Elementary Ignorance or Malice???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
A few minutes ago, the US ambassador to the UN during an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on Ukraine said that "people living in the South-East of Ukraine, despite the fact that they speak Russian, are Ukrainians" (see the broadcast).

Mr. Ambassador,
people in the first grade of primary school in Europe know that "Ukrainians are Ukrainians," and "Russians are Russians," although it is believed that Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians are a single ethnic group, divided by evil political will!

Stop breeding demagogy in such a high international body that discredits our country, America!

A few minutes ago, the US ambassador to the UN during an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on Ukraine said that "people living in the South-East of Ukraine, despite the fact that they speak Russian, are Ukrainians" (see the broadcast).

Mr. Ambassador,
people in the first grade of primary school in Europe know that "Ukrainians are Ukrainians," and "Russians are Russians," although it is believed that Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians are a single ethnic group, divided by evil political will!

Stop breeding demagogy in such a high international body that discredits our country, America!
Only politicians, political pundits and demagogues care, the rest of us don't give a shit.

Mr. Ambassador,

Only politicians, political pundits and demagogues care, the rest of us don't give a shit.

Very sorry. If we were NOT indifferent, they would not have pursued a policy that is very far from the interests of ordinary Americans...

Mr. Ambassador,

Very sorry. If we were NOT indifferent, they would not have pursued a policy that is very far from the interests of ordinary Americans...
You claim to know what the interests of ordinary Americans are? Telepathic?

Mr. Ambassador,

Have you and your comrades in Moscow experienced spring yet?

Mr. Ambassador,

YES, I DO! I live in America for a quarter of a century and communicate with the ordinary Americans on dayly basis... And you???

Mr. Ambassador,

YES, I DO! I live in America for a quarter of a century and communicate with the ordinary Americans on dayly basis... And you???

"dayly"? Methinks not,

Mr. Ambassador,

>I'm an ordinary America Comrade" "what are my interests" come on Tell me..... then:anj_stfu: You know nothing about Americans. "Which ones do you consider ordinary"! "A quarter century"! I've got boots older than that!

Mr. Ambassador,

I'm 64 and have lived in America all of my adult life, raised in the Pacific, Military brat and I communicate with ordinary and weird Americans on a daily basis...... :eusa_whistle:

Mr. Ambassador,

I'm 64 and have lived in America all of my adult life, raised in the Pacific, Military brat and I communicate with ordinary and weird Americans on a daily basis...... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and don't worry, Putin will tell you what to post next. :thup:

Mr. Ambassador,

In order to have a new thought, you need to have a critical mindset notto turn into a biological device that records and "replays" the thoughts of others, in many cases very superficial...

A large number of people are either not inclined to think, do not turn on the TV, fearing bad news, or do not have the ability to critically assess the stereotypes imposed by politicians, pastors and the media controlled by them.

It is a pity that you have chosen the easiest and the most unworthy way in a discussion of personal attacks, without even trying to respond to my criticism of the completely absurd statements of the American ambassador.

It is desirable to understand that Logic and Truth do not tolerate Hutspah ...

And, finally, ...“In deep waters, you encounter only the wise and the brave; in shallow waters, the ignorant and the coward!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan

Mr. Ambassador,

>I'm an ordinary America Comrade" "what are my interests" come on Tell me..... then:anj_stfu: You know nothing about Americans. "Which ones do you consider ordinary"! "A quarter century"! I've got boots older than that!

It looks that your level of education prevents you from discussing the ISSUE - that is our ambassador's illiterate statement at the Security Councel yesterday which I am ashamed of...

Mr. Ambassador,

In order to have a new thought, you need to have a critical mindset notto turn into a biological device that records and "replays" the thoughts of others, in many cases very superficial...

A large number of people are either not inclined to think, do not turn on the TV, fearing bad news, or do not have the ability to critically assess the stereotypes imposed by politicians, pastors and the media controlled by them.

It is a pity that you have chosen the easiest and the most unworthy way in a discussion of personal attacks, without even trying to respond to my criticism of the completely absurd statements of the American ambassador.

And, finally, ...“In deep waters, you encounter only the wise and the brave; in shallow waters, the ignorant and the coward!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan

So, does Moscow still have snow on its streets?

Mr. Ambassador,

― Mehmet Murat ildan
Sooo, you attempt to couch your assertion in the guise of logic and truth and claim that anyone who doesn't see it your way are basically simpletons who are afraid of knowledge...... You couldn't be more transparent if you tried....... :rofl:

Excluded: I am a political opponent of the Putin regimе established in 1993 as result of a coup d'état supported by the US government .

And to debate the TOPIC of discussion does not allow your level of education ??? Or that is because of yourprofessional loyalty???

Mr. Ambassador,

And WHAT???

Excluded: I am a political opponent of the Putin regimе established in 1993 as result of a coup d'état supported by the US government .

And to debate the TOPIC of discussion does not allow your level of education ??? Or that is because of yourprofessional loyalty???
:rofl:

And WHAT???
Too esoteric for you? Do I need to dumb it down?

Mr. Ambassador,

― Mehmet Murat ildan
Sooo, you attempt to couch your assertion in the guise of logic and truth and claim that anyone who doesn't see it your way are basically simpletons who are afraid of knowledge...... You couldn't be more transparent if you tried....... :rofl:

Why would I attempt to conceal the truth. An example is this post of yours. Rather than offer a rebuttal to my (to you) offensive language, you resort to a personal attack.

I don't care what others want to believe, I post what I believe. Isn't that what this is all about?

Mr. Ambassador,

― Mehmet Murat ildan

Why would I attempt to conceal the truth. An example is this post of yours. Rather than offer a rebuttal to my (to you) offensive language, you resort to a personal attack.

I don't care what others want to believe, I post what I believe. Isn't that what this is all about?
Did you intend that for me or our Russian disinformation agent who I was responding to? :dunno:

Oh and he wouldn't be in Moscow, he'd be in Saint Petersburg that's where the headquarters of the Trolls of Olgino reside.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back