Second, management as is must go. New faces should be recruited from unrelated indust

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by CJ

“I am deeply honored to have the support of so many of our most accomplished military leaders,” said Mitt Romney.

“Together we will restore our military might and ensure that America can defend and protect our interests, our allies, and our people, both at home and abroad. I will never forget that the greatest responsibility of an American president is in exercising the role of commander-in-chief. That role is sacred, and when I am president, I will never put my own political interests ahead of our military and our men and women in uniform.”

“I’m proud to be supporting Mitt Romney in this critical election about our nation’s future,” said General Tommy Franks, USA (Ret.), Past Commander, U.S. Central Command. “Governor Romney is committed to restoring America’s leadership role in the world. Instead of playing politics with our military, he will strengthen our defense posture by reversing the President’s devastating defense cuts. The fact of the matter is that we cannot afford another four years of feckless foreign policy. We need level-headed leadership which will protect our interests and defend our values with clarity and without apology.”

“I consider the unprecedented national debt amongst the five greatest threats to the security of our great nation,” said General James Conway, USMC (Ret.), Past Commandant of the Marine Corps. “And yet, I see no indication the current administration, if re-elected, is intent on changing that trajectory. Clearly Defense should bear a portion of the burden in order to regain control of our debt, but the idea of massive military cuts — at a time of increased global instability—should not even be in the cards. As I listen to Mitt Romney, I am convinced that he ‘gets it’.”

Members Of Romney For President Military Advisory Council @ Romney Announces Military Advisory Council Endorsements | A Soldier's Perspective,

Forum List

Back