NY Student says university forced him to remove Confederate Flag

Oh for fuck sake, not one of these threads again.

But yes, FUCK New York. I hate that fucking state.

Not that any of you assholes from OREGON give 1 god damn about the first amendment. Hell, you can't even pump your own gas.

• Banned
The confederacy lost.

fact.
Damn we are sure glad to have you here to inform us of that. Idiot.

Not that any of you assholes from OREGON give 1 god damn about the first amendment. Hell, you can't even pump your own gas.

LMAO seriously you can't pump your own gas? I remember riding through NYC and NJ man it was disgusting...upstate NY is nice looking but no way I would wantt o live there.

The confederacy lost.

fact.

LMAO seriously you can't pump your own gas? I remember riding through NYC and NJ man it was disgusting...upstate NY is nice looking but no way I would wantt o live there.

Can't pump your own gas in Jersey, either.

The confederacy lost.

fact.

NJ is awful. It completely blew my mind when the guy came up to me in the car to pump the gas. That's just ridiculous.

• Banned
The confederacy lost.

fact.

Why? I have NEVER heard of that...I mean here in NC some of the regular's at the gas station I use get their gas pumped from the guys working there but everyone else pumps their own..

1. According to the article it was removed for violating the fire code. Which would've happened whether it was any kind of flag.

2. I guess that whiny little fairy can't get any pussy since he has so much time to channel his little teen angst

You didn't read the article. But if they banned an Israeli flag or a rainbow flag you would be crying hate and prejudice. Hypocrite, you are.

1. According to the article it was removed for violating the fire code. Which would've happened whether it was any kind of flag.

2. I guess that whiny little fairy can't get any pussy since he has so much time to channel his little teen angst

I guess you stopped reading after the 2nd paragraph...

Papay then removed the flag and replaced it with a paper version after confirming with fire marshals that the new one would comply with regulations.

But Christian responded again, saying that her supervisor told her that people were complaining about the Confederate flag.

"I understand that your flag is up out of pride and you can feel free to leave it up, but on a wall of your room," Christian wrote, according to the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle. "It should not be in the window because of the discomfort it is causing people and because it does not necessarily represent the heritage of the whole house."

Papay’s roommate removed the flag and it has not been hung since.

Bigotry, plain and simple.

Then there is this...

An email from two deans sent out to students on Friday, Oct. 18, said Papay removed the flag after speaking to fellow students, which Papay called a lie.

Dean of Students Matthew Burns responded by saying that he sent out the message with incomplete information about the flag debate and that the residence hall adviser “misspoke” when she told Papay to remove the flag. He said it should have been allowed to stay.

Forum List

Back