Second rape in Zuchotti park OWS won't call police

Yeah..it does. And if you didn't report it..you are being irresponsible and shirking your community responsibilities.

You are both mistaken.
The crime occurred regardless of whether or not I reported it. Simply reporting it does not change it from a non-crime into a crime. That is not a hard concept to grasp.

You've missed the point. You owe it to your community to report crimes. This is the way metrics are established to determine how best to protect the community. I'd have the same problem with the OWS crowd if they failed to report crimes.

According to "Leslie', they did fail to report it, yet you persist in addressing me.
BTW, go back and view the conversation if you think I "missed the point", you are the one that pretended like an unreported crime was not a crime. You are the one that pretended that if no arrest occurred then it must not be a crime. I pointed out the foolishness of that line of thinking and your response was to try and make this about me, not about the crime.

How many rapes would there be in that location without the protests?

Got numbers?

Do you think two rapes is a large amount of crime for that population of people ANYFUCKING WHERE

ANY RAPES ARE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CRIME IDIOT.

how many rapes were committed or happened during the tea party crap? Just wondering liesmatter.

Last edited:
Teabaggers have been infiltrating the park to cause trouble and blame OWS. Sad...

Are you accusing a tea party person of rape?

That's what this thread is about.

ETA: And if that is what you are insinuating, man oh man, I didn't think anyone could get crazier than franco but you are now jockeying for first place for left wing lunatics.

Last edited:
The crime is you moron pub dupes believe the BS Pubcrappe, STILL...how thick can you get? Murdoch owns this POS propaganda rag, the Telegraph, the WSJ, all the Aussie rags you chumps link to--Moons owns the Times and Examiner....Idiots and BAD CITIZENS!!

Fuck Off Troll. :evil:

The crime is you moron pub dupes believe the BS Pubcrappe, STILL...how thick can you get? Murdoch owns this POS propaganda rag, the Telegraph, the WSJ, all the Aussie rags you chumps link to--Moons owns the Times and Examiner....Idiots and BAD CITIZENS!!

Troll?.....this is Shamans cousin Frankie.....only Shaman kicked his ass and took all the crayons....

Troll?.....this is Shamans cousin Frankie.....only Shaman kicked his ass and took all the crayons....

From the old country where poor kids eat paste? :lol:

Deflection? Last I heard, Oath Keepers are part of the Tea Party. Sooo, are you saying they have no political agenda?

Whats wrong with Oath Keepers?

I mean..........cops and soldiers swearing to uphold the oath they took. Isn't that kinda what we want to happen?

And if one breaks the law, like this one did, they go to jail.

Next story?

Forum List

Back