatches yesterday as the early October snow turned their tents into igloos, but the close quarters also made easy pickings for one predator.

A sex fiend barged into a woman’s tent and sexually assaulted her at around 6 a.m., said protesters, who chased him from the park.

“Pervert! Pervert! Get the f--k out!” said vigilante Occupiers, who never bothered to call the cops.

“They were shining flashlights in his face and yelling at him to leave,” said a woman who called herself Leslie, but refused to give her real name.

Snow, “sexual assaults’’ won’t deter Wall Street haters; protest ends when “sun dies’’ - NYPOST.com

wow. just wow.

It's a shame. The blind leading the blind. This is NYC. The Police need to be brought in. They are good at what they do. How many more will this Predator harm because of ignorance?

I agree. To my eyes this states to the intentions as well as the acts and even if we are not sure of the exact intentions it is clear that there are intentions to both use and abuse these two processes; being law/order and political/media.

I mean, look at the highlight. It's not hard to see.

What madness is this?

wow. just wow.

Take a stroll by the place. I use to work down there. No matter what time it is, there is a huge police presence. THAT was without the protestors. It's a couple of blocks away from 1 police plaza..for Pete's sake. Gosh.

Last edited:
You report it?
Whether or not I reported it has no bearing on the fact that a crime was committed.

It has a bearing on the intentions of those who did not report the crime if that unreported crime is used as a support for media input.

Indeed.

My house being robbed of a tv I never used is different than a rape, whether or not the woman used her vagina.

Your post, assumes, that a rape occurred in the first place. No one was charged. And the source of this story is the New York Post, a publication, for those who live here, is about as entertaining as the National Enquirer..except not as filled with facts.
No one was charged with burglary the last time my house was broken into and items were stolen. That doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed.

You report it?

If I witnessed it, I'd have done more than report it and testify.

Indeed.

My house being robbed of a tv I never used is different than a rape, whether or not the woman used her vagina.

Oh gosh, really? :eusa_eh:

Ah so..Leslie. Where is Leslie..she doing the talk show circuit now?

:lol:

Good to know :thup:

Leslie is a protestor?

Prove it.

which 'we' was she referring to, if not the protestors? Do tell.

how is saying it is not a high crime statistic ( if it happened) condoning rape?

Forum List

Back