Wow Brave OWS children harass a women in a wheel chair!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
What cowards! This is a brave conservative Latino women in a wheel chair. She is my new hero, because of what she said (highlighted below)!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1K1r_w8u38]Violent OWS Protesters Prevent Woman in Wheelchair From Leaving Event - YouTube[/ame]

Occupy DC Protestors Heckle, Harass Wheelchair-Bound Woman | CNSnews.com
When Occupy D.C. protesters stormed the Washington Convention Center on Nov. 4 to disrupt an Americans for Prosperity event, they blocked numerous exit doors and prevented Melissa Ortiz, wheelchair-bound with a service dog in her lap, from exiting the building. They also repeatedly harassed, heckled, and mocked her, she told CNSNews.com.

Ortiz is a volunteer for the conservative AFP group. The organization held its "Defending the American Dream Summit" at the DC Convention Center on Nov. 4-5. Ortiz, who has a congenital neurological malformation and is wheelchair-bound, was on her way out of the Convention Center around 10:00 p.m. to take her service dog for a walk when the protestors approached the building.

They kept yelling, “We are the 99 percent,” Ortiz told CNSNews.com. “The security guard said to me, ‘we really don’t want you to leave the building.’”

“They were across the street and they looked like angry dogs straining at the leash, waiting to go hunting,” recounted Ortiz. “The tension and the anger was palpable.”

"There was just this mass of protesters and they were yelling and saying things like, ‘these people don’t care about you … you should come out here and be with us … we care about people with disabilities … we care about the fact that you need to be taken care of,’ which flies in the face of everything I’m about,” said Ortiz.

“I don’t want to be taken care of,” she said. “I want the government to get out of my way and let me make my way.”

Simply because she works at a bank! WTF is wrong with these people!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcRlrt2ZL4]Occupy DC Pushes Grandma Down Stairs - YouTube[/ame]

WTF is wrong with these people. So these kids go to expensive private schools that they rich parents send them to. That doesn't give you ANY right to yell and scare the hell out of these kids.

Isn't it about time the cops start cracking skulls!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQExXi00TI4]OCCUPY WALL STREET Protesters Taunt Children Enroute to School "Follows those Kids!" (CBS-NY) - YouTube[/ame]

No matter how many times pelosi blesses them or how badly the media wants to cannonize them, these filthy, irresponsible, selfish little nobodies keep showing their true colors, and what their ideology (such as it is) really produces.

What cowards! This is a brave conservative Latino women in a wheel chair. She is my new hero, because of what she said (highlighted below)!

Violent OWS Protesters Prevent Woman in Wheelchair From Leaving Event - YouTube

When Occupy D.C. protesters stormed the Washington Convention Center on Nov. 4 to disrupt an Americans for Prosperity event, they blocked numerous exit doors and prevented Melissa Ortiz, wheelchair-bound with a service dog in her lap, from exiting the building. They also repeatedly harassed, heckled, and mocked her, she told CNSNews.com.

Ortiz is a volunteer for the conservative AFP group. The organization held its "Defending the American Dream Summit" at the DC Convention Center on Nov. 4-5. Ortiz, who has a congenital neurological malformation and is wheelchair-bound, was on her way out of the Convention Center around 10:00 p.m. to take her service dog for a walk when the protestors approached the building.

They kept yelling, “We are the 99 percent,” Ortiz told CNSNews.com. “The security guard said to me, ‘we really don’t want you to leave the building.’”

“They were across the street and they looked like angry dogs straining at the leash, waiting to go hunting,” recounted Ortiz. “The tension and the anger was palpable.”

"There was just this mass of protesters and they were yelling and saying things like, ‘these people don’t care about you … you should come out here and be with us … we care about people with disabilities … we care about the fact that you need to be taken care of,’ which flies in the face of everything I’m about,” said Ortiz.

“I don’t want to be taken care of,” she said. “I want the government to get out of my way and let me make my way.”

But but but ... that is what democracy looks like.

:doubt:

Violent OWS Protesters Prevent Woman in Wheelchair From Leaving Event - YouTube

Inconsiderate, ignorant, fascists is what they look like....not democracy as they claim in their chants. That is disgusting.

Forum List

Back