Second class citizens should not be permitted to vote.

So who are these second class citizens I speak of....
Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections
Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.

"Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote."

who gets to decide MORAL and DECENT and PRODUCTIVE?

trump is the least moral person I know

trump is the most INdecent person I know

and I don't really believe that making billions of dollars by ripping people off, scamming them, and conning them makes you PRODUCTIVE.....

Democrats want criminals to vote... we can start by blocking that.

As for Trump, if you are so sure he scammed, why aren't you suing him?

Perhaps because he made his money and won honestly. The leftists of course pretended that this wasn't so, with their Russia bullshit, only to make themselves look like fools.

yes. they were very wise and set up a great system, but they were not perfect. They did not just say only land owners should vote, they said only white male land owners should vote. Most of us have moved past the point of view women and non-Whites as less than a full human...some of you have not

Based on how those people vote, they were correct.

As I said, most of us have moved past the point of viewing women and non-Whites as less than a full human...some of you have not...and then you let us all know that you view women and non-whites as less than full humans.

Thanks for your honesty
Honesty is good. That's why I'm such an advocate for freedom of expression.

I want to know who thinks this stuff, and who agrees with them.

Once he presents the evidence that the results of the excessive voting rights have been good, I will start listening. I have less than zero interest in his moralistic fagging.

Of course, from his point of view the results have been good, since Golfing Gator lives out of free shit. For society however...

don't worry little buddy, I never expected you to agree that women and non-whites are full human beings.
------------------------------- my problem is only with newly IMPORTED People voting of holding political office for their Generation GGator . [see ilham omar as example]

As I said, most of us have moved past the point of viewing women and non-Whites as less than a full human...some of you have not...and then you let us all know that you view women and non-whites as less than full humans.

Thanks for your honesty

Once he presents the evidence that the results of the excessive voting rights have been good, I will start listening. I have less than zero interest in his moralistic fagging.

Of course, from his point of view the results have been good, since Golfing Gator lives out of free shit. For society however...

don't worry little buddy, I never expected you to agree that women and non-whites are full human beings.

The only reason you have to make these cheap insults, is because you have doubts whether you would make it to the first class, or even human category.

You have the right to worry.

what insult? you openly agreed that women and non-whites are not full human beings.

as for what class you and your fellow bigots would put me in, I could not care less.

Thanks for your honesty

------------------------------- my problem is only with newly IMPORTED People voting of holding political office GGator . [see ilham omar as example]

newly IMPORTED People could only vote if they were citizens, which is not the case 99.9% of the time

That is one of the benefits of forums like this...most of these people would not admit to such views in person

Hmmm... it strikes me you have a funny conception of 'benefit'.

how is it not a benefit...it is important for people to understand that we still have people in our society that think women and non-whites are not full human beings.

Children can't vote, are they not full human beings? Golfing Gator, why do you regard children as being less than human?

It's indeed important that idiots can speak, however I wish they spoke less so we could focus on the informative speech and not bullshit.

That is one of the benefits of forums like this...most of these people would not admit to such views in person

how is it not a benefit...it is important for people to understand that we still have people in our society that think women and non-whites are not full human beings.

I suppose. But it also reduces the stigma for people who hold such repugnant views. I wonder if it didn't have something to do with the Trump revolt.

but , i have no problem with arriving 'moroccan' being in the Category of non voting 'half citizen' GGator . Course , i don't think that the USA needs any more fureign type people of any category GGator .

there is no such thing as a "half citizen"
----------------------------- you make a CATEGORY GGator . Ctizen at the top , half citizen , dual citizen at the bottom GGator .

Children can't vote, are they not full human beings? Golfing Gator, why do you regard children as being less than human?

It's indeed important that idiots can speak, however I wish they spoke less so we could focus on the informative speech and not bullshit.

Voting is an adult activity, thus we limit it to adults. I never said that children are less than human but you agreed that women and non-whites are less than human. Do not try and deflect.

but , i have no problem with arriving 'moroccan' being in the Category of non voting 'half citizen' GGator . Course , i don't think that the USA needs any more fureign type people of any category GGator .

----------------------------- you make a CATEGORY GGator . Ctizen at the top , half citizen , dual citizen at the bottom GGator .

One more time, there is no such thing as a half citizen. Why do you keep pretending there is?

Voting is an adult activity, thus we limit it to adults. I never said that children are less than human but you agreed that women and non-whites are less than human. Do not try and deflect.

No shit... and I never said anyone is less than human whatever that it even means.

How about Africans, why can't Africans vote in the election Golfing Gator? Are they less than human?

Nope, they just aren't American. And in this country we decide who is able to, or isn't able to vote, according to the best interest of the country. This has nothing to do with who is or isn't human, so shut the fuck up.

Children can't vote, are they not full human beings?

Technically, yes. They're not legal adults. They have neither the rights, nor the responsibilities of adult humans.

I start to understand why certain people think infanticide should be a thing. Thanks for admitting that children aren't human.

No shit... and I never said anyone is less than human whatever that it even means.

How about Africans, why can't Africans vote in the election Golfing Gator? Are they less than human?

Nope, they just aren't American. And in this country we decide who is able to, or isn't able to vote, according to the best interest of the country. This has nothing to do with who is or isn't human, so shut the fuck up.

Right. Africans aren't citizens. The OP specifically says certain citizens should not be allowed to vote.

One more time, there is no such thing as a half citizen. Why do you keep pretending there is?
---------------------------------------- can't you read , i said that WE Americans make the category of 'half citizen' that can't be trusted to vote in Americas best interest GGator .

Children can't vote, are they not full human beings?

Technically, yes. They're not legal adults. They have neither the rights, nor the responsibilities of adult humans.

I start to understand why certain people think infanticide should be a thing. Thanks for admitting that children aren't human.

You bet. Let me know if there's anything else I can clear up for you.

I said the founding fathers viewed women and non-whites as less than human and you said "they were right".

Citizens vote, being a citizen has nothing to do with your gender or your skin color...yet people like you wish to use skin color and gender as a measure of who should be able to vote. you do that because you view women and people with a different skin color as lesser humans than yourself.

there is too much anti American influence on arriving people from Americas enemy nations that affect imported people GGator .

---------------------------------------- can't you read , i said that WE Americans make the category of 'half citizen' that can't be trusted to vote in Americas best interest GGator .

It is a stupid category , why make a category that has no purpose and no benefit?

there is too much anti American influence on arriving people from Americas enemy nations that affect imported people GGator .

which is why they are not citizens the day they arrive and are not allowed to vote.

I said the founding fathers viewed women and non-whites as less than human and you said "they were right".

Citizens vote, being a citizen has nothing to do with your gender or your skin color...yet people like you wish to use skin color and gender as a measure of who should be able to vote. you do that because you view women and people with a different skin color as lesser humans than yourself.

Don't play dumb Gator... it comes to you too naturally to need the play.

Actually I was talking about property owners only being able to vote. Seems like a good compromise. So then we have in totality, everyone who is an adult property owner and US citizen. One more restriction... oh no!

Net tax payers would perhaps be an even better metric.

Forum List

Back