Second class citizens should not be permitted to vote.

People who try to insult my fellow Americans by calling them "second class citizens" most certainly do not understand my great nation.

Last edited:
So who are these second class citizens I speak of....
Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections
Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.
This is the United States of America son, we don't have any second class citizens.

Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.

Like property owners and non-property owners?

As it was used to be?

Good point.

so, when you say "Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation " does that mean anyone that receives money from the government?

And here I thought you were referring to yourself. :dunno:

Negative...you need those like me and you need me voting.

why do we need slumlords?

Are you including all the Cubans in Florida who vote Republican as second class?

Are you including all the Cubans in Florida who vote Republican as second class?

If their skin is not white they are automatically 2nd class in the eyes of BL. Now, in his defense he also throws in some white people into the 2nd class status.

This is the United States of America son, we don't have any second class citizens.
That’s hilarious. Something like 99% of us are second class.

Where do racist assholes stand?

That’s hilarious. Something like 99% of us are second class.
I thought you conservative types denied wealth inequality was a thing?

so, when you say "Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation " does that mean anyone that receives money from the government?
I say yes. That includes those one the corporate bailout teet.

So, military should not vote, Govt employees should not vote, any farmer that gets Fed subsidies should not vote, any employee of any company that has government contracts should not vote...

I say yes. That includes those one the corporate bailout teet.

Gawd no. People must remain equal under the law. If a given government program or initiative can't be accepted as somehow equally beneficial to all, it should be done away with. But we shouldn't use it as an excuse to undo real equal rights.

Then, get to work on that Constitutional Amendment restricting voting rights.

So, Trump wouldn't be able to vote for himself!?!?

Grabbing pussy and or banging filthy Liberal whores doesn’t make one immoral or indecent...Are you confused?
And this is something that we should all remember....maybe put as our signatures...

"Grabbing pussy and or banging filthy Liberal whores doesn't make one immoral or indecent." - BrokeLoser, 25APR19

If you haven't been around awhile yes he talking about the Cubans and anyone not white and middle class at least.

Forum List

Back