Seattle vs Denver...

as i predicted,the seahhawks obviously didnt show the donkeys much in the game,are saving everything for the regular season.just wondering huggy,i see peyton had quite a few pass attempts,did he play the whole first quarter?:D

Peyton had one very long time consuming drive in the first qtr. I think it lasted something like 16 plays or more. The Broncos played more real first stringers than did the Seahawks.

16 Seahawks didn't make the trip. On defense the only real first stringer of any consequense that played on defense was Richard Sherman.

Peyton Manning nor his backups didn't throw a single pass in Sherman's area.

The Seahawks didn't show ANYTHING.

I was surprised that Wilson played at all as 5 starters on the O-Line didn't play.

This was the first pre Season game that it was obvious Carroll had no intentions of winning...which is a departure from past seasons.

Yeah thats pretty much what I expected him to do and expected him to hold out that many starters.thats really funny because when i was watching the chiefs first preseason game,i saw that during the middle of the second quarter the donkeys still only had 3 points.:D i was laughing so hard at that point cause i knew the Hawks wouldnt start most their players and the fact the donkeys could only get three points with manning in there against their backups.:D:lol::lol: carrol only played wilson im sure to satisfy the donkey fans,give them a chance to see him.

to no surprise I see he didnt play him much though.that he was wise like I thought he would be and only played a couple series it looks like throwin short passes the fact he only threw 6 times completing 4 of them. got to tip your cap to carrol.you want to give the fans some satisfaction since they paid money to see him,carrol let them see him satisfying them while at the same time not exposing him to injury just throwing it 6 times with short quick passes.

that was smart to go from his departure of playing all preseason games to win.

further proof of what a good coach carrol is and how he is willing to be flexible also.

this is one game you dont want to do that obviously holding back most of your players and most of your plays which we pretty much knew they would. Just like I predicted,this would be the one time the donkeys would enjoy a victory against them when it didnt matter.:D enjoy it while you can donkey fans,wont last long.:D wil be the last time during the peyton manning era they will enjoy this victory.:D:lol::lol:

i had a pretty good felling as well that while the donkesy would win it,it wouldnt be by much,that it would be a close game.lol.

Not everything Wilson tossed was short.....

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin 18-yard reception

Forum List

Back