Second class citizens should not be permitted to vote.

Don't play dumb Gator... it comes to you too naturally to need the play.

Actually I was talking about property owners only being able to vote. Seems like a good compromise. So then we have in totality, everyone who is an adult property owner and US citizen. One more restriction... oh no!

So, you are ok with non-whites and women voting if they own property?

What is gained by only property owners voting?

A good portion of those in the military do not own property, are they not worthy of voting?

The basic idea is that those who lay the bacon get to say how it is eaten. Those with skin in the game.

What is gained by this? The people better vote in accordance what is better for the nation instead of for free shit.

How about only those that have earned the right to vote by serving their country get to vote? They have more skin in the game than some persons who's grandfather bought land 80 years ago and left it to them when they died.

I have no problem with this sort of people voting. Clearly there are some bad apples, but whatever. Anyway, the point of the thread wasn't listing all people who should vote.

yes, the point of the thread was about keeping non-whites from voting...but happily we have moved past that stupid idea.

The basic idea is that those who lay the bacon get to say how it is eaten. Those with skin in the game.

What is gained by this? The people better vote in accordance what is better for the nation instead of for free shit.

Owning land gives on skin the game but being willing to die for your country does not? That does not make much sense.

Why do you think that just because someone owns land they do not want free shit?

Farmers get 20 billion dollars a year in free shit and most of them own their land.

I was talking about net tax payers, not land owners.

There is no draft for women, a other reason they shouldn't vote. Good point...

There is no draft for anyone, besides someone that volunteer to serve there country is far more invested than someone forced to
------------------------ yeah , third worlder join up for citizenship , to bring their families here , go to school , try to get transgender operations and they get paid .

yeah , i don't think that you grew up in the USA with the attitude that i see YOU displaying GGator .

So who are these second class citizens I speak of....
Anchor babies....nobody with illegal roots should ever vote in our elections
Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Criminals...no felon should ever be able to cast a vote
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.

today;

conservatives vote to deny voting rights to non-productive people....

in 50 years;

automation, robotics, computers are doing most of the work.....80% of the population is UNEMPLOYED/NONPRODUCTIVE....including YOUR grand kids....

who can't vote to fix the situation.....

Good fkn plan.....

Taxpayer dependent degenerates...nobody on the .gov tit should have representation
Imagine how legitimate this nation would be if only moral, decent, productive real Americans were permitted to vote.
This is the United States of America son, we don't have any second class citizens.
That’s hilarious. Something like 99% of us are second class.
I thought you conservative types denied wealth inequality was a thing?
You are confused. I am not a con. Are you?
No, but if Ive made a mistake in your case I apologise.

today;

in 50 years;

automation, robotics, computers are doing most of the work.....80% of the population is UNEMPLOYED/NONPRODUCTIVE....including YOUR grand kids....

Good fkn plan.....

In real life:

80 years from now America is a 3rd world slum with very diverse population, meaning whites have been genocided a long time ago. People have to work as in 10 000 BC and all technology is gone. All because idiots had to vote in benefit of idiots.

So, military should not vote, Govt employees should not vote, any farmer that gets Fed subsidies should not vote, any employee of any company that has government contracts should not vote...
did not say that

those people are being compensated for services rendered.

Welfare shits are NOT.

Golfing Gator loves to play stupid...he takes great pride in dumbing himself down....He can’t wrap his head around what is an asset and what is a liability.

today;

in 50 years;

Good fkn plan.....

Hold on a minute..I thought you Loons are always telling us that our founders gave us a ‘bendable’ constitution that we can and should deviate from anytime we decide to...no?

Owning land gives on skin the game but being willing to die for your country does not? That does not make much sense.

Why do you think that just because someone owns land they do not want free shit?

Farmers get 20 billion dollars a year in free shit and most of them own their land.

I was talking about net tax payers, not land owners.

There is no draft for women, a other reason they shouldn't vote. Good point...

There is no draft for anyone, besides someone that volunteer to serve there country is far more invested than someone forced to
------------------------ yeah , third worlder join up for citizenship , to bring their families here , go to school , try to get transgender operations and they get paid .

You have a very shitty view of our military. Not really a surprise though

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

today;

in 50 years;

Good fkn plan.....

In real life:

80 years from now America is a 3rd world slum with very diverse population, meaning whites have been genocided a long time ago. People have to work as in 10 000 BC and all technology is gone. All because idiots had to vote in benefit of idiots.
----------------------------------sounds cool !!

By the way...a little off topic...Does anyone ever hear ‘winners’ say “we are all equals”?
Should we really find it all that strange that losers / lowlife pieces of shits beg to be included with good, productive folks?

So, military should not vote, Govt employees should not vote, any farmer that gets Fed subsidies should not vote, any employee of any company that has government contracts should not vote...
did not say that

those people are being compensated for services rendered.

Welfare shits are NOT.

I apologize, I have seen Govt employees called leaches so often it is hard to keep track of who said it and who did not.

yeah , i don't think that you grew up in the USA with the attitude that i see YOU displaying GGator .

I lived abroad from halfway through my 3rd grade year till the end of my 7th grade year as my father worked for Halliburton and was sent to Iran to help them drill their oil. During that time we visited more than a dozen countries and then during my time in the Marines I visited another dozen or more.

This is the reason I am not a xenophobic asshole like you, I have been all around the world and seen good and bad in every part of it.

-babies should be taken away from their parents and put in cages, supervised by molesters and traffickers

...Yeah, Obama and his administration did that.

:yourpointsmile:

Sad you think American babies who are NOT trafficked by human traffickers protected by Democrats should be murdered after birth....

I lived abroad from halfway through my 3rd grade year till the end of my 7th grade year as my father worked for Halliburton and was sent to Iran to help them drill their oil. During that time we visited more than a dozen countries and then during my time in the Marines I visited another dozen or more.

This is the reason I am not a xenophobic asshole like you, I have been all around the world and seen good and bad in every part of it.

Many of us have traveled abroad and spent lots of time amongst foreigners...fuck, I use to love hanging out and parting with Mexicans while I was in Mexico...BUT, only ignorant fucking fools can get behind turning America Brown by illegal means.
Had the American people voted in favor of opening the cockroach border and turning America wetback us good, real Americans might have a completely different point of view. Bleeding heart fools like you take pride in being suckered...plain fucking weird.

Forum List

Back