Sebelius Falsely Insists, "I'm Not Elligible for the Exchange"

Moneyman

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lurIFf3dt6s]Sebelius Falsely Insists, "I'm Not Elligible for the Exchange" - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't even know the own law....

Why would she belong to an exchange?

It is for people without insurance

why would she belong to a trainwreck Obamacare exchange when she gets her problem-free Cadillac healthcare for free from the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.....paid for by YOU the taxpayer...? :rolleyes:

The point IS:

Here we have the point person for implementing Obiecare who did not even know that she could enroll into Obamacare if she wanted to.
She is a shining example of an arrogant, self-serving, cold and calculating pinhead bueracrat who really could care less about your healthcare even tho' she has been entrusted with it.
Get used to it cause a single payer universal system will be the endgame and our healthcare will ultimately be administered by these types.

Get the point?
Good.

why would she belong to a trainwreck Obamacare exchange when she gets her problem-free Cadillac healthcare for free from the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program.....paid for by YOU the taxpayer...? :rolleyes:

FEHB was offered as an alternative to the exchanges and Conservatives cried about a government takeover of insurance

The point IS:

Here we have the point person for implementing Obiecare who did not even know that she could enroll into Obamacare if she wanted to.
She is a shining example of an arrogant, self-serving, cold and calculating pinhead bueracrat who really could care less about your healthcare even tho' she has been entrusted with it.
Get used to it cause a single payer universal system will be the endgame and our healthcare will ultimately be administered by these types.

Get the point?
Good.

Yup. Its not that she's not entering it. Its that she said it was "illegal" for her to do so which is a complete lie. Gardner's insurance got cancelled because of OC even though the WH said "If you have a health insurance plan you can keep it"

Holy shit. "Don't tap into your beer money to cover those medical bills. We got it covered."

Is that for real?

If so, who is the profoundly retarded government employee who thought that was a good tag line for ObamaCare?!?

346rd5g.jpg

http://gotinsurancecolorado.org/index.php?id=6

So while we're sitting here defending Sebelius and attacking the maker/OP, up to 11 million people will lose their insurance because of Obamacare. Nearly 2 million now have already lost theirs. If you think Ms. Sebelius deserves any type of defense after what she and Obama has pulled, I feel sorry for you.

If you are stupid enough to do a keg stand while drinking heavily, and you fall and break your neck, no worries! The taxpayers got you covered. Thanks ObamaCare!

The point IS:

Get the point?
Good.

Yup. Its not that she's not entering it. Its that she said it was "illegal" for her to do so which is a complete lie. Gardner's insurance got cancelled because of OC even though the WH said "If you have a health insurance plan you can keep it"

Yup, yup, and yupp!
These are the types along with the supporters of those types whom have led us down the rabbit-hole of bondage.
The real fun(sic) has not even begun, yet.....

Employees don't get healthcare from their employers for free.

FEHB was offered as an alternative to the exchanges and Conservatives cried about a government takeover of insurance

most could not afford the FEHB plans as they are very expensive.....that's why the Fed employees cried their eyes out about the rate hikes (due to Obamacare) and got Congress to pay them....

Employees don't get healthcare from their employers for free.

Employees get a gigantic tax free benefit. It's the largest tax expenditure we have in the federal budget. It costs over $130 billion a year.

And employer-sponsored health insurance bends the cost of healthcare up.

Estimates of Federal Tax Expenditures for Fiscal Years 2012-2017, prepared for the House Ways and Means and the Senate Committe on Finance.

Last edited:
Sebelious is covered by her employer. The Fed Govt.

She has no need for the Exchanges anymore than I do. Good thing because I doubt I could afford em.

So while we're sitting here defending Sebelius and attacking the maker/OP, up to 11 million people will lose their insurance because of Obamacare. Nearly 2 million now have already lost theirs. If you think Ms. Sebelius deserves any type of defense after what she and Obama has pulled, I feel sorry for you.

This is a red herring.

Your dislike of Sebelius, and belief that she shouldn't be "defended" doesn't make any of the nonsense in the OP any more relevant or true.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back