Second class citizens should not be permitted to vote.

People who try to insult my fellow Americans by calling them "second class citizens" most certainly do not understand my great nation.
They're trained to think within a microscopic, binary worldview. No outside light gets in. This is what happens.

Does this also apply to the founders of the nation according to whom only land owners should vote?

So who are these second class citizens I speak of....
Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections
Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.
This is the United States of America son, we don't have any second class citizens.
That’s hilarious. Something like 99% of us are second class.

As I sit her this morning drinking coffee, picking my toes and sptting tobacco juice all over my computer screen after a marijuana induced hangover I wonder, is he talking about me?

People who try to insult my fellow Americans by calling them "second class citizens" most certainly do not understand my great nation.
They're trained to think within a microscopic, binary worldview. No outside light gets in. This is what happens.

Does this also apply to the founders of the nation according to whom only land owners should vote?
No. They created a Constitution that allowed for revision, a Constitution that was the result of communication, collaboration, innovation and compromise.

Four skills we have clearly lost in the intervening years.

Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.
Are you including all the Cubans in Florida who vote Republican as second class?

If you haven't been around awhile yes he talking about the Cubans and anyone not white and middle class at least.
For all the years I’ve heard conservatives rail against illegal immigrants, I have never heard them complain about Cubans coming here illegally, because Cubans vote Republican.

Are you including all the Cubans in Florida who vote Republican as second class?

If you haven't been around awhile yes he talking about the Cubans and anyone not white and middle class at least.
For all the years I’ve heard conservatives rail against illegal immigrants, I have never heard them complain about Cubans coming here illegally, because Cubans vote Republican.
They did complain about that one Cuban American high school girl who had a Cuban flag sewn on her denim jacket.....Emma Gonzalez.

So, Trump wouldn't be able to vote for himself!?!?

Grabbing pussy and or banging filthy Liberal whores doesn’t make one immoral or indecent...Are you confused?
Grabbing pussy and or banging filthy Liberal whores doesn’t make one immoral or indecent...Are you confused?

Loser thread.

o

....An if Cubans didn't vote republican you would be cast aside. Believe me whether you vote left or right to the OP your scum because you are not a whitey.

There is no class in the US..
Yet your Party has created so many. As for anchor babies, they AREN'T citizens.

The 14th Amendment applies to incorporated territories, so people born in incorporated territories of the U.S. are automatically U.S. citizens at birth. ... A child born to parents who are not citizens of the United States in American Samoa is not a U.S. citizen, but is a United States National

But it’s OK.

The money that trickles down from the billionaire tax cuts will more than cover the family’s losses.

so, when you say "Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation " does that mean anyone that receives money from the government?

I know how bad you want to trivialize the matter but this isn’t complicated...one is either an asset or a liability to society...those who are a liability have no business with the right to vote.

And here I thought you were referring to yourself. :dunno:

Negative...you need those like me and you need me voting.

why do we need slumlords?

“Slumlords”?
You need my tax dollars to feed your pet humans...don’t you?

If their skin is not white they are automatically 2nd class in the eyes of BL. Now, in his defense he also throws in some white people into the 2nd class status.

You have to try harder Gator...I might consider White Trash as third class citizens...Where do you go with that?

If their skin is not white they are automatically 2nd class in the eyes of BL. Now, in his defense he also throws in some white people into the 2nd class status.

You have to try harder Gator...I might consider White Trash as third class citizens...Where do you go with that?

I think you're just desperate to find someone you can look down on.

I think you're just desperate to find someone you can look down on.

I’m in Los Angeles almost daily...wetbacks, trannies, filthy degenerates and weirdos everywhere...I can’t throw a stone without hitting someone beneath me...no need for desperately searching.

So you're saying Melania shouldn't vote?

And what about those mega corporations that receive huge subsidies and pay no taxes? Should they have a say in our government?

Mega corporations don’t need to vote, they just use their money to buy off Congressmen and the Republicans and Democrats scramble to do their bidding.

"Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections"

ok

"Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote"

disagree. Once they have done their time , paid their debt, and are out free again they should regain their rights.

"Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation"

retired people?

once you retire you lose your right to vote?

what if a person is on the dole because he lost his job because the government fucked up some business with regulations.

the only way that guy can get his job back is to elect conservative politicians who will overturn those BAD regulations....

but.....he can't vote!

so he can't elect conservatives to fix the problem.....

Last edited:

as I said, you throw in some white people but you also include all non-white people

According to Democrats....

Babies should not be allowed to grow up and vote
-- they should be murdered as soon as they are born.

Illegal Foreign nationals should be allowed to vote

Rapists, pedophiles, murderers, and other felons should be allowed to vote....

Terrorists should be allowed to vote....

Those who have no 'skin in the game', who do not contribute in any way but instead who live off of the blood/sweat/sacrifice/tax dollars of others should be allowed to vote...

The deceased, pets, etc...should be allowed to vote....liberals should be allowed to vote several times...

Forum List

Back