SeaWorld and Right Wing politics.

You notice the leftwing. they care more about an animal than they do sucking a baby out of a woman's womb?

if they had their way, anything fun would be banned. water guns, water balloons, play grounds, zoos, swimming pools, bicycles until they make wearing a helmet Mandatory or be fined, Chucky cheese because pizza isn't good for them, etc and the list IS SO LONG it would take days to list it

they want everyone to be as miserable as they are all the time

good grief.

The handful of whales that sea world raises and pampers are nothing in the big scheme of things.

If you want to worry about mistreatment of dolphins and whales look to the Japanese.

The handful of whales that sea world raises and pampers are nothing in the big scheme of things.

If you want to worry about mistreatment of dolphins and whales look to the Japanese.

NO KIDDING
if those whales were unhappy. They would know about it at Sea World.

You notice the leftwing. they care more about an animal than they do sucking a baby out of a woman's womb?

if they had their way, anything fun would be banned. water guns, water balloons, play grounds, zoos, swimming pools, bicycles until they make wearing a helmet Mandatory or be fined, Chucky cheese because pizza isn't good for them, etc and the list IS SO LONG it would take days to list it

they want everyone to be as miserable as they are all the time

good grief.

Don't shit yourself. You can keep your Pringles and your moo moo and your big smelly couch with that one cushion smushed down almost to the floor. And your mayo, although technically mayo by itself is a condiment,

not a chip dip, we won't make a law against using it as such.

Moderation Note:

As far as I can see, the topic here is not the whales.. The OP placed another thread in Enviro about the animal welfare concerns.. We are leaving this one in Politics -- with the agreement that the topic is about the "right wing" or conservative affiliations that allegedly are at the root of abusing animals..

If it doesn't stay in that general political vein -- it will go Enviro as well..

Thanks..

sea world profits from keeping orcas in poor living spaces with poor conditions....

I'll say this for zoos and seaworlds. Because I saw dolphins and orcas out west on tour with a band in BC I saw their beauty, their magnificence and I learned clean water mattered.

That's what happens when kids get up close and personal.

I have rocked clean water since the early 70's. Whether it's DU or other organizations.

I still fight for it. What do you do? What do you expect children who have never experienced a zoo, a nature park, a place like sea world to do?

It's the moment you realize as a child an orca is a living breathing most beautiful beast you begin to care.

And you begin to fight for its habitat.

There is simply no need to use real Orcas for entertainment:

KimK-Orca.jpg

I'd like to see one of those orcas jump into the stands and eat a bunch of kids.

Truth about SeaWorld...
SeaWorld is running out of options... they tried to play the science card... science isn't working for SeaWorld.
Tried to play the law card.... The law turned SeaWorld down.

Tried to play the Advertising and Merchandise and Celebrity Card.... they got turned down by all 3.

So what's left for them to Play ?

The Political card... with stupid ass, far right wing GOP style "demonstrations" like these... stupid fucking repuke rhetoric that... btw... ALSO ... never works.
lol

Why would they play the right wing political card ?
I'll tell you exactly why.

Because their FOR-PROFIT Business, is fucking.... FULL OF SHIT !

No legit conservation oriented organization plays right wing politics.

This is the stupidest post I've seem today and you are the biggest idiot as well, congratulations.

300x232xSlaughtered-Rhino-against-animal-cruelty-17352416-450-349-300x232.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h_N3r9G-6K.jpg
Seaworld, zoos, and the like should be closed down, the animals should be returned to their natural habitat or go live in a sanctuary.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because they are so safe in their natural habitat or sanctuary from poachers.

Lets get real. Do you know how brutal and savage their homelands are? Say the Rhino for example. That horn that they kill for brings big money in Asia to make small mens cocks dream of bigger things.

This is life in the natural habitat.

rhino_killed_for_chinese_superstition1.jpg

Last edited:
I still think every thread started by the OP should automatically route to The Rubber Room. Been saying that since he joined.

Forum List

Back